What Song Reminds You of Thailand?

Neeranam

3 hours ago, Walker88 said:

What often surprises me is how clueless---or maybe it's willing----to play songs whose lyrics (in English) are as prurient and foul as can be. Perhaps the words do not strike their ears the same way they do native English speakers.

Could be because they don't speak English ???? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kwasaki said:

Once I found my now wife to be, when still traveling back and forth to UK working the song I remember liking  was " My Love" by Westlife.

Embarrassed to say I like that. Was "You say nothing at all" when I met my wife. Our special song, along with Palmy .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

if I hear a screeching, high pitched, out of tune song, sung by some retard moron with no talent, who sounds like a monkey having its genitals squeezed in a vice, then I know that I'm in Thailand. 

I tend to think of it as the sound of cats being tortured.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Embarrassed to say I like that. Was "You say nothing at all" when I met my wife. Our special song, along with Palmy .

I'm not Embarrassed at all I know a bit sloppy at the age was but falling in luv again was nice after previous breakups. 

My wife favorite song after me making a engaged commitment.

Backstreet boys song,  went like don't care where you've been as long as you luv me or something can't remember. ????

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CharlieH said:

The crappy stuff they blast out so loud that make your ear drums bleed at 5 am when someone has died or is getting married. 

Thank (whoever) that doesnt happen too often around here but its a sound that you wont forget thats for sure.

I can only wholeheartedly agree with that one,; any Thai song,  that loud or otherwise wouldn't see or hear the light of day anywhere else in the world

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pilotman said:

if I hear a screeching, high pitched, out of tune song, sung by some retard moron with no talent, who sounds like a monkey having its genitals squeezed in a vice, then I know that I'm in Thailand. 

You have to put up with local karaoke too.

• Haha 1