Celebrations erupt in major U.S. cities after Biden election win

rooster59

2 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Just one of many instances across the country.  Didn't you see the armed guys outside the building in Phoenix?

As a matter of fact, I do.

Trump supporters protest at Arizona voting center while ballots are tallied

https://nicardo.com/trump-supporters-protest-at-arizona-voting-center-while-ballots-are-tallied/

In argumentation, probably best not to pose questions you don't know the answer to.

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Just one of many instances across the country.  Didn't you see the armed guys outside the building in Phoenix?

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-trump-election-protests-oregon-salem-20201107-ym2x4eq4t5ejfokdy7jsxcwx7u-story.html

One Trump backer carries a rifle while another holds a baseball bat outside the Oregon State Capitol on Saturday.

I'm in Thailand, hence Thai Visa Forum

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

Sadly, a tough race. I cannot believe how many of his base actually exists. That country is so divided. It will take decades to recover a sense of civility.

My experience it have always been like this, it just feels like it is a new thing. 

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Fair enough that the pedophile thing is a bit of a smear based on Biden's inappropriate behavior with children, but the corruption and dementia thing is undeniable.

I guess that will be the news for the next year to come, together with stealing the election from Trump, so 

2 minutes ago, Tagged said:

I guess that will be the news for the next year to come, together with stealing the election from Trump, so 

Well, we'll see if he makes it through the whole four years, if he is confirmed as winning.

I'm not sure how they can keep him in a basement or away from media if he is actually president.  I guess he will either find a new lease of life somehow, make it through four years of being bumbling and doddery but somehow it gets ignored, or he'll have to step down at some point due to ill health.  The right will only be able to say "I told you so", nothing will ever come of it.

We'll just have to wait and see.

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

7 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

That has been widely reported by both CNN and Fox. That was in 1988. He made mistakes. People can learn from mistakes. I think there's worse mistakes than finding inspiration from other speeches.

He's not perfect. He doesn't pretend to be.

It's interesting you focus on a lie in the last century but Trump has 1000's and 1000's and you don't discuss that in such detail.

"Finding inspiration" lol.

You think that copying speeches is a forgivable mistake at these levels. Ok, fine. But I just have much much higher standards than that... I wont accept a candidate that says word for word what others have said in a sad attempt to gain popularity from past powerful speeches. What could drive such a person to do this? Thinking they can't inspire with their own words perhaps? 

Edited by sucit