Thailand confirms 81 new coronavirus infections

webfact

On 12/26/2020 at 12:19 PM, Ludo55 said:

That is pure rubbish, have you seen the packed Disco's, Gogos, Bars, GC, around Pattaya. No masks, no social distancing, no hand washing 

That's true. Those places should NOT be a allowed to operate! 
Especially knowing that there is so much 'close contact'  between customers and workers.... ????

Edited by Kaopad999

Just now, Kaopad999 said:

That's true. Those places should NOT be a allowed to operate! 

After January 1st. Just prior to the last lockdown I took a lads trip to Phnom Penh. Abused myself and others in every way imaginable. I then self isolated for 2 months, I needed it. Plan to totally debauch myself on NYE, then I'll need another lockdown.

On 12/24/2020 at 11:16 PM, stevenl said:

Please show a reliable source for this or stop posting 'I heard it through the grapevine opinions' as fact.

The 10 for every infection found through testing was determined by the CDC in America but that would assume a fairly comprehensive testing program. A study done in Santa Clara County in California done by researchers at Stanford and UCLA found that there could be up to 60 infections per infection found through testing. You could have easily just Google this yourself.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2020 at 11:16 PM, stevenl said:

Please show a reliable source for this or stop posting 'I heard it through the grapevine opinions' as fact.

The 10 for every infection found through testing was determined by the CDC in America but that would assume a fairly comprehensive testing program. A study done in Santa Clara County in California done by researchers at Stanford and UCLA found that there could be up to 60 infections per infection found through testing. You could have easily just Google this yourself.

On 12/25/2020 at 1:52 AM, NanLaew said:

That's not data, that's pure, unscientific speculation by whoever 'they' are.

"They" are the CDC in America. Another study by some folks at Stanford and UCLA found that, depending on testing, for every infection found through testing there could be up to 60 infections.

On 12/29/2020 at 7:01 AM, runamok27 said:

Many things can be found by googling. Claims made should be substantiated so people can check for themselves. I am still waiting for links to substantiate the claims made.

On 12/29/2020 at 1:01 PM, runamok27 said:

Of course Google is a100 +% reliable source of research data, isn't it?. It might rate slightly above Wikipedia with both reasonable for ideas and possible leads - but that's about all.