UK PM Johnson backs minister over bullying report but adviser quits

rooster59

Oh  bluddy hell !  It is seeming  many  are  becoming  so intoxicated  on the  argument of principle as is  befitting a person  and  not  yet asking if there is any  merit in the original  causing! Namaste' .

Why is it...

that...

so many.....

cannot  understand......

Boris.....

Johnson British  Prime..Minister....

would prefer a title..........

but  no....

responsibility .

As much as possible.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Well done Boris. Priti is doing a great job. You need strong people like her on your side. I'm a huge fan of Priti. 

It's also great that she confuses the woke brigade, they dont know whether to celebrate her gender and race or hate her politics. It's amusing to watch them tie themselves in knots.

Plus she's super hot. I totally would.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

My 2p having spent much of the day offline; I am not going to get any brownie points for pointing this out but it's perfectly true and therefore needs to be said:

- Women in management positions can be an absolute nightmare to work with/for every 28 days or so & anyone; particularly a man, trying to do anything about it if working for HMG in any capacity is on a hiding to nothing if he isn't able to tick any box other than the one showing he's white & hetrosexual.

- The (un)civil service is full to the Gunwhales with remainers and born again lefties. MINISTERS are the ones who govern and make decisions but in many cases the civil service believe otherwise, hence the constant tug-of-war popularized by the likes of 'Yes, Minister.' When Cummings Ousted a flunky working for Sajid Javid eyebrows were raised when the latter (a humble Civil Servant) held a live press conference to have a hissy fit announcing his resignation. 

- Trial by media is an Americanism that has crossed the atlantic, aided and abetted by social media and the illusion held by the gullible that "I have an account therefore I should be CC'ed with all the updates" despite the parameters set by the likes of the GDPR.

When Patel was first announced as home secretary I thought she was going to do well but in this year alone we have seen; two tiered policing; 7600 illegal immigrants filling hotels and barracks across the country instead of being hoofed back immediately to France; and a dozen or so people (mainly Brits) being used for 'bayonette practice' (murdered) by that very same group who frankly should not have been there in the first place on her watch.

HMG has a great deal of work to do in getting to grips with the above.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Well done Boris. Priti is doing a great job. You need strong people like her on your side. I'm a huge fan of Priti. 

It's also great that she confuses the woke brigade, they dont know whether to celebrate her gender and race or hate her politics. It's amusing to watch them tie themselves in knots.

Plus she's super hot. I totally would.

Hmmm. Some must see her as a "star". To come back after loosing position for secret unsanctioned meetings with Israel was some achievement.

But, where is she doing a great job? Immigration - large amounts of illegal immigrants still arriving and being placed in nice hotels; crime still rampant, especially assaults, stabbings and gun crime; etc

Can you list the areas you believe she's doing a great job and what she's achieved?

5 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Hmmm. Some must see her as a "star". To come back after loosing position for secret unsanctioned meetings with Israel was some achievement.

But, where is she doing a great job? Immigration - large amounts of illegal immigrants still arriving and being placed in nice hotels; crime still rampant, especially assaults, stabbings and gun crime; etc

Can you list the areas you believe she's doing a great job and what she's achieved?

Hands are tied, .50 cals along the south coast are out, the same as strafing the French coast, but perhaps 008 has been given the job to take care of the immigrant boat supplier as we speak....????

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I'd agree she could do more. However in the current political "woke" climate she needs to tread carefully. I dont have the figures in front of me in terms of UK crime but I believe that the Australia based points system will certainly improve the quality of immigrants over the next 5 years.

I believe her intentions are good and she is the right person for that role. 2021 to 2023 she will thrive IMO.

A woke political climate, where? The whole of Europe including the UK has been sliding to the right for quite a few years now.

Even the US, Reagan would be a far left liberal now.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

A woke political climate, where? The whole of Europe including the UK has been sliding to the right for quite a few years now.

Even the US, Reagan would be a far left liberal now.

That's the narrative that the globalists want everyone to believe. Any 'sliding to the right' is nothing more than ordinary decent people declaring they have seen through it and had enough.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, transam said:

Hands are tied, .50 cals along the south coast are out, the same as strafing the French coast, but perhaps 008 has been given the job to take care of the immigrant boat supplier as we speak....????

Well you could do it. Its your patriotic duty after all. Just buy yourself a nice inflatable pink flamingo and go chase those pesky immigrants off.