Is most Thai girls like this?

Zagor

29 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

The good ones are mostly not at Gogo's, massage shops, or tourist area bars.

And, the "Bangkok good job business girls" mostly in big debt meet your profile as much if not more then any of them.

The rural areas is where to find them in my opinion.  Got to get out and explore/spend time away from the popular tourist areas.

In theory you might be right. But how would you do that in real life?

I.e. I often like girls from Buriram. Should I go there for a month and try to find a nice girl? 

And if I find one who is nice and innocent will she come back with me to Bangkok after I know her maybe a week or two?

Because I certainly don't want to live up country.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Spot on, my GF is a very hard worker. Up every morning at 5 am to start cooking for the family.

Thank Heavens I'm the cook in the family...ha ha ha. But having said that...my GF manages a TOPS market in Bangkok and works literally 7 days a week (even on days off...calls from District manager, updating spreadsheets, covering for other store managers in crisis, etc etc). Not a job I would recommend BTW. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

has always been the trouble with a keeper.....studying too much or working too much...hard to get a day off.....

too much or never enough...trying to find the right balance!

She seems to have plenty of time to pamper me. But then, I don't get up until 7 am.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

In theory you might be right. But how would you do that in real life?

I.e. I often like girls from Buriram. Should I go there for a month and try to find a nice girl? 

And if I find one who is nice and innocent will she come back with me to Bangkok after I know her maybe a week or two?

Because I certainly don't want to live up country.

You don't need to go rural....75% of the hard working Thai women in Bangkok are simply here from the provinces working hard and sending back cash to mom and dad. Same values but with a modern update. In my MooBaan, I would say that 30 to 40% of the townhomes are owned by single Thai women with professional jobs, seemingly working most of the time, leaving early and coming home late. They are all around you....but of course..if you're looking for a 20 something little dainty....maybe you won't find those qualities too easily.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zagor said:

I don't know if it's up to me or pure coincidence, but all the Thai girls / women I met had the traits listed below. Age from 18 to 60, different occupational profiles. Interestingly, Thai girls in America and Europe, whether pure Thai or semi-Thai, have the same characteristics. What I am talking about is the following:
- gold digger
- low self-confidence and self-esteem
- propensity to cheat
- selfishness
- laziness

- the need for others to take care of her
- no interest in professional work.

Is it possible to find a Thai girl, but with opposite traits?

A post trying to be funny but fails miserably. 

4 minutes ago, Mai mee said:

I thank God every day for sending her to me.

I wouldn't thank a deity, if you must thank something other than yourself for choosing wisely, then it's probably best to thank the Buddha. 

You're in a non-christian country; Thailand, with a non-christian Thai girl, who believes in the Buddha. If anything, as you're in Thailand, you came to her.

1 minute ago, 2530Ubon said:

I wouldn't thank a deity, if you must thank something other than yourself for choosing wisely, then it's probably best to thank the Buddha. 

You're in a non-christian country; Thailand, with a non-christian Thai girl, who believes in the Buddha. If anything, as you're in Thailand, you came to her.

I'm aware of this. I am not a Christian, in fact I practice the principles of the Buddha to the best of my abilities daily.  Bhuddism is not a religion, it is a practice, it does not preclude the existence of God. And for what it's worth, My Thai Buddhist girlfriend also believes in God.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, tonray said:

You don't need to go rural....75% of the hard working Thai women in Bangkok are simply here from the provinces working hard and sending back cash to mom and dad. Same values but with a modern update. In my MooBaan, I would say that 30 to 40% of the townhomes are owned by single Thai women with professional jobs, seemingly working most of the time, leaving early and coming home late. They are all around you....but of course..if you're looking for a 20 something little dainty....maybe you won't find those qualities too easily.

In you original post you wrote: "The rural areas is where to find them in my opinion.  Got to get out and explore/spend time away from the popular tourist areas."

And now: "You don't need to go rural"

One way or the other there are millions of Thai girls out there so anybody who wants one should be able to find one - anywhere in Thailand.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zagor said:

Is it possible to find a Thai girl, but with opposite traits?

You can label women as much as you like they are all a mixed bag west or southeast from what I see that's why if you want a relationship you are always gonna take a chance.

My Thai wife has been the perfect partner for me over 20 years.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mai mee said:

I'm aware of this. I am not a Christian, in fact I practice the principles of the Buddha to the best of my abilities daily.  Bhuddism is not a religion, it is a practice, it does not preclude the existence of God. And for what it's worth, My Thai Buddhist girlfriend also believes in God.

Hmmm, self proclaimed Buddhist, who isn't a christian and yet openly thanks god, when Bhuddists don't believe in god/gods. As a fellow Bhuddist, I understand that the Bhudda himself rejected the idea of a 'creator god' and went so far as to call it a distraction from the path of enlightenment.

I saw another post of yours in the visa section today where you say:

"Godspeed and good luck. " - If it looks and quacks like a duck, then it's probably a duck - You're a Christian.

Of course Bhuddism is a religion - it's a set of beliefs and a philosophical way to live your life governed by a set of rules.
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion

Religion - noun

a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.

Sorry to be picky, just pointing out the inconsistency (and breaching precept number 4 - refrain from false speech) in your post because it's a slow news day and your post was the most interesting thing on this thread that seems entirely devoted to antagnosing and belittling Thai women.

Quite how it's remained live is mind boggling to me.

Edited by 2530Ubon
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

n you original post you wrote: "The rural areas is where to find them in my opinion.  Got to get out and explore/spend time away from the popular tourist areas."

Wrong post attribution.....

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1198544-is-most-thai-girls-like-this/?do=findComment&comment=16114366

Edited by tonray

11 minutes ago, tonray said:

A rather limited view of your own self worth

i freely admit my self-worth is strictly limited to the  value of my pension income.

being an old, fat,  bald and rather dull drunk doesn't add anything.

back  to  the OP, I've never really expected to meet any women outside his description.

Edited by BritManToo