Quarantine Period Remains at 14 Days

snoop1130

3 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Wasn't comparing, 10% - 20% tops of their GDP would hardly sink their country, would make an impact though, that said, not much they can do about it, or any other country for that, Australia and it's 3% GDP from tourism is pretty much in the same boat, considering they have sweet f a in industry last I checked except for the big miners, with their economy or false economy basically running of off the inflated property markets, which will come to a huge decrease eventually.

We are AAA rating strong investment..Nothing going to fold. How's your country 

5 minutes ago, tomauasia said:

Bla bla we don't need. I bet you are disappointed. 

Could careless really.

Just and example of how some are very ignorant about the importance of tourism for their country.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Could careless really.

Just and example of how some are very ignorant about the importance of tourism for their country.

Australia much stronger legitimate governance and democratic than Thailand. It's night and day. It's Thailand that will starve period 

On 11/11/2020 at 9:51 AM, Dogmatix said:

Thailand hasn’t ordered any of the Pfizer vaccine which is not suitable for tropical third world countries anyway as it has to be stored in freezers. I doubt they have ordered any of the others either, as they are relying on the Chula vaccine which may or may not work (their Ebola vaccine didn’t). 

I can see Thailand being way behind other countries with vaccinations with all kinds of excuses offered by this guy.

We have freezers...most likely, the vaccine will only be available at major hospitals. 

20 hours ago, tomauasia said:

Australia much stronger legitimate governance and democratic than Thailand. It's night and day. It's Thailand that will starve period 

Australia universities are losing money hand over fist becaue they are not taking in international students. if Australia relied on tourism as Thailand does, they would alo be in a lot of economic strife.

1 hour ago, DavisH said:

Australia universities are losing money hand over fist becaue they are not taking in international students. if Australia relied on tourism as Thailand does, they would alo be in a lot of economic strife.

The Australian people dont want Chinese students or Chinese visitors. You not need worry

On 11/11/2020 at 12:35 PM, Oxx said:

Last I heard you were pulling <deleted> figures out of your <deleted>.  Perhaps you'd care to provide some background to your ludicrous assertion?

Why is it that there is always one who knows everything whilst knowing nothing yet is fully prepared to insult other contributors on this site, when all this person had to do was the same as I did, read the header page on Google .Now to save face he is bound to say Fake News.

He has the correct username, I well remember a Thai friend as we passed a field with about 15 water buffalo in it and one standing very much alone saying, Oh look a farang!!!

20 minutes ago, Janner1 said:
On 11/11/2020 at 7:35 PM, Oxx said:

Last I heard you were pulling <deleted> figures out of your <deleted>.  Perhaps you'd care to provide some background to your ludicrous assertion?

Why is it that there is always one who knows everything whilst knowing nothing yet is fully prepared to insult other contributors on this site, when all this person had to do was the same as I did, read the header page on Google .Now to save face he is bound to say Fake News.

I have absolutely no idea what page you read on Google, but Janner's assertion that Thailand had ordered 30 million doses of the Pfizer vaccine from the UK is, as far as I know, completely without any evidence.  Janner (and by extension you) is either lying or seriously deluded.

Naturally, if you can provide an authoritative link that supports the assertion, I will, gladly and wholeheartedly apologise.  Either Thai language or English is OK.

At a time of crisis, it's utterly irresponsible to provide fake news, and I believe both you and Janner are a menace to society.  

As for the personal insult, if I cared about your opinion it might hurt, but I don't.

They make more money from a 14-day quarantine. For the masses it doesn't matter if it is 14, 10 or 7 days. For 99,99% of travellers that is still 14, 10 or 7 days too much. Some who are desperate and have a reason to get into the country will comply nevertheless.

• Like 1