‘Siri, show me hypocrisy’: Stephen Miller criticizes ‘cruelty’ of Biden immigration polices

ASEAN NOW Content Team

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Biden was quite right to point out that the lack of 'vaccinators". The Trump administration consistently refused to get the Federal govt involved in actually vaccinating people. The Biden Administration changed that.

Hilarious. 

Over thirty million vaccinations distributed and fifteen million people vaccinated (including President Biden) prior to Biden taking office.

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid...

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Hilarious. 

Over thirty million vaccinations distributed and fifteen million people vaccinated (including President Biden) prior to Biden taking office.

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid...A

False

image.png.59132c44cd5f86032fd146c05e60c2fa.png

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/cumulative-covid-vaccinations?tab=chart&stackMode=absolute&time=earliest..latest&region=World&country=~USA

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You can't even read your own chart, how funny is that? I'm guessing math is not your strong suit...

No wonder you guys are so easily fooled....

chart.JPG.10ad96994880cc78a07b3f1204d62db4.JPG

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

Biden was quite right to point out that the lack of 'vaccinators". The Trump administration consistently refused to get the Federal govt involved in actually vaccinating people. The Biden Administration changed that.

As for his false statement, he corrected it. You think that's no different from just asserting something false and leaving it there? Actually given your favorable view of Trump, you must think it's better to actually stand by a false statement.

As for who's letting Israel do what it wants, why do you think Israel is one of the few nations where Trump is viewed favorably? Because he opposed the way Israel  treated the Palestinians?

Don't you think it's a bit scary that the President of the United States, the man supposedly in charge of fighting the pandemic was unaware that vaccines were available before he took office? As you say, as Newsweek admits in the link above, he was wrong, but whereas Newsweek excuses it by saying he said the complete opposite two minutes earlier, you excuse it by saying he corrected it. Obviously Biden is handled with Kid gloves by his supporters, hardly surprising, but don't you think the President should KNOW vaccines were available when they were? I mean he is in charge.

Of course Trump was a disaster for the Mideast, in terms of Israelis and Palestinians, however, watching Biden keep quiet as Israel murdered 61 children with air strikes was absolutely disgusting. We know he had no backbone, but his cowardly silence on Israel's criminal murdering of 61 children was frankly disgusting.

16 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Don't you think it's a bit scary that the President of the United States, the man supposedly in charge of fighting the pandemic was unaware that vaccines were available before he took office?

Even thought he himself had be vaccinated? Hilarious. 

Remember Kamila Harris claiming she would never be vaccinated with a vaccine developed under the Trump administration?  I guess by never she meant "never" until after the election....

Again, the left calling the right hypocritical is hilarious...

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Even thought he himself had be vaccinated? Hilarious. 

Remember Kamila Harris claiming she would never be vaccinated with a vaccine developed under the Trump administration?  I guess by never she meant "never" until after the election....

Again, the left calling the right hypocritical is hilarious...

Oh my God, I completely forgot about that. He WAS vaccinated. Yet claimed vaccines were not available before he took office.

Indeed Kamala Harris is on public record for undermining confidence in the vaccines, but she's basically a Token, and nobody takes her seriously anyway.

But yeah, the hypocrisy of the left is ludicrous.

3 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Oh my God, I completely forgot about that. He WAS vaccinated. Yet claimed vaccines were not available before he took office.

Indeed Kamala Harris is on public record for undermining confidence in the vaccines, but she's basically a Token, and nobody takes her seriously anyway.

But yeah, the hypocrisy of the left is ludicrous.

I bet Willie Brown is finally taking her seriously....

44 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I bet Willie Brown is finally taking her seriously....

So she had an affair with a 60 year old Willie Brown, who helped her career along by putting her on two state comissions. But then pontificates about empowering women.

Hypocrisy indeed. Biden and her are a good fit.

Biden has a history of making gaffes. This is one he corrected with a few minutes. Keep sticking with the nonsense that he didn't know. Obviously he did. 

I notice how you use the word "disgusting" to describe Bidens action or inaction vis-a-vis Israel but apply no such adjectives to Trump's much worse misdeeds.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

But the thing is, when he got vaccinated he was open and honest about it and made no attempt to keep it confidential even though it might have meant losing some of his supporters...just kidding.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Biden has a history of making gaffes. This is one he corrected with a few minutes. Keep sticking with the nonsense that he didn't know. Obviously he did. 

I notice how you use the word "disgusting" to describe Bidens action or inaction vis-a-vis Israel but apply no such adjectives to Trump's much worse misdeeds.

Yes, he certainly does. Obviously at the point when he said it he did not know that vaccines were available before he took office. Otherwise he would not have said that they weren't. Clearly, someone pointed the error out to him, so he knows now. But the point is the person supposedly in charge of fighting the pandemic did not know at a certain point in time that vaccines were available before he took office. It's pretty concerning. Obviously his grasp of the pandemic is shaky.

Come on, the person in charge of the world's most powerful military saying nothing, NOTHING, for several WEEKS, after 61 children were murdered by Israeli air strikes, this is not disgusting? As we saw with the Kosovo, Panama, Haiti, Bosnia, Somalia the world's policeman HAS the power to take decisive action, even when a nuclear power like the Russians is involved. But for some reason Biden kept quiet when Israel butchered 61 children in Gaza.

Trump, on Israel, is even worse, granted but not disgusting, disgustingly stupid in giving Jerusalem to Israel, but if 61 children had been murdered I am not sure he would have kept quiet like Biden did. What do you think?

Edited by Logosone

On 6/1/2021 at 7:51 PM, Logosone said:

Yes, he certainly does. Obviously at the point when he said it he did not know that vaccines were available before he took office. Otherwise he would not have said that they weren't. Clearly, someone pointed the error out to him, so he knows now. But the point is the person supposedly in charge of fighting the pandemic did not know at a certain point in time that vaccines were available before he took office. It's pretty concerning. Obviously his grasp of the pandemic is shaky.

What are you on about? He corrected himself 2 minules later in the same speech with no one pointing out the error.

On 6/1/2021 at 1:19 PM, Yellowtail said:

You can't even read your own chart, how funny is that? I'm guessing math is not your strong suit...

No wonder you guys are so easily fooled....

chart.JPG.10ad96994880cc78a07b3f1204d62db4.JPG

Do you understand that Biden was inaugurated on Jan 20, 2021. And by that date 16.53 million vaccinations were delivered. And you claim I've got the math problem? It is to laugh.

On 6/1/2021 at 7:51 PM, Logosone said:

Trump, on Israel, is even worse, granted but not disgusting, disgustingly stupid in giving Jerusalem to Israel, but if 61 children had been murdered I am not sure he would have kept quiet like Biden did. What do you think?

So, did Trump condemn the murder of those children? What's stopping him from saying something? I know his blog died from neglect, but during the time it existed did he post anything that resembled a condemnation?

I did find this:

Trump blames Biden ‘weakness, lack of support’ for strikes on Israel

Former President Donald Trump blamed the Biden administration’s “weakness and lack of support for Israel” for enabling the situation in which militant groups are launching a barrage of missiles from the Gaza Strip into Tel Aviv.

Trump said his administration was known as the “Peace Presidency “because Israel’s adversaries knew that the United States stood strongly with Israel and there would be swift retribution if Israel was attacked.”

“Under Biden, the world is getting more violent and more unstable because Biden’s weakness and lack of support for Israel is leading to new attacks on our allies,” Trump continued in the statement emailed from his office.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/11/trump-blames-biden-weakness-lack-of-support-for-israel-for-hamas-strikes/

I see nothing there that resembles or even intimates at a condemnation of Israel. But maybe you're better at reading between the lines than I am. Or reading between the lines that are between the lines.

placeholder.JPG.72a870e9204bf235340a6b182ead22d9.JPG

What I said was:

Hilarious. 

You said that my post was false, and you posted a graph (above)  showing that the Trump administration was responsible for significantly more than fifteen million people being vaccinated prior to the inauguration (including President Biden) and prior to President Biden's false claim that there was no vaccine. 

So if it is your position that the Trump Administration actually did much better with the vaccination roll-out than I had said, then you are correct, and I apologize.

If not, exactly what is your position? 

33 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

placeholder.JPG.72a870e9204bf235340a6b182ead22d9.JPG

What I said was:

Hilarious. 

You said that my post was false, and you posted a graph (above)  showing that the Trump administration was responsible for significantly more than fifteen million people being vaccinated prior to the inauguration (including President Biden) and prior to President Biden's false claim that there was no vaccine. 

So if it is your position that the Trump Administration actually did much better with the vaccination roll-out than I had said, then you are correct, and I apologize.

If not, exactly what is your position? 

If I wanted to be a troll, like you, I could make generalizations about Trump supporters. Let's just say you do provide support for the stereotype.

Look at the text at the top of the graph. It says:

COVID-19 vaccine doses administered

Total number of vaccination doses administered. This is counted as a single dose, and may not equal the total number of people vaccinated, depending on the
specific dose regime (e.g. people receive multiple doses).

To make that perfectly clear title even simpler for you to understand, it means the total of covid 19 jabs were given The vertical line with the "Jan 20, 2021" and "United States" written combined with "16.53 million" means that by Jan 20, 2021 16.53 million jabs were administered.

You couldn't possibly think that it meant 16.53 million people were fully vaccinated? Did you actually construe that graph to mean that? Despite the fact that the explanation is such that even a moderately literate should be able to absorb the information? Do you understand that virtually all the vaccinations given in the us by that date required 2 doses?

If I wanted to be a troll, like you, I could make generalizations about Trump supporters. Let's just say you do provide support for the stereotype.

Now go back to your glass house and contemplate your folly.

6 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Look at the text at the top of the graph. It says:

COVID-19 vaccine doses administered

Total number of vaccination doses administered. This is counted as a single dose, and may not equal the total number of people vaccinated, depending on the
specific dose regime (e.g. people receive multiple doses).

To make that perfectly clear title even simpler for you to understand, it means the total of covid 19 jabs were given The vertical line with the "Jan 20, 2021" and "United States" written combined with "16.53 million" means that by Jan 20, 2021 16.53 million jabs were administered.

You couldn't possibly think that it meant 16.53 million people were fully vaccinated? Did you actually construe that graph to mean that? Despite the fact that the explanation is such that even a moderately literate should be able to absorb the information? Do you understand that virtually all the vaccinations given in the us by that date required 2 doses?

Now go back to your glass house and contemplate your folly.

So you're attacking me as a troll because I am pointing out facts? Why not just address what I say rather than resorting to silly name calling. Is that all you have, really? 

I didn't say "fully" vaccinated, you just made that up, I said vaccinated.

In any evert, with 16 million vaccinations given in about thirty days, I think it safe to assume that about 8 million people were fully vaccinated and by the end of that time a million people a day were being vaccinated when Biden took office. 

4 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

So you're attacking me as a troll because I am pointing out facts? Why not just address what I say rather than resorting to silly name calling. Is that all you have, really? 

In any evert, with 16 million vaccinations given in about thirty days, I think it safe to assume that about 8 million people were fully vaccinated and by the end of that time a million people a day were being vaccinated when Biden took office. 

You claimed 30 million vaccinations before Biden took office.

I replied with one word "False" and a graph'

Here's your response

"You can't even read your own chart, how funny is that? I'm guessing math is not your strong suit...

No wonder you guys are so easily fooled...."

That's not trolling? That's what you call facts?

And there's more...

"Hilarious. 

Over thirty million vaccinations distributed and fifteen million people vaccinated (including President Biden) prior to Biden taking office.

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid..."

That's not trolling? How did those comments contribute usefully to getting at what the facts were?

Next post will deal with your lack of candor in acknowledging your errors.

4 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

More evidence of your ahem imperfect grasp of arithmetic. It is obviously false to claim that 16 million vaccinations means 8 million people were fully vaccinated. For the Pfizer vaccine there is a 21 day interval between the first and second vaccinations. For Moderna it's 28 days. Here's the graph again:

image.png.38d8b61497e7f599f88bed73473378d9.png

According to the graph by Dec 30, 2020 2.79 people were vaccinated. So even if all of them had been vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine, double vaccinations would have amounted to at most 5.6 million out of a total of 16.53 million vaccinations. Almost 10 million would have been singly vaccinated. And of course some of those people who were vaccinated in December got Moderna. So the number is certainly less than 2.79 million.

As for your claim that you didn't assert that 15 million didn't get 2 vaccinations, flies in the face of your false assertion that 30 million vaccinations were distributed.  It's just a coincidence that 30 million is double 15 million" .As shown above, you operate under a false  assumption of what the number of vaccines means vis a vis double vaccinations.

All of which makes this comment,

"So you're attacking me as a troll because I am pointing out facts?"

to use your adjective, "hilarious".

8 hours ago, placeholder said:

You claimed 30 million vaccinations before Biden took office.

I replied with one word "False" and a graph'

Here's your response

"You can't even read your own chart, how funny is that? I'm guessing math is not your strong suit...

That's not trolling? That's what you call facts?

And there's more...

"Hilarious. 

Over thirty million vaccinations distributed and fifteen million people vaccinated (including President Biden) prior to Biden taking office.

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid..."

That's not trolling? How did those comments contribute usefully to getting at what the facts were?

Next post will deal with your lack of candor in acknowledging your errors.

Yes, I said "Over thirty million vaccinations distributed and fifteen million people vaccinated (including President Biden) prior to Biden taking office."

From the Washington Post: "As of Monday, just over 31 million coronavirus vaccine doses had been delivered nationwide. Fewer than half of those have been administered." 

Trump’s administration fell far short of its own vaccine promises - The Washington Post

I said distributed, not administered, but I think you know that.

I did make a mistake later on when I said probably eight million fully vaccinated and think it would only be about half that. 

Your chart supported what I had said. I am sorry I said you were easily fooled. 

8 hours ago, placeholder said:

More evidence of your ahem imperfect grasp of arithmetic. It is obviously false to claim that 16 million vaccinations means 8 million people were fully vaccinated. For the Pfizer vaccine there is a 21 day interval between the first and second vaccinations. For Moderna it's 28 days. Here's the graph again:

image.png.38d8b61497e7f599f88bed73473378d9.png

According to the graph by Dec 30, 2020 2.79 people were vaccinated. So even if all of them had been vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine, double vaccinations would have amounted to at most 5.6 million out of a total of 16.53 million vaccinations. Almost 10 million would have been singly vaccinated. And of course some of those people who were vaccinated in December got Moderna. So the number is certainly less than 2.79 million.

As for your claim that you didn't assert that 15 million didn't get 2 vaccinations, flies in the face of your false assertion that 30 million vaccinations were distributed.  It's just a coincidence that 30 million is double 15 million" .As shown above, you operate under a false  assumption of what the number of vaccines means vis a vis double vaccinations.

All of which makes this comment,

"So you're attacking me as a troll because I am pointing out facts?"

to use your adjective, "hilarious".

You are correct and I apologize. That said, from your post it is clear that the Trump Administration's vaccination rollout was going strong prior to President Biden's claim there was not vaccine. 

13 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, I said "Over thirty million vaccinations distributed and fifteen million people vaccinated (including President Biden) prior to Biden taking office."

From the Washington Post: "As of Monday, just over 31 million coronavirus vaccine doses had been delivered nationwide. Fewer than half of those have been administered." 

Trump’s administration fell far short of its own vaccine promises - The Washington Post

I did make a mistake later on when I said probably eight million fully vaccinated and think it would only be about half that.e easily fooled. 

You claimed I misread the graph. One of us did and it wasn't me. The only way your assertion that I misunderstood the graph can be logically consistent is if you  believed that 30 million doses were actually administered.

Edited by placeholder

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You are correct and I apologize. That said, from your post it is clear that the Trump Administration's vaccination rollout was going strong prior to President Biden's claim there was not vaccine. 

Biden acknowledged in the same interview that people had been vaccinated. It was a gaffe, not a belief.

50 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I did make a mistake later on when I said probably eight million fully vaccinated and think it would only be about half that. 

Your chart supported what I had said. I am sorry I said you were easily fooled. 

But it is correct that 30 million doses were delivered. In that I was wrong. But as health experts repeatedly point, it's not how many are delivered but how many get vaccinated.

Trump misses 20 million Covid shot target

The calendar will flip over into 2021 with the U.S. well short of its goal of vaccinating 20 million Americans against the coronavirus.

With the pandemic still raging, at least 2.6 million have received the first of two Covid shots while over 12.4 million doses have been delivered to the states, according to the Centers for Disease Control's most recent figures from Wednesday morning. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/30/coronavirus-vaccine-target-trump-452558

You claimed I misread the graph. One of us did and it wasn't me. The only way your assertion that I misunderstood the graph can be logically consistent is if you  believed that 30 million doses were actually administered.

I claimed fifteen million people had been vaccinated, which is true, yet you claimed my statement was false, and posted a chart that showed that significantly more than fifteen million people had been vaccinated, that is why I assumed you misread the chart.

Again, I apologize. 

I never claimed that thirty million doses were administered, I said distributed. How do you get from distributed to administered?