Neo Pattaya: Popular resort undergoes rebrand - focus on "High Quality, High Value, High Spending"

rooster59

I am a fan of sleaze city because it is sleaze city .  Sodom and Gomorra that has to be seen to be believed . The City Hall asshats continue to be all talk and not a lot changes for the betterment  of the town . Funny when brazenly corrupt people demand a "high quality" tourist . I have seen a few people come to Pattaya over the years to see what all the fuss was about and after their visit vow to never to return to this toxic waste site .

Us hardcase veterans have gotten used to the smell of an open sewer throughout the town and the mounds of

garbage that would see perpetrators paying massive fines for dumping in a civilized country . You can't walk safely on the side walks and you can't cross the road without holding onto your rosary and saying a Hail Mary .

Fix simple problems like getting people to not discard the garbage any where they want . Deal with areas where you have to hold your breath just to  traverse . If you can't do that then <deleted> and be happy with the pussy hounds who put up with all that <deleted> just to get cheap boom boom ,

15 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

Unlike Bangkok, Pattaya was very reliant on international tourists

the entire city is now drowing, it's quite depressing

Yes...I guess that is the key difference....you tend to see the same faces here.....workers and retired folk...... rather than  tourists.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2020 at 4:02 PM, Pattaya Spotter said:

Why, pre-Covid, did you see all the Indian, Australian, and Middle Eastern tourists stuffing their bags full of electronics and mobile phones at Tuk Com and other malls around Pattaya?

I certainly never saw this.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Boomer6969 said:

There is only one possible model for the new Pattaya: Orlando.

An large amusement park is one thing Pattaya is missing. Building one adjacent to the Ramayana water park would seem to be a no brainer...would save all the Thais, SE Asian, Middle Eastern, and Indian tourists trips to Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Shanghai for a world class amusement park experience.

Edited by Pattaya Spotter

3 hours ago, Leaver said:

I certainly never saw this.  

In fairness to you, you can't be everywhere at once. Obviously while you were hanging around the checkouts at Central and Terminal 21 monitoring how much Thais were spending you missed what was happening elsewhere. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

An large amusement park is one thing Pattaya is missing. Building one adjacent to the Ramayana water park would seem to be a no brainer...would save all the Thais, SE Asian, Middle Eastern, and Indian tourists trips to Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Shanghai for a world class amusement park experience.

then duel pricing unmetered taxis + any other scams that are normal in LOS

8 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

So Indians are going to visit Pattaya for amusement parks ? https://www.newsbytesapp.com/news/lifestyle/india-s-top-five-theme-and-amusement-parks/story#:~:text=Adlabs Imagica%2C Mumbai,-The central idea&text=Opened in 2013%2C Adlabs is,coaster and 4D simulation rides.

With the bizarre usual Thai practice of upping the price of something when demand decreases,Thai tarts increasing their charges hardly seems the way to go.  I doubt whether J M Keynes would approve.

1 hour ago, phetchy said:

With the bizarre usual Thai practice of upping the price of something when demand decreases,Thai tarts increasing their charges hardly seems the way to go.  I doubt whether J M Keynes would approve.

Love tarts (any tarts) occasionally. Scrumptious especially if the price is right. I do have minimum requirements though. They need to be awake hahahahahh

• Haha 1

On 12/17/2020 at 12:00 AM, kinyara said:

In fairness to you, you can't be everywhere at once. Obviously while you were hanging around the checkouts at Central and Terminal 21 monitoring how much Thais were spending you missed what was happening elsewhere. 

You can't monitor how much Thai's spend in Central and T21, because they don't shop and spend at these places.  Actually,  nobody does.  ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

On 12/20/2020 at 1:37 PM, bristolgeoff said:

Still will be called pattaya,saigon is still used after all these yrs even thou the name changed to ho chi min.

Yes, it will still be called Pattaya, but will it be NEO - Non Existent Orgy Pattaya?  ????  

Edited by Leaver
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Burma Bill said:

Maybe to accommodate all the Chinese tour buses in the future??

i don't think so

the buses are too big for this car park project

imo it's more for the Thai domestic tourists coming from Bangkok

they usually don't like to walk and they want their car in a safe place

• Thanks 1