Joke in bad taste lands actress in trouble with LGBTQI community

webfact

On 12/8/2020 at 6:14 PM, Misterwhisper said:

If we continue this folly, LGBTQI will soon have morphed into into a tapeworm construct like LGBTQIXVUP or god knows what else...

Wasn't L (lesbian), G (gay), B (bisexual), and T (transsexual) quite all-inclusive enough for the PC twits that seem to have taken over the world? What the heck is I (intersex)????

oh , you forgot Pansexual !!  

23 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Interesting. Is that an Irish thing? New to me. 

Quare Hawk - Kildare - Irish phrases and sayings you need to know (irishslang.info)

Actually, I think you have nailed its origin. Because the people that I know in Glasgow who used the phrase had Irish parents and grandparents. So that is probably where it came from, and they’ve picked it up from Ireland. That’s interesting. And as I said it had nothing to do with homosexuality, it was more about oddness.

On 12/8/2020 at 3:04 PM, webfact said:

third gender

Always irks me, you are either born with a dick or a pussy, there is no such thing as a third gender, there is sexual orientation and surgical outcomes, but that is not a 'gender'.

gen·der
/ˈjendər/

noun

1. 1.
    either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
    "a condition that affects people of both genders"

• Like 1

On 12/8/2020 at 8:04 AM, webfact said:

Many netizens also panned the Thai entertainment industry for choosing actors of the wrong gender to play LGBTQI roles instead of actual LGBTQI persons.

An actor is someone who impersonates others and impersonates the traits of others, that, more or less, is the definition of an actor. do the fools also think that only disabled actors should play disabled people? Only Actors with learning disabilities should play people with learning disabilities? (Forrest Gump, film very sympathetic to LD  would never have been made). Only actors with cancer should play cancer victims? Only straight people can play straight people (That would exclude all gay actors and LGBTQI from the majority of roles even walk on non speaking parts)...the list goes on applying such a stupid concept would actually limit the work prospects of LGBTQI actors since the majority of the population and hence the films, tv programs etc. they watch are not LGBTQI oriented.

• Like 2

On 12/8/2020 at 7:22 AM, mr mr said:

so a community that makes up less than 10 percent of the population dictates morality to all ? 

frack off. 

I was not aware that morality was dictated by the majority. If that was so then morality variable depending who is in the majority. 

^^^For some reason i don't have the edit option. and I see that the above should read

" I was not aware that morality was dictated by the majority. If that was so, then morality would be  variable depending who is in the majority. "

But i could not fix it. 

On 12/8/2020 at 3:04 PM, webfact said:

Many netizens also panned the Thai entertainment industry for choosing actors of the wrong gender to play LGBTQI roles instead of actual LGBTQI persons

Can we add an S to that , I do find sheep to be rather nice looking and cuddly and some have a nice smile 

15 hours ago, alexth said:

so what? we make fun of men, we make fun of women, why not them? just go grow a pair...oh, forgot, they tend to cut them off...

What about the ones that don't cut them off, how does that work. if you want to be a woman why not cut them off. 

Then again what would happen to soi 6????

10 hours ago, Raphus said:

If you have IKEA meatballs.. Well, that is a no no... If you have smooth flesh.. Then we are on for a good night....

Or perhaps a smack in the mouth from either gender, and a charge of sexual assault

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Salerno said:

Click the 3 dots top right of you post; if within time limit, you can edit.

Thank you, 

I have been away from TVF for a few months and I seem to remember that there was an 'Edit" option at the bottom of the post , probably changed since last I was here, or perhaps my memory is faulty. In appreciate the heads up. ????

And just used your suggestion to correct a typo LOL

Edited by sirineou

2 minutes ago, sirineou said:

perhaps my memory is faulty

Nope, your memory is fine ... it was an "improvement" at the last update.

PS if you want to practice again you could fix up the typo on the last line  ???? 555

• Thanks 1

Life is complicated enough, without looking in the mirror and wishing you were another gender, had another sexual preference, or had no idea who you are, or what you desired. 

These kinds of articles make me so thrilled, so utterly happy that I am content with my sexuality, content to be a man, content to maintain my package, and to just get on with life!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/8/2020 at 7:12 PM, katana said:

Wokeness has reached Thailand.

Yes wokeness is a charade for reverse racism and totalitarian intolerence.

Think most agree people are what they are and shouldn't be discriminated against. However their aggressive online bullying i suspect will backfire as the majority get bored to death listening to their constant whining.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Rancid said:

Yes wokeness is a charade for reverse racism and totalitarian intolerence.

Think most agree people are what they are and shouldn't be discriminated against. However their aggressive online bullying i suspect will backfire as the majority get bored to death listening to their constant whining.

Perhaps if the heteronormative bleatings of the non diverse communities showed understanding, you would not feel bullied.

Years of the minorities being bullied has resulted in people speaking out.

The problem was decades of not only social bullying but legislative denial of rights, including being jailed or locked in mental health facilities due to heteronormative "bullying"

On 12/8/2020 at 7:03 PM, djayz said:

Why can't life be simple, like you were either born with a willie or not. What you turned into later in life is irrelevant. 

Too many labels!

Now I have to go check the meaning of "intersex" on Google. 

100% agree....there are two genders, not three.

On 12/8/2020 at 9:37 AM, Jingthing said:

You still can use those words that way but you'd need to be more clear from the context what you actually mean as those usages would now be secondary. However, language usage does change rapidly for many words so it must be convenient for you to have a group of "othered" people to blame for your displeasure about this particular change. Personally, I think that people complaining as you have are simply expressing homophobia in a less direct way. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Evobase said:

Perhaps not homophobia, but complete lack of the heteronormative language which many more informed persons have moved on from.

As Dorothy Parker said " One can lead a horticulture to culture, but can you make it think?"

• Sad 1

On 12/9/2020 at 10:26 AM, hotchilli said:

Thanks for clearing that up... any guesses what X,Y,Z might be when we get to use the whole alphabet?

I remember when ' X marks the spot '.  Y you ask.   Oh then the yanks changed zed to zee . 

Seriously , queer was odd , unusual and gay was happy , how did the 2 come to be the same ?