Traditional cold medicine, Fah Talai Jone, to be used on Covid patients in five hospitals

webfact

On 12/31/2020 at 8:08 PM, Paradise Pete said:

Strengthening or "boosting" the immune system is only desirable when the immune system is weakened. If it's already functioning normally then strengthening it would mean that it starts attacking things it shouldn't be attacking.

It is true what you say but I believe that you decide to take a medicine,  not a medicine if you are not sick, natural medicine is not a food supplement but it is a medicine and like all medicines it can have contraindications

On 12/31/2020 at 11:44 AM, Bender Rodriguez said:

don't you love when people that know NOTHING about traditional THAI herbs come empty their guts how it does nothing ...

It is used when you have fever, to prevent it goes out of control, like paracetamol, but more natural

not a wonder herb

I use it every time soar throat or fever hits me or my children, in conjunction with other known to us things we do to try to get over with, avoiding ANTIBIOTICS like most thai people seem to take for anything & everything

In the same broad category as homeopathy. I went to China some years ago, and had to sit through several hours of nonsense about 'traditional' Chinese medicine.

Very tedious, not a good use of my time at all.