Thai visa forum. Habit forming?

Nout

5 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Just got a telegram from my girlfriend , shes just arrived in Thailand and wants to spend two weeks in my house under quarantine , she arrives in five minutes , so, gives a shout next year

A telegram ??

I’m definitely up for your offer now !!

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

I personally dont really like working , if I had the choice (which I do)  between going to work or spending the day not working, I choose the latter .

When are you due to return back to work ?

Go back to work in February. 

Glad you have the choice to spend as much time as you want on TVF. You are truly blessed. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, bermondburi said:

Go back to work in February. 

Glad you have the choice to spend as much time as you want on TVF. You are truly blessed. 

Its intellectual mental stimulation, conversing with other people . Which is better than sitting watching television , drinking beer with a mate who says the same thing every day , walking around a grass field using a stick to  try and get a small ball down a small hole , reading a fictional book , sunbathing , drinking beer on the balcony .

Plenty of worse ways to spend your time 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Its intellectual mental stimulation, conversing with other people . Which is better than sitting watching television , drinking beer with a mate who says the same thing every day , walking around a grass field using a stick to  try and get a small ball down a small hole , reading a fictional book , sunbathing , drinking beer on the balcony .

Plenty of worse ways to spend your time 

Whatever floats your boat. 

Screenshot_20201223_090713.jpg

3 hours ago, bermondburi said:

Obviously that's different. Not too many in that situation though probably. So for those that aren't, yeah, it's pretty sad. 

But you don't know what members do every day to call sad whilst tuned into TVF.....????

Just now, bermondburi said:

So enlighten me..... 

My PC is tuned to TVF, and others, every day. This week I have fixed a computer for an elderly chap, with home visits, yes he's older than me, also done paperwork for two Thai ladies, one who lost her farang husband, the other dealing with her UK pension fund.

You see, I am known where I live to help out those in trouble to fix their woes, plus, I enjoy it...????

• Like 2

12 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Its not that its addictive .

I just read that so many people are wrong about things , I feel I have to put them right and inform them of what is correct , I feel I am doing them a service , I'm just a naturally helpful person 

Me too. I feel compelled sometimes to counter what I perceive as bigotry and racism at worst and at best illogical unreasonable thinking. I also feel its addictive because it is very reactive, almost immediate compared to commenting on the DM forum, pointless, or the Guardian, which like most left wing newspapers has banned public debate of its articles and cancelled even its letter column. The TVF also has useful information and where better to go for vis info than UJ?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, transam said:

My PC is tuned to TVF, and others, every day. This week I have fixed a computer for an elderly chap, with home visits, yes he's older than me, also done paperwork for two Thai ladies, one who lost her farang husband, the other dealing with her UK pension fund.

You see, I am known where I live to help out those in trouble to fix their woes, plus, I enjoy it...????

Thats laudable. But how does it relate to TVF.

Edited by Nout
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, bermondburi said:

So get back to your screen then. ????

You and me both .

As you have been in the Gulf for a prolonged period of time , you probably havent seen much female flesh recently .

You are probably sitting by your window salivating at all those naked legs walking by , noticing their shorts go right up to the top of their legs and sometime you can see a bum cheek .

If you requite a telescope or a pair of binoculars , you can order one from Lazada and then can deliver it by Christmas  

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Nout said:

Thats laudable. But how does it relate to TVF.

Really, well folk here think some of us are glued to TVF, I have just pointed out that my PC is on all day tuned to TVF, but I also do other stuff, now if you find that laughable then I am happy I made you smile....:thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, bermondburi said:

So enlighten me..... 

Travel, eat, partying, cook, read, write, make videos, watching movies, listening to and making music,  taking photos, and a host of other activities including farming, bringing up kids, vehicles maintenance and activities to wide and numerous to mention. Non which preclude taking time to to visit TVF.

• Haha 1