930 new Covid-19 cases found, Myanmar labourer dies

rooster59

9 hours ago, AmySeeker said:

Why aren't they proactive testing in Bangkok ? That will give you a true picture.

It is more than likely that they are scared they will have to fill up the hospitals and then the makeshift tent cities, they have yet to build, because of the asymptomatic positive cases.  However, as some will pop in here and say, "if cases were rife in Bangkok why aren't the hospitals full and bodies piling up in the streets".  Test and ye shall find is what I have been saying for a long time.  All I want is a true picture here so we can move forward with ensuring the safety of all and true transparency.  I believe the Government has done a decent job, but then without knowing the spread and a lack of mass testing how can one know where we actually do sit.  If only testing those that have symptoms is the plan, well then why are they testing en-mas in just Samut Sakhon, yes they are a big hub of cases, I do understand that. However, why limit it.

Additionally, have we all built up some immunities over the past year, and if so then maybe roll--out some type of certified anti-body test to see what we may have that others do not.  Maybe Thailand should do their own study on whether or not Asymptomatic individuals can pass on the virus. To be fair, it might give them an insight and some credibility, or maybe they already have done a study and that is why they are doing what they are.  If they have, then maybe publish it and be clear and transparent, not to much to ask, unless they are afraid of criticism from the outside scientific and medical communities.

Edited by ThailandRyan

17 hours ago, Moonlover said:

No worries. Once the Samut Sakhon situation is sorted, we'll drop back down the list again. ????

Exactly. Because the virus only hangs out around labor camps and no one has been in or out of there. 

Everything will be fine in no time. 

• Like 1