Biden moves to reverse Trump immigration policies, too slowly for some

webfact

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Nonsense. It's easy to access transcripts of his conversations in recent interviews where he demonstrates that his is fully rational, and has a strong factual grasp of the issues. These are aptitutdes that Trump repeatedly demonstrated he never possessed while in office. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/read-full-transcript-joe-bidens-abc-news-town/story?id=73643517

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/joe-biden-60-minutes-interview-transcript

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/transcript-joe-biden-on-face-the-nation-february-23-2020/

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000175-5a8f-dc88-a97f-fadf50c50000

As for your observations about Biden's demeanor, a psychologist named Rorschach tells us all we need to know about the objective value of your observations.

You believe what you want how you think is nonsense! he couldn't even pick out his own sister from his wife! Forget the transcript watch his facial expression the guy during the knockdown before the election they must have ejected Focus Factor into his blood stream to wake him up. When I talk to my niece who is on the staff for House Speaker what she won't say is an indication to me what I think is true remember what Pelosi said 25th Amendment! 

Edited by thailand49
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

I agree but that is politics 101 as it works, when it comes to immigration Obama and Biden did far worse. Biden even supported the wall years back even many of Trumps position people hate Trump so much ( for good reasons ) they can't seem to remember their past position.

Like many my family were immigrants applied and stood in line, what is happening today is nothing but to get votes, I've been down the border it is just madness we won't allow British or Europeans now due to the pandemic to fly into the U.S. but we are going to allow Thousand undocumented just walk in!  It is insane so that one day they will vote democrat!  it will never end! My mother to escape the Japanese and later the Communist carried my older brother and walk hundred of miles to Hong Kong, waited her turn, until my dad who fought in WW2 and was able to bring them over to the States. Someone stated since the 19 century will that was the way it was done then not what we are seeing today!

I would question your sources but you cite none as to repercussions of the Obama/Biden policies versus the Trump administration out comes. As to we are going to allow thousands undocumented walking in? No one is proposing an open border, rather policies based on what is the best way to process ... and if any thought is applied, focusing on US policy which might help people stay in their own countries. They are leaving for a reason. Is US policy encouraging this end result?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

Sadly no one had the balls to ask him give me an example of one of the atrocious wrongs from previous administration of course the question would have to been submitted and answer provided in front of him. Actually watch the footage his facial expression his eyes he barely got through it.????

Maybe you should bill yourself as the "Candidate Whisperer". Because you seem unfamiliar with how words work. You know, those things that carry actual meaning. 

• Like 1

This is nothing more than a funny discussion, but Obama prior to Trump deported more illegals than Trump. As for separation of families what was the answer when Thousands are pouring across the border at once not one democrat had a real suggestion. Billions if not Trillions have been thrown down south and they are still coming poor as ever is the U.S. part blame yes because they throw Republicans and Democrats money and ask for no accountability.

Whether people like Trump or not he build the wall and slow the flow of not only people but drugs now watch with Biden in charge their coming like anything you let to stop the flow first then do as you say address the problem once and for all just go back to Regan.

Edited by thailand49
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, placeholder said:

It's just barely possible that in this context "Europeans" is NorthernRyland's code word for some other word.

You don't need to be an immigrant like Einstein to break that code. WHITE. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Maybe you should bill yourself as the "Candidate Whisperer". Because you seem unfamiliar with how words work. You know, those things that carry actual meaning. 

And you might wake up and smell the coffee, I've been right there and heard it before Obama professor ever said it about American being stupid!  He was pretty much right. 2006 in the Governor office outside in his tent while he pretty much choke everyone out with his stupid cigar lobbyist saying just push it through the voter are too stupid to figure it out. Sadly they are right!  They got guys like you exactly where they want you!

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

This is nothing more than a funny discussion, but Obama prior to Trump deported more illegals than Trump. As for separation of families what was the answer when Thousands are pouring across the border at once not one democrat had a real suggestion. Billions if not Trillions have been thrown down south and they are still coming poor as ever is the U.S. part blame yes because they throw Republicans and Democrats money and ask for no accountability.

Whether people like Trump or not he build the wall and slow the flow of not only people but drugs now watch with Biden in charge their coming like anything you let to stop the flow first then do as you say address the problem once and for all just go back to Regan.

You're right Obama deported a lot of people but he prioritized more serious criminals, not hard working people that have lived in the U.S. for twenty years and got an unlucky speeding ticket.

Mr. trump did NOT build "the' wall! Do you seriously believe that? What he did which there was bipartisan support for was to strengthen and replace EXISTING walls that needed it. As far as NEW miles of wall. Very little. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

You think I don't know that!  when people start to reference like Einstein they got nothing left in their tank!

I guess there’s some kind in f logic in that, if so I’m happy for you that you found it.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

And you might wake up and smell the coffee, I've been right there and heard it before Obama professor ever said it about American being stupid!  He was pretty much right. 2006 in the Governor office outside in his tent while he pretty much choke everyone out with his stupid cigar lobbyist saying just push it through the voter are too stupid to figure it out. Sadly they are right!  They got guys like you exactly where they want you!

Well, your answer is, not surprisingly, completely irrelevant to the points I raised. Yours is just an all-purpose rant. You have no relevant response to the facts I cited and linked to about Biden's mental capacity. So all we're left with is just your silly, subjective impressions.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You’ve got nothing, just a hatful of unsubstantiated ageist innuendo.

President Joseph Biden whipped your boy in the election and he’s now running the United States Government the way the majority of voters want it to be run.

His appointees alone are a clear example of his ability to understand the challenges the nation faces and select competent, experienced professionals to deal with those challenges.

President Joseph Biden is a breath of fresh air after the last four years of stink coming out of the WH.

See that is your problem!  " My boy "  did you not get the what I said about Trump a reminder I didn't vote for him!  See people like you hate the guy so much they can't see anything else. I hear it all the time I understand what you are saying but next word out of their mouth Trump this Trump that!  I'm a Democrat but just got real tired of the B.S yes he won and he is my President and even Harris from my own State who changes with the wind I will recognize them but it doesn't mean I have to accept everything that is being done!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

See that is your problem!  " My boy "  did you not get the what I said about Trump a reminder I didn't vote for him!  See people like you hate the guy so much they can't see anything else. I hear it all the time I understand what you are saying but next word out of their mouth Trump this Trump that!  I'm a Democrat but just got real tired of the B.S yes he won and he is my President and even Harris from my own State who changes with the wind I will recognize them but it doesn't mean I have to accept everything that is being done!

This is the Internet, you can be anything you like by simply saying it’s so.

But what walks and squarks like a duck is a duck.

As for ‘hating Trump’, what’s not to hate?!

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You're right Obama deported a lot of people but he prioritized more serious criminals, not hard working people that have lived in the U.S. for twenty years and got an unlucky speeding ticket.

Mr. trump did NOT build "the' wall! Do you seriously believe that? What he did which there was bipartisan support for was to strengthen and replace EXISTING walls that needed it. As far as NEW miles of wall. Very little. 

listen to yourself Jing, have you actually been down to the border!  you state ' Mrl rump did not build the wall!! then you end " As far as New miles of wall, Very little!  You want it both ways you hear what you want and say what you want?

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

listen to yourself Jing, have you actually been down to the border!  you state ' Mrl rump did not build the wall!! then you end " As far as New miles of wall, Very little!  You want it both ways you hear what you want and say what you want?

Your post doesn't make any sense. 

I don't want it both ways.

Mr. trump lies to his true believers that he build his promised great wall. 

TOTAL LIE!

He succeeded in replacing/repairing a lot of EXISTING wall. 

He completely broke his promise to build his great wall on the border. 
That would have required a massive number of miles of NEW WALL.

Do you not understand the difference?

Maybe this will help explain it to you:

Trump's wall: How much has been built during his term? - BBC News

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

People don’t like losers.

Simple as that.

I think this is more a case of what is known as concern trolling. Somebody pretends to be or have been just like the person he's disagreeing with to establish his credentials, and then proceeds to contend that he's changed. It's clear that in the case of most of these people, given their stance on actual issues, they never were what they claim to have been.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, thailand49 said:

You want to hate him that is up to you Chomper that is what is wrong with your whole point of view you got so much hate the guy ( and you aren't alone ) you can't see anything else!

I didn’t say I hate him, I said ‘what’s not to hate’.

I’ve Ben very clear in several statements I have made, I despise him.

But it’s all irrelevant now, he lost the election, he’s been impeached again and he’s facing an onslaught of legal and financial problems.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Your post doesn't make any sense. 

I don't want it both ways.

Mr. trump lies to his true believers that he build his promised great wall. 

TOTAL LIE!

He succeeded in replacing/repairing a lot of EXISTING wall. 

He completely broke his promise to build his great wall on the border. 
That would have required a massive number of miles of NEW WALL.

Do you not understand the difference?

Oh I understand the difference do you recognize what you wrote! Take a good look either he did or didn't,  " very little "  so he did build some " very little " how much is very little " maybe not enough to make you happy or is it unhappy that he was able to built some? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

You want to hate him that is up to you Chomper that is what is wrong with your whole point of view you got so much hate the guy ( and you aren't alone ) you can't see anything else!

Another mind reader. I guess when you don't have the facts to support your argument, then maybe you've got no choice but to go to motivation.

• Like 1

Look fellas it will take too much time to name all you guys but I've enjoyed the discussion or debate. I guess I pretty much stir the pot and got you old dogs blood boiling to a point your blood pressure has skyrocketed.

I can do this stuff all night stirring the pot this is what I do best, but with the evening restrictions my ladies are calling down at Golden Time on Soi Baukhao waiting for me to get their blood boiling closing time is suppose to be at 11 so I got to run. 

Take care guys don't forget your hot milk!????

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

Look fellas it will take too much time to name all you guys but I've enjoyed the discussion or debate. I guess I pretty much stir the pot and got you old dogs blood boiling to a point your blood pressure has skyrocketed.

I can do this stuff all night stirring the pot this is what I do best, but with the evening restrictions my ladies are calling down at Golden Time on Soi Baukhao waiting for me to get their blood boiling closing time is suppose to be at 11 so I got to run. 

Take care guys don't forget your hot milk!????

Just like Trump. Claiming victory but leaving defeated.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I didn’t say I hate him, I said ‘what’s not to hate’.

I’ve Ben very clear in several statements I have made, I despise him.

But it’s all irrelevant now, he lost the election, he’s been impeached again and he’s facing an onslaught of legal and financial problems.

Perhaps as the legal charges against Mr. trump begin to kill him with 1000 cuts (not literally) and he is hopefully sent to prison which he so richly deserves, perhaps the hatred will transform to pity for a broken little man such as when any former tin pot strongman finally faces the consequences of his crimes. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

This is the Internet, you can be anything you like by simply saying it’s so.

But what walks and squarks like a duck is a duck.

As for ‘hating Trump’, what’s not to hate?!

Very good answer.

I hear the assertion all the time "You guys hate trump" ! Of course we hate trump Sherlock , we also hate covid, diarrhea, vaginal warts, etc. LOL 

The question I would ask them is "Why don't you"? hate trump I mean I am pretty sure they dont like vaginal warts, though given their support of all things trampian I am not so sure.  

Edited by sirineou
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1