Beauties on a mission urge police to investigate alleged forestland encroachment by MP

rooster59

1 hour ago, unamazedloso said:

So my wife and i have been complaining to the police for many years about 2 groups of people farming and living illegally on forest land in kanchanaburi. Just yesterday we learnt they are both police!. This country has real serious issues. We have had knives pulled on us and there is 12guage shotgun shells littering the surrounds of our property which have been used as scare tactics and intimidation for us to move out. We've been raided by police looking for anything illegal so i would be deported and my wife forced to leave. Countries a mess!!

You probably will make headline here again soon ????

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

So my wife and i have been complaining to the police for many years about 2 groups of people farming and living illegally on forest land in kanchanaburi. Just yesterday we learnt they are both police!. This country has real serious issues. We have had knives pulled on us and there is 12guage shotgun shells littering the surrounds of our property which have been used as scare tactics and intimidation for us to move out. We've been raided by police looking for anything illegal so i would be deported and my wife forced to leave. Countries a mess!!

This is the problem when you deal with immoral and corrupt scum in the Third World. 

You have to lower yourself to their level to win. 

God forbid, both of them should have an accident; motorcycle, cooking, shotgun incident, wild animal attack, etc. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

This is the problem when you deal with immoral and corrupt scum in the Third World. 

God forbid, both of them should have an accident; motorcycle, cooking, shotgun incident, wild animal attack, etc. 

Doesn't seem like a good idea to promote by implication violence and retribution.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

..they just can't stop exploiting their fellow countryman...disgraceful behaviour..almost all i have met and have had dealings with (and that is quite a few), have little or know knowledge of the countries law; what they do in their Academy Training is anybodys' guess..but they sure know what extortion is all about.

11 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

It's called South East Asia.......the ladies are lovely but the region is a cesspool of low life uneducated corrupt <deleted>.....excluding Japan, South Korea and Singapore 

12 hours ago, rooster59 said:

the case of alleged forest encroachment by Palang Pracharath member of Parliament Pareena Kraikup.

she's on the same gang as Prayut, nothing will happen... but he said that he has been complying to the law... this and many more like this that's why people are asking him to leave.... ,Palang Pracharath  the masters of corruption 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

He is mentioning 2 GROUPS, not individuals.

On 11/8/2020 at 5:17 AM, rooster59 said:

The beauties also asked the National Police to follow up the case of MP Pareena,

Damn - no wonder I can't get Pattaya Plod to enforce the law of the land about taximeters!  I'm just not pretty enough.