Explainer: The potential impact of Brexit without a trade deal

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Now how did you come to that conclusion from my post.

I did not say anything like that at all, so stop twisting MY words to suit YOUR agenda!!

Bit of a cliche, isn't it?

You seem very dissatisfied with the way Brexit has gone. Are you happy with it? If so how?

• Sad 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

Now how did you come to that conclusion from my post.

I did not say anything like that at all, so stop twisting MY words to suit YOUR agenda!!

Join the others of your ilk on my ignore list.

I'm sorry what ARE you saying? I think you need to be more clear.

11 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

Yes I agree, the real effects of Brexit will sink in, i.e. genuine freedom from the meddling EU commission and freedom to make our own way in the world as a fully sovereign country. I don't think it'll take 2 years though. For me it will sink in just after midnight on Dec 31st ????

What does this actually mean? What about the European Commission has upset you in your day to day existence?

What, specifically, do you expect to improve in your life with this action?

You may have failed to notice, but you might note that the U.K is already listed as a Sovereign state; along with France, Germany....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Histavia said:

so you are saying that the majority of people in th EU want out? Where is that coming from?

No one is saying that but how about giving all the countries in the EU a referendum and asking them to vote stay or leave. And not with lets do it again if you get the wrong answer????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

Every strive for freedom has its negative effects, so a rather silly question, go read up on the negative effects of the UK declaring war on the German axis aggression, something the UK had to do, did do, and prevailed...:clap2:

Are we talking about the same things here or are you using an entirely inappropriate analogy in order to give the appearance of a cogent argument?

How about some examples that will improve our quality of life?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

Are we talking about the same things here or are you using an entirely inappropriate analogy in order to give the appearance of a cogent argument?

How about some examples that will improve our quality of life?

Riduction of EU riff-raff doing their thing on UK streets, and affordable fish & chips for starters, how about you, no don't answer that, it will be all doom and remainer gloom....???? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bruno123 said:

So you don't want a discussion at all; only to be able to post nonsense with no rebuttal. Not unexpected.

Affordable fish & chips...is that a joke? What about the lower quality foodstuffs from the U.S.A and beyond?

EU riff-raff? Can you give me an example? The ones I know have worked and are still working never having claimed a benefit in the UK.

Now I've seen U.K riff-raff in Spain....

You asked for reasons and I have given you some, yet, you are not happy with my reply and call it nonsense. Typical remainer stuff....

Those you "may" have seen in Spain are on holiday chap, not escaping a poor country to milk another....????

• Like 2