House Democrats ask Trump to testify at his impeachment trial

webfact

6 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

I trust you understand at least on some level that the politics of the USA often has a roll on effect on it "allies" many of which were alienated during the previous administration

I am going to take a wild stab at this and say he doesn't..........

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OZinPattaya said:

Hmm, I wonder why someone would be reluctant to testify on a second political sham impeachment which is tantamount to an invitation to a public flogging. We all know how the first impeachment went--all that Russian collusion and all.

Surely a golden opportunity......the perfect platform to present his evidence of how the "steal" was achieved.....be returned as president and destroy the Democrats for a generation.......seems like a no brainer to me....unless of course......???

• Like 2

8 hours ago, OZinPattaya said:

A British guy in Thailand once said to me, "When America sneezes Britain catches a cold." But it's weird and unhealthy how much interest non-Americans take in American politics, and the arrogance is abominable. I stand by my previous statement, that all you Brits and Euros need to worry about your own countries for once and stop sitting on your arm-chairs expatiating on all that's gone awry in Yankee-land.

And you're wrong--it has everything to do with western, male, white guilt. Let's be honest here. Why uproot your existence and move to a third-world country, and in the meanwhile, consort with the native women? Just because you prefer their stimulating conversation?

Firstly I am neither a Brit nor a Euro, so the rest of your post is made in total ignorance

I have never "consorted" with "native" women here, surely you demean women of thailand using that term, it sounds as though you are attempting to demean and belittle them.

You make incorrect assumption on so many levels, which really reflects poorly on you.

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Having repeatedly accused Trump of being corrupt and having improper relations with hostile foreign leaders with no evidence, they now have a new President that requires total censorship and no critical words may be written about 46 to stop allegations/evidence of corruption and having improper relations with hostile foreign leaders. Can you explain how removing free speech and making it verboten to hold a new president accountable is "ethical"? Seems the complete opposite to me.

The subject matter is Trump not Biden poor attempt at deflection.

Stick to the subject matter at hand