Dumped British TV host Morgan pours more scorn on Meghan suicide, racism claims

webfact

3 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Colored person? You clearly missed the first class of Wokeism. People get their careers destroyed for saying "colored person".

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-54888197

I think what you mean to say was "person of color"

If I was as spiteful as the wokeists I would now be calling for your to be banned from ThaiVisa, lose your job and be publicly shamed for this innocent mistake.

However I am much more empathetic than the vengeful cancel brigade. I can see this was an honest mistake. So I will rise above them and simply inform you.

Let's not join this race to the bottom.

????

.....missed the first class of Wokeism

If I was as spiteful as the wokeists

.....than the vengeful cancel brigade

Let's not join this race to the bottom........You seem to way ahead already.

Edited by Surelynot
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Actually believing that one race or colour is amazing and another race or colour is boring is pretty much the definition of racism. If you reversed the words black and white in your post and re-read it then you will see that. The only difference is that by reversing the words it would then probably be classified as internalized racism.

Why not just accept that the colour of someone's skin is irrelevant to how amazing they are? It's the content of the character that makes someone amazing or boring.

Well, that is certainly at least part of the point I was making. When I go back and visit the US, it seems like my friends who are the most interesting, the most passionate, the most engaged in life, are mostly mixed, or Latin. Alot of my white friends are very boring. It is not racism. Alot of white people cannot seem to deal with criticism very well, for some reason. I am just saying it, as I see it. Not PC, I know. But, I do not do PC. 

I do agree with the fundamental assumption that all people have the potential to be amazing. But, ++++++

• Sad 2

33 minutes ago, Susco said:

They were almost forgotten, that's why they did the Oprah interview, because they want to be in the spotlight, regardless of their claims that they left the UK because of the media.

No matter what side you are on, it does seem a bit odd that they complain and complain about 'the media', but keep giving interviews to and on 'the media'.

Personally I couldn't care less. Harry used to dress up as a Nazi soldier for halloween for christs sake. If that isn't crying out for media attention, then I don't know what is. It's a little bit interesting and it's 'Royal' gossip, but I think the world has other, far more important things to worry about. Let's stop focusing on a pampered prince and his actress wife, who have millions in the bank. They're going to be fine, no matter who is telling the truth.

• Like 1

PM is nothing more than a schoolyard bully dressed up as a pantomime dame. He shoots his mounth off at every end & turn because it brings him attention. In the days before he was sacked as a newspaper journalist & editor he used faked pictures to support his bigotry. Thank gawd he has gone for now. But like dog <deleted> he sticks to your shoe and will return on another channel within weeks.

3 hours ago, Mavideol said:

do you mean  " benevolent monarchy " charities the ones they get paid to attend and covered by their controlled tabloids press

The ones they make lots of money for the charities. 3000 of the charities benefit.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mavideol said:

do you mean  " benevolent monarchy " charities the ones they get paid to attend and covered by their controlled tabloids press

They werent paid for the interview. You think oprah is tabloid press?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Classic hissey fit temper tantrum imo who cares the subject of Archie’s color is perhaps a valid one in this particular case imo but it’s certainly a subject I wouldent broach but this Morgan guy getting his panties in a knot  and stomping off like a little brat is funney imo

Edited by Tug
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Surelynot said:

.....missed the first class of Wokeism

If I was as spiteful as the wokeists

.....than the vengeful cancel brigade

Let's not join this race to the bottom........You seem to way ahead already.

You took a while.

Busy on Twitter calling for the heads of people who don't share your world view?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Do you not think it's at all strange that the couple who fled the UK to escape the public eye agree to do an interview with possibly the most famous talk show host in the world, knowing it will smash TV ratings records? And fled to a country where the press have a lot more freedom to pry. 

Also don't you think it's odd how MM criticises her dad for airing their dirty laundry through the media, then she goes and airs her dirty laundry through the media?

You're being played. It's all just a big drama plot to her and a quest for more fame. Throw in the race card and mental health and she knows she's onto a winner. 

As for Harry he'll probably look back on this period with extreme embarrassment once they've divorced. 

She didnt name names, she complained that she had mental issues and denied the chance to fix them. She s hilighting mental health issues.

you have issues with that?

you know what harry thinks? Now thats odd.

Edited by Sujo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Colored person? You clearly missed the first class of Wokeism. People get their careers destroyed for saying "colored person".

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-54888197

I think what you mean to say was "person of color"

If I was as spiteful as the wokeists I would now be calling for your to be banned from ThaiVisa, lose your job and be publicly shamed for this innocent mistake.

However I am much more empathetic than the vengeful cancel brigade. I can see this was an honest mistake. So I will rise above them and simply inform you.

Let's not join this race to the bottom.

????

Many true words are spoken in jest.

1 hour ago, 2530Ubon said:

If she couldn't get any help, then what on Earth are the rest of us to do?

Being a member of tvf for a start plenty of life coaches and experts on here and won,t cost you a brass razzoo.

Edited by kingdong

6 hours ago, mrfill said:

Would that be the Prime Minister who describes some black children as 'piccaninnis', and who had an affair - with yet another illegitimate child arriving for him. Yes, a fine man to make decisions about family life....

The "firm" aren,t setting a very good example of " family life " either,all the queens children apart from rock steady eddie are divorced,so i find the queens christmas speech somewhat hypocritical.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, robertson468 said:

<snip>She also complained that someone mentioned their son may have evidence of colour in him.  Well, hello, Granny is definately coloured and presumaby his Mummy has some in her DNA and what is wrong with that?  Are they ashamed that the Boy might have a smidgen of colour evident, instead of being proud of his heritage.  <Snip>

Sorry to see you did not understand this. They are proud of his heritage, hence they discussed this.

9 hours ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Reuters does not report the truth. They publish articles with the intent to direct the narrative. In this case Reuters intention was to discredit Morgan. Personally, I agreed with him, 100%. But I'm not woke...  However, I am anti-racist.

Reuters is exactly reporting the truth. He was dumped by ITV.

1 hour ago, Kinnock said:

They will have been paid a lot to be Interviewed by Oprah, so they needed a good story.  It's just show-business, and Morgan knows the business well.

They would have been a draw regardless on Oprah... just for who they are.... As far as the Royal Family is concerned - they are a dysfunctional bunch... so it does not take much more than telling the truth... to make a good story. 

16 hours ago, Surelynot said:

Can stand the man, but he is the only one to hold ministers to account for the shambolic handling of the covid pandemic.

I hadn't heard about him confronting his orange-faced friend across the pond on his own terrible handling of the pandemic.  "It'll disappear, like a miracle!"  Shambolic to shamanistic.

The first time I heard of him I was in a hotel room, starved for entertainment, I ended up watching some inane US talent show and he was one of the judges.  Who?  His name is Piers?  Perhaps when his mom first saw him she thought she should take him to a pier and throw him off of it.  I think he walked off that show too, or was it Hasselhoff? 

The UK allowing him to go to the US should be considered an act of aggression, sanctions are called for!  The worst thing the Brits did to the US since the War of 1812.  </sarcasm>

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, irishman25 said:

THIS poor couple and how there are suffering living in sunny  $12million  California Mansion with a driver and 3 housekeepers and server how BAD can life be how cruel you poor Peasants, are don't you  know how much they SUFFER.   

Yes rich people can have mental health issues and be subject to racism.

• Like 1

The few times I have heard Morgan speak, I was surprised at how someone that stupid could succeed in British media.  He does seems like a loathsome character.  And yet, I understand he did a good job during the past year putting government ministers on the spot for the catastrophic failures of the Johnson government to handle the pandemic.  Go figure.

Edited by cmarshall
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, irishman25 said:

THIS poor couple and how there are suffering living in sunny  $12million  California Mansion with a driver and 3 housekeepers and server how BAD can life be how cruel you poor Peasants, are don't you  know how much they SUFFER.   

They wuz lucky. When I wuz a lad we only had one domestic help for 3 hours in morning whilst Mum and Dad were out down pit. I had to wash up after every meal and sis had to dry and put away the dishes. Aye, times were ard but we wuz appy coz we knew where we stood in society- approximately 500 yards from the local coal slag heap.