How my Philippine gf can live with me in Thailand?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, jomtienisgood said:

You forgot to mention the fact if they are with friends or family they speak Tagalog.... Maybe a bit easier to learn than Th as it has a lot of Spanish words in it. Also based on my experience.  

But they can speak English if they want. Tagalog I spoke a little bit but understood a lot. Thai I don't speak a word and this after very many years here. In respect of Tagalog - it wasn't always nice to have been able to understand what people were talking. Especially in bars. I always liked the surprise in their face when I started to talk in Tagalog with them. 

6 minutes ago, ChrisY1 said:

If you are both over 50, then it's not difficult.....if she's a younger girl, there are issues of course, and it probably won't happen.

Why not just live in the Philipines....that's the best way?

555555. Because he said THEY don't want to live there.... If I hadn't made the choice 20 years ago to live here, I would now probably choose for Ph........ 

8 minutes ago, Oldie said:

But they can speak English if they want. Tagalog I spoke a little bit but understood a lot. Thai I don't speak a word and this after very many years here. In respect of Tagalog - it wasn't always nice to have been able to understand what people were talking. Especially in bars. I always liked the surprise in their face when I started to talk in Tagalog with them. 

Agree with everything you say for having the same experience, except I do speak Th too. And with the Ph girls speak ' Bastos' 5555555

15 hours ago, polpott said:

I was there for the best part of a year and did make a start. Bit rusty now though.

Go back and learn more. Interesting and good places in Vietnam too. Personally I would recommend Da Nang..... By the way your photo on your avatar indicates you would be more incline to Latinos, so maybe Ph is a a good start awaiting Cuba or Puerto Rico. 55555555

23 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

If you are both over 50, then it's not difficult.....if she's a younger girl, there are issues of course, and it probably won't happen.

Why not just live in the Philipines....that's the best way?

Do you know many Ph ladies having a monthly income of 50000THB?????

34 minutes ago, jomtienisgood said:

Go back and learn more. Interesting and good places in Vietnam too. Personally I would recommend Da Nang..... By the way your photo on your avatar indicates you would be more incline to Latinos, so maybe Ph is a a good start awaiting Cuba or Puerto Rico. 55555555

Kamala is half black, half Indian. I've had a good time with both in the past. Interestingly, my last experience was with a Nigerian girl in Saigon. Agree, I should spend more time in Vietnam. Phillipines, not for me.

5 minutes ago, polpott said:

Kamala is half black, half Indian. I've had a good time with both in the past. Interestingly, my last experience was with a Nigerian girl in Saigon. Agree, I should spend more time in Vietnam. Phillipines, not for me.

OK, let's forget Ph for you. I can recommend you a few good places in Lagos and Port Harcourt.... 555555

Archived