Donations under $8K to Trump ‘election defense’ instead go to president, RNC

webfact

10 hours ago, Gracas said:

Should I spend my money on beer and hookers OR give it to Mr. Trump.

????

Beer and hookers it is.

Trump is a teetotaller, but I daresay he has spent a lot more on hookers than you have. I doubt you paid them to be quiet.

• Like 1

Trump supporters being ripped off again. Will they never learn?

Now, he's bashing Fox News.  Why?  It's being reported he's starting his own conservative media outlet.  To Trump, it's all about money.  He doesn't care about anyone other than himself.  Sad his supporters don't get that.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-planning-media-channel-rival-fox-news-axios-2020-11

Trump wants to start a digital media channel to take revenge on Fox News and usurp its audience when he leaves office, report says

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Given Fox News has taken to calling election results against Trump ( Arizona ) I doubt he has Murdoch shaking in his shoes. Murdoch has a long record of trimming his sails to the prevailing political wind. He also has real wealth, Trump has debt he has only been able to obtain by personal guarantees.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/10/business/media/trump-murdoch-fox-news.html

Why a Trump Loss May Be No Match for Rupert Murdoch’s Realpolitik

Fox News has lasted through “multiple presidents, and they’re going to be around for multiple more,” said one right-wing media executive.

12 hours ago, Silurian said:

Soon you will be able to donate directly to MAGA TV for a monthly subscription! So what is Donald going to do now after his loss? Well, start a news network, that is what!

As for net stuff, usually these few cards short of a deck websites are behind a paywall.  I'd guess not many people would actually put up $$$ to read political yammering, from any side.

2 minutes ago, bendejo said:

As for net stuff, usually these few cards short of a deck websites are behind a paywall.  I'd guess not many people would actually put up $$$ to read political yammering, from any side.

For some reason, the MAGA crowd is stupefyingly willing to part with hard earn cash to give to Donald and crew. It really boggles the mind. I would believe a lot of them would spend $5.99 a month to watch MAGA/Trump TV. The content would feed their bizarre esoteric beliefs.

49 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Odd....the hookers I go with never moan?

You're not doing it right, I'll send you some diagrams by PM for a small fee. The money will be much better spent than the value you would get from Trump. Sorry, oxymoron.