'We have to be remembered for what's been done,' Trump says on early return to Washington

webfact

1 minute ago, Mavideol said:

and for once he said the truth, they will be remembered for the good and for the bad but in his case the  Bad outplays the good by so much that he will be remembered for all the bad (lies and false statements included) and for being impeached

Trump fans don't recognize the impeachment due to the fake Russian collusion claim. A claim that's quite popular with QAnon nuts.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Donald Trump issued a video on Thursday looking back on what he called "historic victories"

some time ago (maybe 1-2 months ago or so) defense/security department found proof the Russian were paying Afghanistan & Iraq terrorist groups to attack US forces, Trump declined to speak about it.... yesterday a new claim has been put forward indicating the Chinese did the same thing, paying local groups to kill US forces, the difference? this time Trump talked about it and did blame the Chinese.... still nothing about bf Vlad

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

When all the lies, petty anti propaganda and hate have been forgotten will eventually be remembered for being one of the great presidents. Based on what he achieved, rather than some of the things he said, his appearance or what his Mrs did or did not do. 

You are just so wrong in so many ways that I won't even attempt a reasoned rebuttal. 

No time for that, I have to get my weekly bleach injection now. I do at least honor his copious knowledge as a medical professional. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, PatOngo said:
9 hours ago, webfact said:

Trump praised his administration's accomplishments

9 hours ago, webfact said:

The United States has been one of the countries worst-hit by COVID-19 and leads the world in fatalities, with more than 340,000 deaths officially attributed to the virus.

There............is your legacy Donald, that's what you will be remembered for!

He was a catastrophe long before Covid.

In a way it is good that he handled Covid that bad. Otherwise the Americans would have probably voted again for him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

When all the lies, petty anti propaganda and hate have been forgotten will eventually be remembered for being one of the great presidents. Based on what he achieved, rather than some of the things he said, his appearance or what his Mrs did or did not do. 

Lol, I said at the time that the only reason America voted for Trump was because they wanted to reclaim the "Rider Cup of Dumbest Nation on the Planet" after us Brits ran-away with it with BREXIT... 

Not seen anything in the past 4 years or so to change my mind, but as with BREXIT, it's happened, it's done, so let's all get back to making our lives great again... 

#MoLGA

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

You will likely be remembered as the 44th or 43rd worst president ever. Just behind Buchanan or Harding. And you will be remembered for the massive number of failures on your watch.  The trade deals with China. Xi won your insane trade war, hands down. Trump was knocked out cold, 2 minutes into the first round. He simply does not know how to negotiate his way out of a paper bag. And he was likely outclassed by 60 or 70 IQ points. Which is not hard.

You are a human wrecking ball. You have obliterated long standing treaties, not honored the previous pledges the nation made (honor? what is that?), destroyed alliances, and made the nation weak and feeble. You seem to have gone out of your way to always pick poorly qualified and low quality department heads and advisors. You appointed hundreds upon hundreds of highly under qualified judges, to lifetime appointments, just because they were young and conservative. Many did not even have any trial experience. And you have failed at nearly anything you have touched. The response to Hurricane Maria. Severely botched. The response to the Floyd protests. Botched. The response to Covid. Severely botched. And now your response to your sound election defeat. Botched. You are humiliating yourself daily, with your juvenile denial. 

Trump is a man of deceit, foul play, a traitor to his nation, and a man so lacking in compassion, character, allegiance, loyalty, kindness, generosity, fidelity, heart and soul. He is morally bankrupt. His ex associates know that. The thousands of small contractors who have sued him for money owed know that. There is no doubt that Trump is the opposite of a patriot, there is no doubt that Trump is a coward and a traitor, who will sell out  his nation to despotic dictators, and who will deny aid to faithful allies. Thankfully we have just a few more weeks left of this nonsense and then he will be in gloriously ushered out of Washington to a life of humiliation, a completely radioactive name that nobody in their right mind is ever going to want to touch, and a crumbling mini empire. That is just what he deserves, that is what he's worked hard for and that is something that the world will celebrate. There is no honor in his game. 

Calm down, ol' boy.  Have a nice cuppa tea.  You'll feel a lot better.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, J Town said:

45 supporters always, and I mean ALWAYS, reply in one or more of the following:
(D) eflect

(I) gnore

(L) ie

(D) eny

(O) bfuscate

It's much easier than attempting to make a cogent argument, which they can't anyway because facts aren't on their side.

Well, yes, calling people "******'s" , is the way to go in having intelligent discussions 

Edited by CorpusChristie
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, J Town said:

No. He's WAY too far in bed with the Russians. Remember that time when Nancy Pelosi, sporting the  largest cajones in the room, pointed to a literally sitting president and said "With him, all roads lead to Putin"? Or how quickly he had a meeting in the White House with known Russian operatives and kicked out all the US witnesses to discuss who knows what? He may have used crayons instead of a fine tipped pen, but he was consciously aware.

I still question his ability to fully understand or to have instigated the collusion, it would take a mind which understood complex issues, and I am not sure that Trump is that capable.

• Like 1