Kerry Express

roger101

I have to return a parcel to Lazada but I had a slight problem. I cant print out the Return Label. It's not that it won't print but it only prints half the label (the left hand side of the page, After trying everything I know (which  unfortunately is  not a lot)  I gave up and contacted Lazada.

After 30 minutes in Livechat I finally found out that I could write down the two reference number and take that to Kerry. So far so good, but (there is always a but) when I got to the Kerry Office on Soi Wat Boon it was closed with half a dozen bikes outside which looked like the hadn't been used for a long time.

So, can anybody recommend a Kerry Express office that they use who speak some English. I tried their website and Google Earth but they weren't very helpful.

1 hour ago, redwood1 said:

I would highly suggest going to one of the private mailbox businesses, like the one near Tesco express on Soi Bukow and let them fix the problem......These places are fantastic for receiving and sending mail,and fixing problems...

Thank you

When I returned a package to Lazada through Kerry, I just packed the parcel and took the reference number Lazada gave me along to kerry.

Handed the package and ref number over to kerry who printed and stuck the return label on the package.

Edited by userabcd
  • Like 2

In the end I took it to the Kerry's on Railway Road just befofr Soi Khao Talo.  I was very impressed  Just took the package (unwrapped) printed the label from the Reference I told her and printed out the label. Total time about 3 minutes.

• Like 1