Dumped British TV host Morgan pours more scorn on Meghan suicide, racism claims

webfact

3 hours ago, mogandave said:

So again, if it’s true, why not name them and be done with it?

Harry is the son of Diana . No doubt about that ..

He has inherited , his mothers opinions, and  distrust of the Royals. 

This is just the beginning , of the fall,  of the House of Windsor ..

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, elliss said:

With all that distrust why would one  marry in? The money I guess.

So one of the thousands of employees makes a comment and it brings down the House of Windsor. Indeed.

11 minutes ago, mogandave said:

So one of the thousands of employees makes a comment and it brings down the House of Windsor. Indeed.

Live in hope ..

13 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Sorry . 

I meant the House of Battemburg.

Lord Mount Batten . 

A true Brit ..

1 hour ago, elliss said:

No chance,take a look at what people in the UK say about it,it would'nt surprise me if the pair of them never set foot in the UK again,because of the feeling of resentment against them by the British public after their media sensationalised 'allegations' regarding the Royal Family.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

Thousands of employees have direct access to ask such a question?

one may not have known it was a racist ‘firm’ until after one was in the inner sanctum.

32 minutes ago, Jimbo53 said:

No chance,take a look at what people in the UK say about it,it would'nt surprise me if the pair of them never set foot in the UK again,because of the feeling of resentment against them by the British public after their media sensationalised 'allegations' regarding the Royal Family.

The media didnt sensationalise anything.

• Sad 2

12 hours ago, Sujo said:

Thousands of employees have direct access to ask such a question?

one may not have known it was a racist ‘firm’ until after one was in the inner sanctum.

I was responding to another poster that claimed the comments were not made by anyone in the royal family, but rather by one of the the thousands of employees of the royal family.

Please try to follow along.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

No, I said nothing of the sort.... but not being born a Royal, dealing with the the the pressures of being one (especially in the modern era with that nasty tabloid press that you have there) anyone that is even moderately susceptible to depression could be pushed to the edge or over (and it is not an uncommon ailment).  I don't know what the support is like in the palace -- but I doubt it is that great (as it was not in general society as a whole for most of the last century).  I am lucky myself since I am more of a water off a ducks back -- I doubt I am susceptible to depression (never done drugs either - maybe it is related).... but in my limited conversations on the topic - many people I know have at one point or another have been affected by it (many many).  It is not a healthy environment for anyone normal and it is best that if you can - to get as far away from it as you can.

So which is it? Is MM lying about the comments making her suicidal or  is Harry lying that (as you claim) it was not one of the royal family but rather one of the thousands of their employees that made the comments? 

MM was not “born a royal”, but married into it, yes?

Edited by mogandave
clarity

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

So which is it? Is MM lying about the comments making her suicidal or  is Harry lying that (as you claim) it was not one of the royal family but rather one of the thousands of their employees that made the comments? 

MM was not “born a royal”, but married into it, yes?

Where in her interview did you get the impression that she said basically said this one thing ... this one thing about this comment from an employee made her suicidal? 

She mentioned the period she was having these feelings (during pregnancy - aka antepartum depression).  She also explained the relentless, negative media coverage and the unwillingness of the palace to push back against the the false stories caused her a great amount of distress during this period.   The press an actor receives is not anywhere like what she would be subject to in the UK.   As far as I could tell the comments were part of a broader issue with regards to the environment -- not 'the issue' that caused her to be suicidal. 

• Like 1

On 3/11/2021 at 8:39 PM, 2530Ubon said:

No matter what side you are on, it does seem a bit odd that they complain and complain about 'the media', but keep giving interviews to and on 'the media'.

Personally I couldn't care less. Harry used to dress up as a Nazi soldier for halloween for christs sake. If that isn't crying out for media attention, then I don't know what is. It's a little bit interesting and it's 'Royal' gossip, but I think the world has other, far more important things to worry about. Let's stop focusing on a pampered prince and his actress wife, who have millions in the bank. They're going to be fine, no matter who is telling the truth.

Harry dressed up in a uniform similar to a Nazi one.....ONCE.

On 3/11/2021 at 1:39 PM, 2530Ubon said:

it does seem a bit odd that they complain and complain about 'the media', but keep giving interviews to and on 'the media'.

I have no particular interest either way in this 'story'......but how do you respond to bad media coverage? You only have two choices....completely ignore it or fight it........if you choose the latter then how?.......You have to go to court and/or use 'the media', how else do you get any kind of message out there.

I do feel they should not have accepted any fee for this interview....or any fee received should have gone  to a charity........it would have put them in a much better light1

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

So did I. I suppose now you will claim I don't like foreigners.

Well OK I find Americans a bit pushy. 

Dressing up as hitler, a black, a bum, a pirate, a clown, Abraham Lincoln, Marilyn Monroe, the Cowardly Lion, a cowboy, an Indian, a Chinese, a hippy, a redneck and a plethora of others on Halloween or to attend costume parties used to be commonplace in the US. 

When was the last time an American go pushy with you?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Dressing up as hitler, a black, a bum, a pirate, a clown, Abraham Lincoln, Marilyn Monroe, the Cowardly Lion, a cowboy, an Indian, a Chinese, a hippy, a redneck and a plethora of others on Halloween or to attend costume parties used to be commonplace in the US. 

When was the last time an American go pushy with you?

Maybe pushy was the wrong word. Just that everything American is apparently bigger, better, done properly et al. Even overbearing is not the correct word. Just, well...  too much .

Not all Americans of course, if alone, but get two or more together.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Maybe pushy was the wrong word. Just that everything American is apparently bigger, better, done properly et al. Even overbearing is not the correct word. Just, well...  too much .

Not all Americans of course, if alone, but get two or more together.

Candid? Forthright? Proud? 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Surelynot said:

I have no particular interest either way in this 'story'......but how do you respond to bad media coverage? You only have two choices....completely ignore it or fight it........if you choose the latter then how?.......You have to go to court and/or use 'the media', how else do you get any kind of message out there.

I do feel they should not have accepted any fee for this interview....or any fee received should have gone  to a charity........it would have put them in a much better light1

I believe they received no payment for the interview.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Likewise, no interest at all. But what you write about them having only 2 choices, ignore or fight is completely wrong. There is a 3rd choice.

In their case it would have been to cease the woke garbage for 2 minutes and take a good look at themselves. Was it right to say normal Brits should not fly off on holiday while Megan and Harry were flying on private jets on holiday to the likes of Elton Johns mansion? Did people enjoy the Sussexes banging on about environmental stuff while living in a 14 bedroom mega mansion? They could have rowed back on their hypocrisy and preaching and understanding their poor behavior was to blame for the bad press and plummeting popularity ratios, not the British monarchys racism.

Another who has no concept of what climate change and the environment is about.

It has nothing to do with rich people flying private or using  superyachts etc.

Its about corporations making all efforts to make those things more climate friendly.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Another who has no concept of what climate change and the environment is about.

It has nothing to do with rich people flying private or using  superyachts etc.

Its about corporations making all efforts to make those things more climate friendly.

If you are claiming that Harry and Meghan living in their vast 15,000 square foot mansion is not detrimental to "the environment" as compared to those common people they were lecturing about green stuff, well, I just do not believe you. Years ago before I lost interest it was all about carbon emissions causing alleged global warming, until the warming part was debunked and it became this current purposefully vague entity.....climate "change" or if you are conservative - just another tax grab ????

56 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Likewise, no interest at all. But what you write about them having only 2 choices, ignore or fight is completely wrong. There is a 3rd choice.

In their case it would have been to cease the woke garbage for 2 minutes and take a good look at themselves. Was it right to say normal Brits should not fly off on holiday while Megan and Harry were flying on private jets on holiday to the likes of Elton Johns mansion? Did people enjoy the Sussexes banging on about environmental stuff while living in a 14 bedroom mega mansion? They could have rowed back on their hypocrisy and preaching and understanding their poor behavior was to blame for the bad press and plummeting popularity ratios, not the British monarchys racism.

Well that told me......or rather them....hope one of them is on TVN.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

If you are claiming that Harry and Meghan living in their vast 15,000 square foot mansion is not detrimental to "the environment" as compared to those common people they were lecturing about green stuff, well, I just do not believe you. Years ago before I lost interest it was all about carbon emissions causing alleged global warming, until the warming part was debunked and it became this current purposefully vague entity.....climate "change" or if you are conservative - just another tax grab ????

It was changed from global warming to climate change because people had the wrong interpretation of what global warming meant.

Why cant the rich fly private and yet ask that the companies that build the planes make them more climate friendly.

Whats wrong with living in a large home and asking those that build such homes to make them more climate friendly.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1