Thais in US Warned of Criminals

snoop1130

Thais in US Warned of Criminals

S__74416226-e1612321439855.jpg.jpg

BANGKOK, Feb 3 (TNA) – The spokesman of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs warned Thai people in the United States to watch out for criminals following the death of an elderly Thai man who was attacked by a young suspect.

Thanee Saengrat, the spokesman, said the 84-year-old Thai man was attacked on Anza Vista Road in San Francisco on Jan 28. A young American ran into him and knocking him down to the ground. The elderly was seriously injured and died at a hospital later.

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news/line-today-english-news-630177

tnalogo.jpg

-- © Copyright TNA 2021-02-03

• Confused 1

Thai children should be warned about their school directors. This grotesque man-child brought a loaded gun to school and brandished it in front of the children after being accused of banging one of the students.

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2021/02/05/school-director-under-probe-for-pulling-gun-in-front-of-students/

• Like 1

Crime is basically out of control in most urban Democrat run cities in the U.S. I am most familiar with my hometown San Francisco Bay Area, and as the article below points out, violent crime is rampant (and the newly elected DA, Chesa Boudin, is more interested in prosecuting the police than lawbreakers). I always warn Thai friends who plan to visit the U.S. that it's much more dangerous than Thailand.

B8ta closing another San Francisco store after armed robbery

Just one week after making the decision to close its Union Square store, b8ta CEO Vibhu Norby announced via Twitter on Wednesday that the Hayes Valley store is now closed “indefinitely” as well due to a store manager having a gun pointed at him during a robbery. https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/B8ta-closing-Hayes-Valley-store-crime-15925268.php

Parents guilty of murder and raised by radicals, Chesa Boudin is San Francisco's next district attorney

In 1981, when Chesa Boudin was 14 months old, his parents — members of the radical and violent Weather Underground — left him with a babysitter so they could take part in an armored car robbery...Thirty-eight years later, Boudin is set to become San Francisco's top prosecutor. Like his peers on the left, Boudin ran on a platform of ending "mass incarceration," eliminating cash bail, creating a unit to review wrongful convictions and refusing to cooperate with Immigration and Customs Enforcement...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/parents-guilty-murder-raised-radicals-chesa-boudin-san-francisco-s-n1101071

Edited by Pattaya Spotter
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

Parents guilty of murder and raised by radicals, Chesa Boudin is San Francisco's next district attorney

Thanks for tracing the weather undergrounds link to the murder of an elderly Thai man by a Black guy. What about the Black Panthers and Huey Newton, they were right across the Bay, got a link on that?!   :whistling:  

On 04/02/2021 at 11:11 AM, Peterphuket said:

And who is warning the falang in LOS against the Thai criminals?

Just a question.

Nobody, because we dont need a stuffed shirt to treat us like children.....clearly, the locals do.

On 2/3/2021 at 11:16 PM, Ireland32 said:

I lived in SF  my whole life , ethnicity is accepted, even though this was Daly City mostly Pinoy , this was a crime of opportunity, not much Racism in the city , except for bridge and tunnel crowd who don’t live there , this is race baiting story 

Ditto, I'm a central valley boy, but college in Berkeley and then a good percentage of my adult life in the Bay Area.

One of the most ethnically diverse areas of the planet I have ever lived, so to try to suggest this was ethnically driven is click bate at best.