Pet Registration

Time to grow

Does anyone happen to know the latest on the bill up for revision to enforce pet registration? From what I can gather, it seems this bill was proposed several years ago, was sent back for revision in October, and is not yet in effect. Please correct me if I am wrong but I am lead to believe that there is no pet registration currently being enforced.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Time to grow said:

Hay Carlyai, How are the fish doing? We just got a Golden Retriever puppy and hope to get an older Labrador next week. Life is good.

Fish going no good. Hurt my back and not put in the mods yet. 

Any other golden retriever pups Going?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, carlyai said:

Fish going no good. Hurt my back and not put in the mods yet. 

Any other golden retriever pups Going?

Sorry to hear that. Hoping for a speedy recovery on your back. There is a great masseuse just down the road from here but I don't imagine you will have trouble locating one near you either.

We got the last of this litter but I will keep my ear to the ground if your looking for one.

1 hour ago, Time to grow said:

Sorry to hear that. Hoping for a speedy recovery on your back. There is a great masseuse just down the road from here but I don't imagine you will have trouble locating one near you either.

We got the last of this litter but I will keep my ear to the ground if your looking for one.

Yes was looking but phuket was closest and he shut down. Golden retriever or those little terrier  Jack Russel...thanks. got a good masseuse, she's struggling here at the moment as many new places opened up.  I've been using for 5 years....knows my back better than me. ????

• Like 1

On 12/12/2020 at 8:57 PM, Time to grow said:

Does anyone happen to know the latest on the bill up for revision to enforce pet registration? From what I can gather, it seems this bill was proposed several years ago, was sent back for revision in October, and is not yet in effect. Please correct me if I am wrong but I am lead to believe that there is no pet registration currently being enforced.

The time I register my pets. The cats will be eaten by the neighbours dog. My dogs will have been poisoned. The betsie the buffaloo will have been sold. The fish will have been eaten. The horses dont count because they are registered with the top brass already. 

• Haha 1

I registered my 10 dogs at the Clinic behind Pattaya City Hospital this summer.  They checked each dogs vaccination card and put a stamp on the cards that they are registered.  My reason for doing this is if a complaint comes up about the dogs.  I am aware that not all laws are enforced but it's best to CYA just in case they are enforced,    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, thaicookingchef said:

older labrador often have health problem it seems

It's true, unfortunately Labradors typically reach old age by about ten and often only live for about 12 human years. The one we hope to get is six years old. Health problems are a fact of life for all of us.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jdrags said:

My stepson (Thai) and his wife sell both golden retrievers and labradors (sp).  They are in Udon Thani but they ship everywhere.  He can be reached on *Phone number removed*.  Have a Thai speaker call.

this complete message should be removed instead or posts telling the truth !

On 12/14/2020 at 8:20 AM, edandpranee said:

I registered my 10 dogs at the Clinic behind Pattaya City Hospital this summer.  They checked each dogs vaccination card and put a stamp on the cards that they are registered.  My reason for doing this is if a complaint comes up about the dogs.  I am aware that not all laws are enforced but it's best to CYA just in case they are enforced,    

They need to start killing those poor dogs in pattaya there are hundred all camped out everywhere. The poor things huge numbers and when you drive to any other place in Thailand during this year you see very few