‘Siri, show me hypocrisy’: Stephen Miller criticizes ‘cruelty’ of Biden immigration polices

ASEAN NOW Content Team

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/aoc-says-harris-words-disappointing-as-vp-tells-migrants-dont-come/ar-AAKOnm0?ocid=uxbndlbing

If biden and harris would have kept trump's policy in place, we could have avoided all this. But better late than never telling the illegals "we don't want you"

Can you imagine Trump uttering those words ahahahaa. 

Edited by EVENKEEL

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Nice try at deflection. More of the same dementia and senility insinuations. You've got nothing.

I can appreciate being loyal to the DNC but you have to be honest about biden;s mental health sooner or later. Waiting for Putin to make joe regret ever meeting.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I can appreciate being loyal to the DNC but you have to be honest about biden;s mental health sooner or later. Waiting for Putin to make joe regret ever meeting.

I guess your comment belongs to the "C'mon bro'" school of rhetoric. It's more than a little ironic to see someone allegedly pleading for honesty who uses such a transparent ploy to elicit it.

I suspect the only participant that meeting will sadden is Putin who afterwards  will look back fondly on his meetings with a past President who believed him over the America's own intelligence services. It will be enough to make a fascistic strong man weep.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I guess your comment belongs to the "C'mon bro'" school of rhetoric. It's more than a little ironic to see someone allegedly pleading for honesty who uses such a transparent ploy to elicit it.

I suspect the only participant that meeting will sadden is Putin who afterwards  will look back fondly on his meetings with a past President who believed him over the America's own intelligence services. It will be enough to make a fascistic strong man weep.

Sure putin will thank joe for pipeline deal. Joe will be so out of it, putin will step all over joe.

Edited by EVENKEEL
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Yeah, no doubt Putin is crying over the lifted sanctions on his pipeline...

• Haha 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Did you read it? I read it several times.

If you go back and look at Joe Biden's conversations over the years, he always spoke in a gaffe ridden way. The fact that he's still doing so is proof of stability, not decline.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, placeholder said:

If you go back and look at Joe Biden's conversations over the years, he always spoke in a gaffe ridden way. The fact that he's still doing so is proof of stability, not decline.

I didn't say he was declining, I said it was scary. And yes, he's always been a liar, but he's never been President before.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

I didn't say he was declining, I said it was scary. And yes, he's always been a liar, but he's never been President before.

I don't find President Biden scary at all. The opposite actually. All politicians lie to a moderate level. It's part of the job. The last one though, OMG, his level of lying was epic. 

• Like 1

On 6/8/2021 at 11:26 PM, Jingthing said:

I don't find President Biden scary at all. The opposite actually. All politicians lie to a moderate level. It's part of the job. The last one though, OMG, his level of lying was epic. 

Were I a leftist tax recipient I would not be scared either. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/8/2021 at 9:49 PM, Yellowtail said:

Always amusing to see a supporter of the all time champion liar complaining about that flaw in others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, placeholder said:

But but but double standard.

You mean like when the Hilary claims for four years that Trump stole the election and no one says anything but when Trump says it it's a "big lie"

Or like when leftists riot it's a protest and when the right protests it an insurrection? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

You mean like when the Hilary claims for four years that Trump stole the election and no one says anything but when Trump says it it's a "big lie"

Or like when leftists riot it's a protest and when the right protests it an insurrection? 

Emulating Trump much? Huge difference  between Clinton's claims and Trump's. Clinton never claimed that votes were fraudulently miscounted. And Obama  never made personal calls on her behalf to reverse election results.

Trump constantly makes demonstrably false claims about the election. He even put huge pressure on his VP to illegirimately reject electoral vote count.

As for insurrection, despite what so many Trump supporters claim, I'm not aware that Antifa invaded the Capitol in order to stop the electoral vote count and trigger The Storm. Attempting to overthrow governance established by the Constitution of the United States is unequivocally insurrectionist.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Emulating Trump much? Huge difference  between Clinton's claims and Trump's. Clinton never claimed that votes were fraudulently miscounted. And Obama  never made personal calls on her behalf to reverse election results.

Trump constantly makes demonstrably false claims about the election. He even put huge pressure on his VP to illegirimately reject electoral vote count.

As for insurrection, despite what so many Trump supporters claim, I'm not aware that Antifa invaded the Capitol in order to stop the electoral vote count and trigger The Storm. Attempting to overthrow governance established by the Constitution of the United States is unequivocally insurrectionist.

Exactly

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

Why is it on CNN you never ever hear about the Border Crisis. But Trump is still the best seller of news. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-laughs-border-visit-reporter-question

This is the person incharge of border crisis. JHC

You and Fox have an inconsistent  indignation threshold. The following is from the article.

"The vice president responded to the query with a "not today" before laughing. She continued on to say that she had visited "before" and that she probably would go back."

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

You and Fox have an inconsistent  indignation threshold. The following is from the article.

"The vice president responded to the query with a "not today" before laughing. She continued on to say that she had visited "before" and that she probably would go back."

Yeah, "before" she was V.P.

Maybe when she was in high school and drove to TJ to have her car reupholstered.

On 6/10/2021 at 1:43 PM, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, "before" she was V.P.

Maybe when she was in high school and drove to TJ to have her car reupholstered.

The last thing biden /harris want to do is to pay a visit to the border with the fake news media in tow and showcase the mess they created there.

Edited by metisdead
Trolling image removed.

On 6/9/2021 at 11:37 PM, placeholder said:

https://nypost.com/2021/06/08/kamala-harris-dismisses-criticism-for-not-visiting-us-border/

The border crisis is harris's job as designated by her boss and she can't answer a simple question. Instead she lies and when confronted by holt she says she doesn't understand his point about visiting the border. Come on man.

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

https://nypost.com/2021/06/08/kamala-harris-dismisses-criticism-for-not-visiting-us-border/

The border crisis is harris's job as designated by her boss and she can't answer a simple question. Instead she lies and when confronted by holt she says she doesn't understand his point about visiting the border. Come on man.

Well, hopefully the "Big Guy" doesn't take HER out behind the barn for a corn-popping....

• Haha 1

On 6/10/2021 at 6:26 AM, placeholder said:

Zero prob. cause/evidence for insurrection case on JAN06, it did not happen, nothing even close. If there was and the left has nothing to hide there would have been 100's of charges of sedition! Alternate reality exploitation, nothing more.

• Sad 1

On 5/26/2021 at 11:01 AM, EVENKEEL said:

Inflation is out of control, the border is a fiasco, our president can't utter 2 consecutive coherent words. Folks who work will and are getting tired.

I see, Trump was better.

Trump.jpg

13 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I see, Trump was better.

Trump.jpg

Sorry but trump isn't president any longer.  I know you're not American so you can't relate to us seeing biden destroying America.

Some of the clips from biden talking is so embarrassing I can't watch.