Post-Brexit Britain's global ambitions start with investment at home, says PM

webfact

1 hour ago, harleyclarkey said:

Ah...PM Johnson, the man who broke international law by illegally extending the agreed and signed off ( or so the EC thoight) protocol. 

And he now expects to do business with the EC?? Presumably Biden has taken note...and he recently talked horse manure about the great call he had with the Pres and a trade deal is on the way.....NOT ! 

The PM who promised glory days for the UK fishing industry. Eh, did you not see that 70% , or more, of the fish caught went (past tense) to the EC.? Now he has totally screwed these poor guys and turned his back on them.

Johnson is truly a worm never to be trusted. I can't stand the guy for his constant lies, and what he and the other Gung Ho Empire guys have done to the UK and the EC.....and I'm Irish!!! 

Welcome.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

I forgot typo aren't allowed " Stonehenge tunnel and in Somerset a road.

So they moved stonehenge and are building a road around it?

Wonderful news. This is stuff we could never have done while part of the EU. 

At last ! Tangible benefits from leaving the EU.

Does this mean I'm no longer a doom and gloom merchant and can join the happy clappy unicorn sunny uplands 350 million a week for the NHS guys?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, bannork said:

Kwasaki, to stop the doom and gloom, please tell us something good, something tangible that Brexit has done for the UK.

Just couple off to bed now and watch Netflix.

Better than EU with covid jabs.

Lots of projects on infrastructure going ahead.

And just google the rest.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

So they moved stonehenge and are building a road around it?

Wonderful news. This is stuff we could never have done while part of the EU. 

At last ! Tangible benefits from leaving the EU.

Does this mean I'm no longer a doom and gloom merchant and can join the happy clappy unicorn sunny uplands 350 million a week for the NHS guys?

Goodnight.

2 hours ago, bannork said:

I remember visiting a Somerset farm selling scrumpy from the barrel. It looked and tasted fairly innocuous, nothing to fear there, I thought, knock it back. A pint and a half and 20 minutes later I was r????eeling and rolling all over the place. Man it was strong!

Good innit? 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, placeholder said:

So all this talk about the UK finding new markets to more than compensate for what it has lost bumps up against reality.

Well being realistic is why UK left EU can't you be realistic enough to accept that it's happened and the UK just wants to get on with the future.

I suppose a world pandemic just after UK leaving doesn't compute with you or the doom and gloom club. 

22 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

also making judgments on people like Boris at every negative moment instead of good things his done

You've lost me........?

No........don't tell me......"all the good things" he has done are on the same zip file as the benefits of Brexit

• Like 2

Just now, Kwasaki said:

Yeah that's easy to understand.

If you don't like what I say don't read it.

Now I really am confused....will I not have to read it first to see if it's rubbish.....or should I not read it at all and just assume it's rubbish?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Now I really am confused....will I not have to read it first to see if it's rubbish.....or should I not read it at all and just assume it's rubbish?

I'm not surprised your confused.

• Haha 1

On 3/18/2021 at 4:10 AM, Kwasaki said:

The nightmare started by disgraced T. May with it being left to deal with by my buddy Boris.

If so, maybe your buddy can tell us why his deal, apart from selling out Northern Ireland, is virtually identical to May's?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/18/2021 at 5:53 AM, Kwasaki said:

Punch a journalist for stirring it up yeah why not.

She put herself in danger.

Because it's assault and a crime!

Piccaninnies is plural noun of small babies.

It is a racist noun, akin to using the 'N' word. 

A humorous remark about a fully Hijab dressed women.

Just as programmes like 'Mind Your Language' and 'Love Thy Neighbour' were humorous!

All politicians do that.

Not all, but many; so I'll give you that one.

A good idea that should be finished

Sad by someone who would not be paying for it! Many London council taxpayers whose money was wasted would not agree with you.

They were banned by Theresa May get ya facts right.

When Johnson purchased them, the ownership and use of water cannons in England and Wales was illegal without first obtaining a licence from the Home Office; which neither the GLA nor the Met had. As he could not justify this purchase no licence was retrospectively issued. Subsequently, their use in England and Wales was banned by May when she was Home Secretary.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Because it's assault and a crime!

It is a racist noun, akin to using the 'N' word. 

Just as programmes like 'Mind Your Language' and 'Love Thy Neighbour' were humorous!

Not all, but many; so I'll give you that one.

Sad by someone who would not be paying for it! Many London council taxpayers whose money was wasted would not agree with you.

When Johnson purchased them, the ownership and use of water cannons in England and Wales was illegal without first obtaining a licence from the Home Office; which neither the GLA nor the Met had. As he could not justify this purchase no licence was retrospectively issued. Subsequently, their use in England and Wales was banned by May when she was Home Secretary.

Thank you, thank you, thank  you....just did not have the energy to bother responding.

• Like 2

On 3/18/2021 at 8:23 AM, Kwasaki said:

I forgot typo aren't allowed " Stonehenge tunnel and in Somerset a road.

The Stonehenge tunnel has been in the planning stage for some years. That it finally got approval after Johnson became PM is coincidence.

What Somerset Road?

• Like 2