Trump's conspiracies pose 'existential' threat to electronic voting industry -Smartmatic

webfact

3 minutes ago, Sujo said:

If you day you have evidence and fail 60 times, yet still believe it then safe to say conspiracy theory.

After 60 failures all doubt should be gone.

True. Totally agree with you, but there is a giant doubt in my mind:
how could Mr.Biden get over 10 million more votes than Mr.Obama?????

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, Seth1a2a said:

Because  there were 28.6 million more voters in this election

than in 2012..... and believe it or not this election only accounted for roughly 66.7% of  all registered voters in America.  The margin could have been a lot higher.  If everyone voted Biden would have easily broken the 100 million mark.

Plus the population is higher and more eligible voters reached the legal age to vote in the last 8 years.

2020    66.7% of all possible voters total votes   155,485,614      

Biden 81,268,867       Trump  74,216,747

2012     54.9% of all possible voters   total votes 126,849,339

Obama 65915795      Romney 60933544

28,636,275  million more voters cast their ballots

Thanks, my comment referred more to the quality of the voters.

3 hours ago, stevenl said:

Thanks, my comment referred more to the quality of the voters.

He provides their hate with shelter, blankets and warm milk... Before he showed up they were out in the cold. The reason they are fighting this thing so hard is because they don't have anywhere else to go.

More than 80 million followers on twitter   eating out of his hand like pigeons in a park. No self respect, no self reliance, just blind allegiance.

Edited by Seth1a2a
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Not a place renowned for tolerance: of free speech, political opinions or racial diversity - or anything much else for that matter!

I've been there - briefly. My overwhelming impression was that this is what happens after 7 generations marry their cousins!

Quite a rapid judgement for someone who was there for such a short time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Credo said:

What's even more amazing is that it is a county that Trump won!

Well that is the game right....dont look at the substance....just look at the sensational title of the article and make up your mind from that...the fact that the Country in question, Trump actually won, that doesnt help the "Trump Got Screwed" narrative, does it?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

Rather than vexing yourself over the potential damage to the USA that some non existent conspiracy could cause, if you cared one iota for the USA you would be deeply concerned by the real damage and division that 45's lies are creating.

Well I am concerned about possible damage from any conspiracy, as I said. But my point is that this company seems to be more concerned about itself than its client.

• Confused 1