What do you Love about Thailand?

WineOh

The power of money.  When you have money in Thailand  you can have the fantastic quality of life.

Every place has good parts and some not so good.  Thailand is no more special to me than many other countries. Beauty is the eye of beholder.

Funny to read Australian complain of their country, but I wonder if they have traveled it at all. A train trip on the Ghan or Indian Pacific is wonderful. Coogee, Jervis Bay, Sunshine Coast and many other places all have clean safe beaches, good times and food. Always angry talk from UK people about their country, but they like their good national pension, NHS etc. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lacessit said:

OTOH, her daughter is stunning. I have to restrain impure thoughts of "The Graduate" in reverse when she's visiting.

?

You ever thought about seeing a psychiatrist?

Your continued posts about your attraction toward your GF daughter seem obsessed and kind of disturbing..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

Could be worse.

I heart that some ask every day for some kind of "support".

Tried to give the end of the month but my partner (bachelor marketing) has already run out of money marketing after two weeks, now changed tactics, keep a housekeeping accounting and arrives almost at the end of the month ????

• Like 1

I like living in Thailand for many things that others have already indicated such as the pleasant climate, the favorable cost of living, the honesty of the Thai people, the external Thai fruit and fish market, the negative things are not really asked for, no country is perfect.

1 hour ago, AlfHuy said:

Could be worse.

I heart that some ask every day for some kind of "support".

Ah yes, but you have misunderstood; what she is really asking is for some kind of 'sport", "support" is being mis-said! A bit like, s-pghetti

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, KannikaP said:

The price of cheese in UK is way below the price here, especially from Aldi or Lidl, and much more varieties of English and foreign types.

As I said don't compare cheese to the cost of living. 

How's your council tax on a house and property in UK compared to Thailand cheap enough to pay for cheaper cheese. ????????

2 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

As I said don't compare cheese to the cost of living. 

How's your council tax on a house and property in UK compared to Thailand cheap enough to pay for cheaper cheese. ????????

I do not have a property in UK, but if I did and it was empty, I would still have to pay 50% council tax. But yes, what's that got to do with the price of cheese.  LOL

Wasn't Maggie's Poll Tax a good idea. You payed for who and what you used.

Edited by KannikaP
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

I do not have a property in UK, but if I did and it was empty, I would still have to pay 50% council tax. But yes, what's that got to do with the price of cheese.  LOL

Wasn't Maggie's Poll Tax a good idea. You payed for who and what you used.

You know what I mean as in cost of much cheaper here than in UK. 

As for Maggie I made wealth while she was in power and she did good things to my govt pensions and private pensions. 

The poll tax was when she lost it which saddens me really. RIP. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlfHuy said:

That's why Natai Beach or is it Steven100  "confused" ????moved to "Natai Beach".

Lonely beaches with stunning beauties ????

F46052AC-1626-4C65-A067-0D03B4F5B087.jpeg

Ah Alf, trying to be funny but obviously never been to Natai Beach, way out of your league down here mate. 

https://web.facebook.com/pg/BabaBeachClub/photos/?ref=page_internal

Have a scroll down here and you will see me at my local pub. White shirt.

AC8F0FC1-9B04-4AF9-898F-BBA1C595D800.jpeg

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, KannikaP said:

So where do you buy your cheeses and wines?   LOL

Wine Spain price x 10 UK Price X4.

Cheese hardly available and more expensive 

I came for the girls girls girls 

Oops I meant the clean beach 

The equality in treatment 

Temples 

I still like it for 2 main reasons you can do what you want be who you want and No one cares!

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, maprao said:

Wine Spain price x 10 UK Price X4.

I came for the girls girls girls 

Oops I meant the clean beach 

The equality in treatment 

Temples 

I still like it for 2 main reasons you can do what you want be who you want and No one cares!

You've gottta be kidding. Even in the sticks, you find very good cheese, for example a 350 grams Emmentaler for 229 baht at Big C, Parmesan and all kinds of these slices I never eat. 

Then check at Makro. From very delicious Camembert, Brie etc..to Gouda from a wheel, Cheddar in 2 and 5 kg packets/ 

Our Big C makes very delicious dark bread that is very tasty. You can buy one kg of very delicious Haus Salami from TGM at Macro for 750 baht.

Then all sorts of noodles, even the ones to make Lasagna. No idea what you're talking about. 

Then check bigger cities and see what they have.

Of course is cheese more expensive if they have to ship it 10,000 km. But not too expensive. 

It wasn't like that 15 years ago/ There's no day without delicious cheese for us. 

• Like 1