Tel Aviv hosts its first ‘Green Pass’ concert for the vaccinated

Puccini

Tel Aviv hosts its first ‘Green Pass’ concert for the vaccinated

500 people allowed into 30,000-seat capacity Bloomfield Stadium to attend a performance by Israeli pop star Ivri Lider

By AFP5 March 2021, 11:14 pm

Hundreds of people vaccinated against Covid-19 packed a Tel Aviv football stadium Friday for the first of four concerts organized by the municipality, as Israel eases virus restrictions.

The 500 fans wore masks and sat in the central section of the 30,000-seat capacity Bloomfield Stadium to attend a performance by Israeli pop star Ivri Lider.

“This is really cool. I am so happy,” said Reut Gofer, as she arrived at the venue.

Full text: https://www.timesofisrael.com/tel-aviv-hosts-its-first-concert-for-the-vaccinated/

• Like 1

Can somebody who can read Hebrew decipher, from the photo below, whether the app and the paper certificate were designed specially for this particular event or whether they seem to be available for use by other event organisers in Israel?

2067625001_Israelgreenpassconcert.jpg.6765221918a4b31d91d4762c60b63d40.jpg

Edited by Puccini

Good for them. can't wait until we can do the same. I miss people. This situation is grating on my psyche 

My Daughter is visiting in Florida, from SC where she currently lives. and last night I found a a video on YouTube of a festival (Lagada Festival) we attended at our visit at Ikaria  Greece, about four years ago. We watched it  with almost tears in our eyes and and my daughter said " Remember when we used to do things with other people?" 

We need to let loose again...... I cant wait to hate you all up close and personal again ????

8 minutes ago, Sujo said:

500 people in a 30,000 stadium? Vaccinated or not, chances are slim you would get it.

the use of the word packed leaves a lot to be desired.

From what I see on https://www.gov.il/en/Departments/Guides/ramzor-cites-guidelines?chapterIndex=1, 500 "Green Pass holders" is currently the maximum allowed for outdoor cultural events in Israel. Will Thailand and other countries follow this example?

Cultural events– for Green Pass holders

Occupancy: up to 75%. Indoors: Up to 300 people. Outdoors: Up to 500 people.

What limits, if any, does Thailand currently have on the number of people allowed at an outdoor cultural event? I have searched wide and large on the web and could not find anything about it.

1 hour ago, Puccini said:

From what I see on https://www.gov.il/en/Departments/Guides/ramzor-cites-guidelines?chapterIndex=1, 500 "Green Pass holders" is currently the maximum allowed for outdoor cultural events in Israel.

So the Green Pass is supposed to encourage (/coerce) people to get vaccinated, by allowing them to not go to cultural events (because of super-strict* capacity limits).

Good to know there's some vacancies for TAT aparatchiks  somewhere.

*Using every other seat, every other row, would be ~11% of the full capacity, so around 3300 in the 30k capacity stadium mentioned.

10 hours ago, onebir said:

So the Green Pass is supposed to encourage (/coerce) people to get vaccinated, by allowing them to not go to cultural events (because of super-strict* capacity limits).

Good to know there's some vacancies for TAT aparatchiks  somewhere.

*Using every other seat, every other row, would be ~11% of the full capacity, so around 3300 in the 30k capacity stadium mentioned.

Read the article. It says they were all in one section. And here's a photo from it:

People vaccinated against COVID-19 coronavirus disease and holding a "green pass" (proof of being fully vaccinated) attend a "green pass concert" organised by the Tel Aviv municipality at Bloomfield Stadium in the Israeli Mediterranean coastal city on March 5, 2021. (Photo by JACK GUEZ / AFP)