Marriage extension followed by thai child extension. Possible?

I know that I can apply for 60-day thai child extension only once.
I can also apply for 60-day marriage extension only once.
Does this mean that I can apply for a 60-days thai child extension AFTER using my 60-days marriage extension?
Or I can get a 60-day extension only once?
(I do not have 400k in thai bank)

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You can apply apply once. It does not matter which one you do it is only once for a 60 day extension.

You can apply for a 60 day covid 19 extension instead of those extensions now.

Thank you very much for the advice!
I will apply for a a 60 day covid 19 extension instead. ????

I live in Phuket. For now, I can apply for covid 19 extensions many times subsequently, right? Or I should first find a foreigner-friendly immigration for this?

9 minutes ago, friendofthai said:

Thank you very much for the advice!
I will apply for a a 60 day covid 19 extension instead. ????

I live in Phuket. For now, I can apply for covid 19 extensions many times subsequently, right? Or I should first find a foreigner-friendly immigration for this?

When does your current permission of stay end (date stamped in pp). You can apply for 60 day "covid extension" prior to date on your current stamp. These extensions imo will continue.

20 minutes ago, friendofthai said:

I have 3 months. Will apply for it in April.

At this time the order for the covid 19 extensions ends on March 30th. But it will likely be extended again.

If your permit to stay ends in early April you could apply for it prior to the 30th.

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You can apply apply once. It does not matter which one you do it is only once for a 60 day extension.

You can apply for a 60 day covid 19 extension instead of those extensions now.

For sake of clarity > It would be most advantageous for you to continue doing 60-day covid-19 extensions as long as possible, and keep the 'one time 60-day extension for reason of marriage/dependent children' to be used when 60-day covid-19 extensions are stopped or your local IO - for one reason or another - does not want to provide them to you anymore.

Archived