Pattaya: Mercedes Benz broken into in the night - clinic owner scares thief off

webfact

Pattaya: Mercedes Benz broken into in the night - clinic owner scares thief off

131928204_1521094518081878_8845000237332705857_n.jpg
Picture: Pattaya Update News

Nong Prue police responded after the owner of a children's clinic reported an attempted theft.

The cops found a black Mercedes Benz GLE 500e with a damaged side driver's window.

Nanthakorn said that he had heard the sound of the window being forced and came down from an upstairs room at the clinic.

A man in a red pick-up was parked next to his vehicle. He sped off into the night. It happened before 2 am. 

Police took fingerprints from the window and are studying CCTV.

Nothing was stolen. 

1 hour ago, ukrules said:

How does a broken window make it into the news section?

Thanks Webfact,, always good to know how the local criminals are conducting their business.

At times I leave my car parked in the street, now I will be more aware of the surroundings if I'm forced to park away from home. 

• Like 1

Nong Prue police responded after the owner of a children's clinic reported an attempted theft.

The cops found a black Mercedes Benz GLE 500e with a damaged side driver's window.

The guy seems to make a ton of money. How can he make so much money? Overprized everything. 

Mercedes-Benz Thailand has introduced the GLE 500e 4 Matic at 4.49 million baht  for the 'Exclusive' variant and 4.99 million baht for the 'AMG Dynamic' version
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, teacherclaire said:

It's an expensive car an ordinary doctor could not afford.

Maybe there was something in the car that helped the doctor to be so rich and the thief knew that?

You don't expect a doctor with his own clinic can get a loan for  car when any noodle seller with a m/c side cart can get one for a PCX?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1