No deal on Brexit trade 'very very likely', British PM Johnson says

rooster59

13 minutes ago, NeoDinosaw said:

you are a very stupid and selfish person. The cost is going to be enormous

Another one who don't understand the English the cost will be enormous to both sides because the EU wouldn't let the UK just go. 

4 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Another one who don't understand the English the cost will be enormous to both sides because the EU wouldn't let the UK just go. 

Have a look at the pound v the euro exchange rate and see which side the world money markets think is going to get hurt most. 

Course. They are only experts. Who needs them when your average Brexiteer knows more about this stuff than they do.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

Have a look at the pound v the euro exchange rate and see which side the world money markets think is going to get hurt most. 

Course. They are only experts. Who needs them when your average Brexiteer knows more about this stuff than they do.

The pound going down with a no deal being predicted is an obvious event.

Was 40 to £ now at 39 to £ , Oh!! dear I wish I had a balcony. ????????

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

37.33% of the electorate were promised we would be staying in the single market upon Brexit.

Do you think for one second Brexit would have won if people had known we would end up leaving with no deal?

You're losing it again with assuming that people thought that, they voted for OUT again for a second time. 

• Like 1

Just now, vinny41 said:

28 times  Cameron stated that a vote for leave would mean leaving the EU, leaving the  single market

I don't know of anyone that can predict the outcome of a negotiation before they have entered a negotiation

I know it's a lot of remainers posting here. ????

3 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

28 times  Cameron stated that a vote for leave would mean leaving the EU, leaving the  single market

I don't know of anyone that can predict the outcome of a negotiation before they have entered a negotiation

And the remainers listened to Cameron.

Who did the leavers listen too?

• Like 1

Just now, Rookiescot said:

Where was it the day before the referendum?

I really can't be bothered my opinion a position is clear UK is out with a no deal.

I assume both sides will see what is about to happen later into next year the important thing at the moment is for the world and both sides is getting rid of C19. 

In the new year maybe new deals will be done for businesses for both sides both sides who knows. 

It's wait and see time for me not stupid comments on speculation. 

1 minute ago, vinny41 said:

Most leavers I know listened to Cameron and Osbourne, who both stated  that a vote for leave would mean leaving the EU, leaving the  single market

So Johnson, Gove, Farage etc were all lying when they said we would be staying in the single market?

????

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

I really can't be bothered my opinion a position is clear UK is out with a no deal.

I assume both sides will see what is about to happen later into next year the important thing at the moment is for the world and both sides is getting rid of C19. 

In the new year maybe new deals will be done for businesses for both sides both sides who knows. 

It's wait and see time for me not stupid comments on speculation. 

Yeah you really cant be bothered to face uncomfortable facts more like.

Just now, Rookiescot said:

Yeah you really cant be bothered to face uncomfortable facts more like.

Think what you like about me I'm not uncomfortable at all thanks. 

I will be happy to stop answering and making post on the future of UK and EU. 

I will look on with some interest to see the outcome of what will happen.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

what a load of rubbish ,half the people using food banks are like someone i know who comes here for holidays on his "disabilaty benifit"  most of the scroungers on the social get far more than my pension . free housing ,no council tax free meds ,and a load of the mothers with kids  and no husband ,have a boyfriend ,kids father ,living in a flat down the road . starving kids? yea right not a lot of those in Britain

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

So Johnson, Gove, Farage etc were all lying when they said we would be staying in the single market?

????

Farage was never in a position of power to implement any policy regarding staying or leaving the single market

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Of course not, why should you, it's all fake news as Trump would say.

at least he got one thing right ,dont believe half of what the likes of fox news ,or the Guardian , or any of the self serving left or right wing newsoutlets say

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Farage was never in a position of power to implement any policy regarding staying or leaving the single market

But you Brexiteers hung on his every word regardless.

What about Johnson, Gove and the official leave campaign?

• Like 1