Dozens of developers to join visa-for-property scheme: TPC

snoop1130

19 minutes ago, dcnx said:

He’s not wrong. For the most part, Thailand is a dump, as are most countries in the region. The government is completely out of touch with everything that doesn’t involve oppression and submission, and they absolutely count on foreigners being dumb and desperate enough to buy into their silly schemes. 

Why would anyone pay 10 million baht for a condo so they can get a 5 year visa that only costs 500,000b?  That takes a special kind of stupid. And lucky for Thailand, there is no shortage of stupid foreigners. However, most foreigners coming to live in Thailand don’t have 10 million baht. 

It just proves the point it is all about money

2 hours ago, dcnx said:

He’s not wrong. For the most part, Thailand is a dump, as are most countries in the region. The government is completely out of touch with everything that doesn’t involve oppression and submission, and they absolutely count on foreigners being dumb and desperate enough to buy into their silly schemes. 

Why would anyone pay 10 million baht for a condo so they can get a 5 year visa that only costs 500,000b?  That takes a special kind of stupid. And lucky for Thailand, there is no shortage of stupid foreigners. However, most foreigners coming to live in Thailand don’t have 10 million baht. 

A dump it is, but strangely I still like the place, as corrupt as it is. The USA is a mess and more corrupt and has a psychopath president who is now so sick he is refusing to go out.... Sounds familiar yes the enlightened one loves Donald. 

Thailand did not get this man on merit it got him as same as USA got Donald, the biggest money boys control world leaders. 

Hitler was a poor ideals protestor who suddenly sprang to power after being imprisoned, he built armies and manufactured weapons but you never hear who paid for this, some say, Krupp and Roth child. 

The loonies that run the world are punch and Judy puppets on a string, the world is now cracked and crazy and spending billions on vaccines they are not sure of. 

Airlines grounded business closing down, only the biggest getting richer. 

And yes Thailand is filthy, as are many other countries, so corrupt they have no money to fix the rotten stench of the sewers, just put a sack over the one outside to keep the air a bit sweeter. 

But along with the maddest country in the world.... USA they'll find money for vaccines and hopefully Prayut will volunteer to be the first Thai on the Moon. 

13 hours ago, dcnx said:

Look , Thailand is what it is. As foreigners we can look at the offers and options and decide if it works or doesn’t work for us. What do you care about what they offer if it seems like a silly idea? Foreigners who live here generally accept the seemingly silly and funny things that they do off hand however there are a percentage living here that bitch and complain thinking they are smarter or better because .... well in my country we do like this. Guess what it’s not their country and one needs to show a little respect. Opinions are one thing but malicious comments demeaning a country and its people just make those that think they are so smart look like idiots. I have lived here for many years and I love it even with its quirky ways and cultural differences. 
In summary: There is silly things being done by politicians everywhere on this planet. Just look at the US as one example. You couldn’t pay me to live there. 

Edited by Jud Canada
  • Like 1

On 12/23/2020 at 8:10 AM, Jud Canada said:

Thanks for showing everyone what a mouth piece you are. Your English is as poor as your IQ I am willing to bet. Best you stay in your own narrow minded, rude and prejudice country where you can sit and write this garbage. Thailand doesn’t need people like you here. That’s for sure.

It's the truth. My English is much better than you <deleted> idiot, I've been a university lecturer/professor, who the hell are you? Seems like you haven't lived, studied or worked in Thailand to see and experience the reality. Whatever my country is, it's better than sh*thole you came out. Who are you to tell if Thailand needs me or not? you're a nobody bitch. You don't even owm your room, you don't own anything, so sit down and shut up until when you have lived here longterm like me and when you learn about Thailand. If you like Thailand a lot why it says "Jud Canada"? people like you can't even stay in Africa never mind in Canada <deleted>. 

You just proved my point again. Firstly, I have owned land here for more than 20 years and came here in 1982. I have a company and business here and by the way my villa is 900 m2 . When did you slither in.

You are exactly what I pegged you as and  expected nothing less for a response. 

Put your attitude in check and if you are actually a university professor then making statements about this country that you think make you look superior ... make you look like exactly what you are a ?$&@ . Go Delete to someone who cares. Also which ever web site you got you education through ... ask for your money back!

cheers

On 12/26/2020 at 8:30 AM, Milad said:

It's the truth. My English is much better than you <deleted> idiot, I've been a university lecturer/professor, who the hell are you? Seems like you haven't lived, studied or worked in Thailand to see and experience the reality. Whatever my country is, it's better than sh*thole you came out. Who are you to tell if Thailand needs me or not? you're a nobody bitch. You don't even owm your room, you don't own anything, so sit down and shut up until when you have lived here longterm like me and when you learn about Thailand. If you like Thailand a lot why it says "Jud Canada"? people like you can't even stay in Africa never mind in Canada <deleted>. 

Well your english isn't exactly perfect. I'll put it down to speed typing combined with a bit of rage.

• Haha 1