Child with a thai woman??

lovethai123

12 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

i dont need the visa...how hard it is to understand.. 

i dnt need child to help me get visa.. i was looking for visa so i cud easily visit the child when ever i want after that humiliating experience at a thai airport at the hands of a low earning IO.  

Thailand is not same as my country. The would give me yearly visa. and i am certainly not interested in that. My country is a lot better, they would provide a life time free access card upon filing some paperwork at the embassy in bangkok

Maybe some did, but I still haven't guessed what your wonderful, amazing country Is.....

5 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

The buddhism you know is unknown to Thais lol, they believe in black magic lottery stuff at temples. You would like a pinoy more then.

buddhism was born from my religion. their black magic wont work on me. father is a father and son is a son

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Totally off topic, there's nowhere in Chiang Mai that does a decent Indian Curry at a reasonable price.

When I travel to Vietnam and Cambodia, I have an Indian curry every day.

Philippines also no good for Indian food, but they do Mexican very well.

Thats coz the shops in CM are run by pakistanis and they portray as indian. The way of cooking is different????????????

• Like 1

So the country is India and I can see why the problem of taking her back to your country. If you have money and plenty of it, then you could actually be ok doing it and taking care of the other kid too giving them a better life than what they would be heading for. Your visa could be tourist at first and then a family one once you have the court identify you as the father. Yes, Indian's sometimes are not well treated here by some, but immigration officers are not the best role models as well. But then again who cares. There is a huge Indian population here. And why wouldn't you marry her? Just don't tell anyone as it is none of their business back home. Visiting once a month for 5-7 days is not that bad as being a father. Have you spoken with the gal about having a kid? Are you sufficiently wealthy that the kids will have a good life? It really is up to you. But once you have the kid then kids are for life. Good luck. Best thing I have ever done was have my kids. Would not change it for anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Totally off topic, there's nowhere in Chiang Mai that does a decent Indian Curry at a reasonable price.

When I travel to Vietnam and Cambodia, I have an Indian curry every day.

Philippines also no good for Indian food, but they do Mexican very well.

Obviously; They are more Hispanic than Asian...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

So the country is India and I can see why the problem of taking her back to your country. If you have money and plenty of it, then you could actually be ok doing it and taking care of the other kid too giving them a better life than what they would be heading for. Your visa could be tourist at first and then a family one once you have the court identify you as the father. Yes, Indian's sometimes are not well treated here by some, but immigration officers are not the best role models as well. But then again who cares. There is a huge Indian population here. And why wouldn't you marry her? Just don't tell anyone as it is none of their business back home. Visiting once a month for 5-7 days is not that bad as being a father. Have you spoken with the gal about having a kid? Are you sufficiently wealthy that the kids will have a good life? It really is up to you. But once you have the kid then kids are for life. Good luck. Best thing I have ever done was have my kids. Would not change it for anything.

Thais in general don't like indians, i cant imagine living there permanently. 

Indians so weird things in pattaya. The most common is group discount with beach freelancers. i certainly don't appreciate that.

7 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Yep. My dad always used to say the woman chooses you, not the other way around. 

It was just a saying my father would joke about when he was alive. But sort of true. If they want you and try to trap you, they get pregnant here in Thailand. Or try to. 

Just now, holy cow cm said:

It was just a saying my father would joke about when he was alive. But sort of true. If they want you and try to trap you, they get pregnant here in Thailand. Or try to. 

but they actually get pregnant over there in the west and feel proud to raise the child as a single mom with governement's help

2 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

Indians so weird things in pattaya. The most common is group discount with beach freelancers. i certainly don't appreciate that.

If you travel alone and don't act like the other Indians and are generally a nice guy (which you seem top be) then you are ok. It is how the men Indians in a group act which gets a bad shake dwon in Pattaya. Also curry smell being sweated out is another thing you will hear Thai talk about. Indians have been pegged as cheap down there I also have heard, so just be different. Hang around people, not just your fellow country mates. It is all about we are all the same.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Having a child takes ball's! So I suggest you get a set of ball's!

You don't wanna live in Thailand you've known this woman for 3 years and you think she is a good woman so take her back to your country and tell everybody to F off this is the woman you chose. You are stupid brainwashed religious racist person yourself.

Guess you don't know a lot about India's society. Not that easy for him to do that.

8 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

If you travel alone and don't act like the other Indians and are generally a nice guy (which you seem top be) then you are ok. It is how the men Indians in a group act which gets a bad shake dwon in Pattaya. Also curry smell being sweated out is another thing you will hear Thai talk about. Indians have been pegged as cheap down there I also have heard, so just be different. Hang around people, not just your fellow country mates. It is all about we are all the same.

all humans are born equal but some humans are more equal than others.

the girls in pattaya , nana ,cowboy dont call me. they dnt call the africans or arabs too... they call anyone who is white.. ain't that racism?? where to complain?  i feel i am being denied some of my rights here.. ????????????????

Anyways, when i discussed about this with the girlfriend she said falang have more money.so she call only falang.

but on my next thailand  trip she took me to udon and khon kaen. i loved the day/night and nutty park in udon. girls would call me and i felt appreciated for the money i was spending. She took me to phnom penh cambodia and i felt appreciated in  the bars.

thai bars in bkk and pattaya dnt like i m coming with a girl as they are loosing money( bar fine) . even she feels the heat sometimes from the girls there.. but khmer girls  treated my girlffriend as a princess .

Edited by lovethai123
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Elkski said:

You don't wanna live in Thailand you've known this woman for 3 years and you think she is a good woman so take her back to your country and tell everybody to F off this is the woman you chose. You are stupid brainwashed religious racist person yourself.

Are you Mormon? Just taking a guess.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

been with girl for nearly 3 yrs now. 

No you ain't. 

Out of the "3 years" you THINK you've been in a "relationship", how long have you actually been together?

You also said you don't like Thailand, and don't want to live there, yet you want to have a child there, seems my previous post is right, you want another/easy option for a visa, to avoid handing over brown envelopes/packages?  

What's the full story here? you broken any Thai immigration laws in the past?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Elkski said:

i am not racist. i have a few friends whose skin is darker than mine and i once slept with a kenyan girl in bangkok. i did tested myself for hiv thrice after that though...

how can i be racist when my people suffer from racism sometimes. i believe all men are born equal . 

i support trump though it doesnt matter as i am not an american.  that means i have a pair of large balls.

its nt easy to take any woman who looks chinese back in india. she will never be respected. if they know thailand nationality ,everyone wud talk behind my back that she was a hooker before.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

all humans are born equal but some humans are more equal than others.

the girls in pattaya , nana ,cowboy dont call me. they dnt call the africans or arabs too... they call anyone who is white.. ain't that racism?? where to complain?  i feel i am being denied some of my rights here.. ????????????????

Anyways, when i discussed about this with the girlfriend she said falang have more money.so she call only falang.

but on my next thailand  trip she took me to udon and khon kaen. i loved the day/night and nutty park in udon. girls would call me and i felt appreciated for the money i was spending. She took me to phnom penh cambodia and i felt apreciated in  the bars...khmer girls treated my girlffriend as a princess .

Yeah, if you act different than the standard Indian guys, then you will be ok. Enjoy your life as you will not always be dissed here if you act different and aren't a Cheap Charlie. that is the key. So I say go for your dream as long as you can afford it. You are already passed one of the barriers already and on a even playing field with this gal. Here in Thailand, money is king and that outweighs any race and what people look to.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, spoon1967 said:

No you ain't. 

Out of the "3 years" you THINK you've been in a "relationship", how long have you actually been together?

You also said you don't like Thailand, and don't want to live there, yet you want to have a child there, seems my previous post is right, you want another/easy option for a visa, to avoid handing over brown envelopes/packages?  

What's the full story here? you broken any Thai immigration laws in the past?

lol.

i didnt break any law. my passport allows me 15 days VOA ... i took that liberty too  much. i travelled a lot of times on VOA and the IO was creating trouble . i created a topic regarding it last year on TV. 

later on when i discussed it with a friendly IO in Jomtien office, he said dont worry. u never overstay ..she only do her job.

Just now, lovethai123 said:

lol.

i didnt break any law. my passport allows me 15 days VOA ... i took that liberty too  much. i travelled a lot of times on VOA and the IO was creating trouble . i created a topic regarding it last year on TV. 

later on when i discussed it with a friendly IO in Jomtien office, he said dont worry. u never overstay ..she only do her job.

Maybe better you get married then. Nothing to lose. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

Depends. Here in Pattaya Thais actually don't care about whether your Indian or not. There's an Indian guy in my neighbourhood who is with a Thai lady. And one of my last best friends in Heidelberg Germany (in fact my neighbour, too) was Indian. Being from Assam (East India) looking like a South East Asian, and with Bangkok as her port of embarkment/disembarkment. 

Remember, India is a multicultural country, and many Indians are absolutely open-minded.