Trump does not plan to concede any time soon, aides and allies indicate

webfact

10 minutes ago, phetchy said:

Without tarring all USA citizens with the same brush, having travelled to the country many times in the last 40 years, it never ceases to astound me how insular many Americans are.  I don't mean this to be insulting or a criticism, but as a country with such a large population I realise it has many more important events occurring every day within its borders that it doesn't always take much notice of what's going on in the rest of the world.  But for the leader of one of the most powerful countries on earth to exhibit such ignorance as to assume that Finland is a part of Russia and to admit to Theresa May, the then PM of the UK, that he didn't know Britain was a nuclear power, just gives me a little bit of faith that when he's gone, things can only get better.  The prospect of Trump's delusional acolytes getting involved is worrying.  It looks like the fact that Trump has lost it and the "so get over it " meme will not work.  This is the last thing that the world needs in times like this.        

Agree with every thing you said

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Phulublub said:

Undoubtedly.  The picnic lunchers are, after all, mostly the ones with the assualt weapons.

PH

I checked on Fox News, there is nearly nobody protesting! ????

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pro-trump-supporters-planning-million-maga-march-near-white-house

Edited by candide

10 hours ago, bendejo said:

Credit for this should be given to the media.  And the media defends it by saying no one is interested in foreign stuff.  My guess is maybe 10% of the people know the difference between Thailand and Taiwan. 

But then they pile on with the stuff that sells, like the OJ trial and the full-time fool of the past five years.

Before the internet it took some effort to get news from the outside world, like short-wave radio, and if you lived in a sizable city you might have one or two places that sold out-of-town and foreign newspapers.  At least now much much more accessible via the net.  But don't expect this insularity and incuriousness to be remedied.

On the other hand, DT's ongoing moron-a-thon has distracted the media from much of what his cabal was up to the past 4 years, with their obsession with "wait until you hear what he said today!"  I'm expecting a rats' nest of dirty deeds to be revealed once they fumigate the White House.

When Trump met Modi 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/donald-trump-doesn-t-know-india-and-china-share-border-reveals-new-book/story-psx8eytO0pGcuwPJga61kN.html 

Edited by Opl
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, candide said:

It's funny. Because the Epoch Times, one of the chief sources for diehard Trump supporters claims that there were massive crowds in DC to support Trump. 

1 hour ago, CorpusChristie said:

Allegations made in a book by someone who Trump fired from his job , and even the allegation was that Trump asked whether Finland belongs to Russia , rather than asking whether Finland was part of Russia  

So, you're thinking 'belongs to Russia' is marginally less idiotic than 'part of Russia'?  Okey dokey.   In the immortal words of Trump's handpicked Sec. of State, Rex Tillerson, 'moron'.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, newnative said:

So, you're thinking 'belongs to Russia' is marginally less idiotic than 'part of Russia'?  Okey dokey.   In the immortal words of Trump's handpicked Sec. of State, Rex Tillerson, 'moron'.  

May have been asking whether Finland are either pro USA or affiliated with Russia

• Like 1
  • Haha 1