Biden close to U.S. election victory as a defiant Trump vows to fight

rooster59

39 minutes ago, sucit said:

Peoples' opinions are driven by their hate of Trump. They don't actually think about the issues at hand, they just think "I hate Trump". That is their go to for everything. What then happens is they can't see erroneous polling data could have been very influential and could have been coordinated. Newscasters say "Trump is making false statements" when they have absolutely no journalistic material that proves he is making false statements. 

We do not hate trump We DO hate his supporters. He is exactly the person he has always been. Going to the Hate excuse is plain crazy. More like the way the supporters rationalize his BS daily. I read both the right and left blame the corrupt media owners. Only thing they do agree on.

6 minutes ago, robblok said:

And that would not happen the other way around because Trump and his supporters are known for their honesty. ????

Plus that is still not the large scale your talking about. Plus it would come out if done this way. One would have to approach many people about this and the chances of people reporting this to others is large. This is not something that would stay secret. If it happened there would be reports about this as they would  have to contact many people and if you contact many people some are always going to talk.

So do tell me about the police reports filed on vote buying. (because that is what it basically is)

You're so da_n right. Some years ago, a top-rated show gave homeless people some free crack when they said yes to get teeth live on cam pulled and other idiotic stuff.

Millions of Americans loved this show, and I might never understand how you can do that to anybody. 

I'm certain that both parties have their teams who buy votes by offering cash, food, or anything else. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, sucit said:

Peoples' opinions are driven by their hate of Trump. They don't actually think about the issues at hand, they just think "I hate Trump". That is their go to for everything. What then happens is they can't see erroneous polling data could have been very influential and could have been coordinated. Newscasters say "Trump is making false statements" when they have absolutely no journalistic material that proves he is making false statements. 

It seems to be a strange phenomenon , some people seem to be unable to think about anything other then Trump . Their whole thought process seems to be plugged into Trump

6 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

We do not hate trump We DO hate his supporters. He is exactly the person he has always been. Going to the Hate excuse is plain crazy. More like the way the supporters rationalize his BS daily. I read both the right and left blame the corrupt media owners. Only thing they do agree on.

I support the current President DJ Trump, why do you hate me?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, CorpusChristie said:

It seems to be a strange phenomenon , some people seem to be unable to think about anything other then Trump . Their whole thought process seems to be plugged into Trump

He was the POTUS and the worst most despicable one ever. Now we can talk about all the crimes he will be in court for. Years of fun.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Not necessarily Grannies, any person that doesnt usually vote .

Actually in Florida they received 50 voter registrations listed as Democrat from dead people.  Sneaky Antifa. Do that 5000 times in the key states and they get their man in the White House.

Source CNN 30 October 2020

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

I agree with you on this for sure  So bring I recall in 2016 Joe and his wife on MSNBC both Republicans were two both responsible for a daily deluge of trump. This continued as once he was empowered he never let up on screaming anything that would keep him in the spotlight 

7 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Actually in Florida they received 50 voter registrations listed as Democrat from dead people.  Sneaky Antifa. Do that 5000 times in the key states and they get their man in the White House.

Source CNN 30 October 2020

The link is where? thanks in advance

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Most of the Trump supporters on this forum know the race is run. They are awfully quiet thankfully not many are as crazy as Trump. 

Trump has every right to recounts, but his bias hate for mail in votes in time of a pandemic is nothing more then a farce. He knows that Democrats (the smarter part of the populace about covid) fears covid. While Trump his supporters don't fear it at all. So a larger percentage of those mailed in will be democrat votes.

So its just his way of not wanting Democrat votes to count. If anyone is trying to steal an election its the former president by disqualifying people who were smart enough to vote by mail and try to counter the current pandemic. 

What a pathetic little man to want to win by way of legal tricks and cheating. But actually that is all that he has done since he became president. All his lies have been exposed so often its just crazy that he still has a voting base.

Every right to recounts only where the difference in the number of votes falls within the state defined margin of possible error. For example, there exists no right to demand a recount where he lost by a sizable number of popular votes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, wwest5829 said:

Every right to recounts only where the difference in the number of votes falls within the state defined margin of possible error. For example, there exists no right to demand a recount where he lost by a sizable number of popular votes.

The recount in Georgia was requested by state officials for the reason you stated.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

No, please just forget about him , I really cannot face four more years talking about Trump , I seem to end up talking about him everyday , I keep promising myself not to keep doing it, but, here I am again 

You may go crazy when his criminal cases start.

Its like the school bully, you cant help but enjoy him getting a dose of his own.

• Like 1