VIDEO: Elderly Thai murdered in U.S. in ‘racially motivated’ attack

snoop1130

4 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

The city isn’t releasing mugshots anymore because the mugshots are disproportionately African-American.

Look at this link also. Too many blacks committing crimes so....

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/07/09/bart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes/

Didn't Chicago recently delete the gang database for similar reasons?  

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Police identified the suspect as Antoine Watson, 19, who they said was arrested on Saturday evening. He was charged with assault with a deadly weapon, abuse causing great bodily injury and one count of murder

Senseless violence.. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Magenta408 said:

Currently in the USA they are killing all foreigners and in particular white foreigners. It's a pattern of the BLM thugs. This is only a "Thai" thing. The poor man just happened to be at the wrong place.

who's killing white foreigners? Never heard of this before.

• Like 2

theres little respect for old people in USA and some other north european countries.cultures going outta the window,it also shows that unfortunately as we all know racism is a thing that all people do in all cultures which isnt  in the Pc script .ive travelled the world several times and its all places everywhere.here too in capital letters ,whether this is a racial attack or a reason/grudge lies behind it lets see.2 people of different racial backgrounds can fall out and its nothing to do with racism.aint that a novel thought in pc land.just appears this is a scum bag,deal with him accordingly

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rupert the bear said:

2 people of different racial backgrounds can fall out and its nothing to do with racism.aint that a novel thought in pc land.just appears this is a scum bag,deal with him accordingly

Ethnic conflict is also a thing though and this fact is catching up to America.

This was another brutal crime against an elderly man (committed by a black women). The motive was explicitly racial. Mexican vs black gang crime is a real thing in America. 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/suspect-arrested-in-alleged-racist-attack-on-elderly-mexican-man_n_5b460904e4b0c523e264ff70

12 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Not a typo. What I can gather online is that she is from a Latino family or maybe Filipino as they often have Latin names. The accused male has a common black name. The San Francisco neighborhood was in the Western addition historically a black neighborhood. Both accused are from Daly City a nearby heavily Filipino city.

so, Black & Filippina = 2 catholics?! religiously motivated? 2 members of a killer sect?

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Sujo said:

And yet you found it on the media.

didnt find it on mainstream media as it doesnt fit the pc agenda unfortunately.crimes should be reported without bias.in san fran street crimes everywhere in broad daylight too,i was a victim several yrs ago,cops try to be helpful but theres so much of it.its usually black on white or asian but then again most of the perps are drugged up, unemployable,it has a racial accent for sure but  we all put up with it and move on,thats ok but it must be across the board.not this constant victim hood.your targeted as the perp things youve money and in a certain area where people have money,thats all a racial profile but is it ?a crim wants to get someone whos got money not someone who hasnt and cops wanna catch people who are up to no good or acting like it,its never ending.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

Ethnic conflict is also a thing though and this fact is catching up to America.

This was another brutal crime against an elderly man (committed by a black women). The motive was explicitly racial. Mexican vs black gang crime is a real thing in America. 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/suspect-arrested-in-alleged-racist-attack-on-elderly-mexican-man_n_5b460904e4b0c523e264ff70

please read all of my post as youve missed the point,im not averse to your point but it needs to be taken with in all ive said not just part of it.ive stated that racist crime does take place but also the above is true,

16 minutes ago, rupert the bear said:

please read all of my post as youve missed the point,im not averse to your point but it needs to be taken with in all ive said not just part of it.ive stated that racist crime does take place but also the above is true,

sorry, I didn't mean to target at your personally. Just wanted to add that extra point.

21 minutes ago, thurien said:

so, Black & Filippina = 2 catholics?! religiously motivated? 2 members of a killer sect?

I really don't know the motivation. Quite possibly a hate crime but not necessarily. The only good news here is that there have been arrests 

• Like 1

It's more to this story than just the video. Young black men are not killing old folks unless there something behind it. So the family knows and want to call this racist act but I do not believe it. Somebody has done something for that kid to kill an old man. 

Police to check and see if the old man had a million dollars life insurance policy. Farangs are killed here in Thailand for that same insurance money. 

What funny is I could not tell who was who in the video. If the topic did not say it was a old Thai man, I would have assumed both were black and that's about all. 

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, Slaps said:

SCUM,

In my book 

Scum, without a doubt but the most extraordinary thing is that these days he will most probably go on to be a tik tok or instagram hero.  The world is becoming sicker and sicker and there is no vaccine for this one.

Please,

People from Louisiana that move to Detroit (and vise versa,) are beaten and killed, just because they are not from the neighborhood, and/or have a lower life style or social status.... 

Stop making everything a racial issue. It's not. 

San Fran, Oakland and surrounding areas are becoming more violent crime regions everyday. 

Conceal and carry of a firearm would be prudent if traveling through these areas. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bradmeister said:

Please,

People from Louisiana that move to Detroit (and vise versa,) are beaten and killed, just because they are not from the neighborhood, and/or have a lower life style or social status.... 

Stop making everything a racial issue. It's not. 

San Fran, Oakland and surrounding areas are becoming more violent crime regions everyday. 

Conceal and carry of a firearm would be prudent if traveling through these areas. 

it is an uphill battle - trying to break through the Woke scotoma... 

16 hours ago, Kelsall said:

The headline screams "racially motivated attack" which would suggest the attacker was not Asian.  It will be interesting to see how this plays out as more information is revealed.

Antoine Watson ?
To everyone with knowledge of the US, this tells you exactly the race of the attacker...

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, dopenhagen said:

Antoine Watson ?
To everyone with knowledge of the US, this tells you exactly the race of the attacker...

Not sure which part of the US you're from buddy, but that name alone tells me nothing. Whether this was racially motivated or not, I fear for impact this will have on Thailand's image of of foreigners. Particularly those with dark skin. Thais have a really bad habit of stereotyping. Thai's are so fixated on skin color and already have a low view on dark/brown skin, I wouldn't be surprised if Thailand put a ban on black people altogether after this. I'm from San Francisco and it's still crazy to me to see any violence between black, asian, and hispanic ethnicities for no reason like this considering how poorly not just America, but the bay area has treated us over history. Even crazier that no one seems to remember how violent crimes between the asian demographic used to be..... And look at this dude celebrate after what he did. Obviously he ain't right. I think he would've attacked anyone that looked nonthreatening enough really.

Edited by Alpharius
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Not a typo. What I can gather online is that she is from a Latino family or maybe Filipino as they often have Latin names. The accused male has a common black name. The San Francisco neighborhood was in the Western addition historically a black neighborhood. Both accused are from Daly City a nearby heavily Filipino city.

Just cracking a guess, but if the attacker was Filipino and believed the victim to be Chinese, that would be his twisted motivation, as The Philippines are in hate mode on the Chinese re them stealing their islands in the South China Sea