Good Shipping Company

I know I've recommended them on this board before (and, honest, I have no connection with the company at all), but Transpo International in Bangkok has been one of the top international removal companies as long as I've been around here. They have had many embassy and corporate contracts for a long time and might be a tad pricely, but if so, they're well worth it. Totally professional in every respect. I've never had anything but a good experience using them.

I used to use Schenker Thai and they were great. Now they are sloppy and late with quotes.

This time I have been waiting for a quote for over 2 weeks. They've held back and hels back using lame excuses, such as, "was it one or 2 containers" and "what was the postcode again" all this they knew.

I figured it out. The shipping lines are putting prices up dramatically at the end of this month. That bastard new this and has been holding me off.

I've inquired to another 10 companies during the 2 weeks waiting, and only 2 replied. The reply's were unclear and unprofessional. Like they gave me a quote but said Oh we don't know what that would be in Pounds to dollars etc.

If you find a good one let me know because i'm fed up with them.

Quoting myself from another thread (link) on domestic relo, but should be equally true for international:

"Check out: http://www.santaferelo.com/ecs/index.jsp

Other companies to consider might be Crown Relocation and/or Transpo International (however, a quick check on their respective websites shows that only Santa Fe mentions domestic moves as part of their offering)

Using a reputable company will ensure that your stuff is packed and handled properly - and some sort of guaranty should they break something.

Good luck - btw, what area are you moving to?

/// DFW"