Ground floor apartment, Thai style, direct access with car parked in front, do you know any "enhanced" property ?

l4ml4m

Hola, I am looking for a ground floor apartment around Pattaya, Thai style, but a bit improved compared to where we usually see Thai living. Do you know any ?

I do not need luxury but at least somewhere quite new and/or very clean.

It's mostly to stock things and to have secret dates ????

I need to be able to park the car just in front with direct accept to the room / apartment.

Can you help ? If you have seen somewhere looking nice and clean, please tell me. I searched everywhere and they are mostly old places and hard to find on Internet as Thai mostly drive around to find them (what I did, but without finding any correct place). Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Thai-style apartments in town usually only have space for a motorbike outside, not a car, I think what the OP is looking for is a motel.

I remember reading many years ago about a place specifically set up for this sort of clandestine tryst, some sort of love motel, but I can't remember where it was and have no idea if it's still open.

• Haha 1

On 2/7/2021 at 9:40 AM, Guderian said:

The Thai-style apartments in town usually only have space for a motorbike outside, not a car, I think what the OP is looking for is a motel.

I remember reading many years ago about a place specifically set up for this sort of clandestine tryst, some sort of love motel, but I can't remember where it was and have no idea if it's still open.

Most Thai apartments have space for cars, just like most 711 now, but maybe you also believe that all 711 only have space for motorbikes ?

22 hours ago, thailanddogerator said:

Most Thai apartments have space for cars, just like most 711 now, but maybe you also believe that all 711 only have space for motorbikes ?

WRT 7-11s. They may have space for parking when recently built and opened... but it all seems to fill up with other vendors soon after. 

• Haha 1