Shares of Thai consumer firms jump on cannabis plans

snoop1130

54 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

hearing Van Halen's eponymous 1984 hit .?

But not to the level of unconsciousness that Lao Khao can .. No scientific evidence to back that up .. on the contrary small amounts have been known to keep you awake .. 

... well, dunno if there's scientific evidence but out of practice the stuff certainly can give you a good nights rest ... now, if that's the CBD working or THC or whatever I have no idea either.

For reference, I do not suffer from insomnia, I use it in a preventive way, quasi proactively, 555 ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

“We have sleeping aid products, adding CBD oil will make it more efficient so people can reach a deeper sleep.”

I can get my cure from the local Mom & Pop shop... no hype.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Billionaires and big companies are the ones making the money of this hype again , where are the normal people getting in on this hype ? They are the ones having to spend their money on this B.S train . No flower No power . 

The normal people are now allowed to grow the cannabis in their backyard and be paid for it.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ebean001 said:

i have doctor prescribed cannibis. Works great for sleeping. Solved sore neck but lower back still not totally ok but better. Of course this stuff works. The whole world is using it. you people who say NO....where are your facts. You have none because I have never read any negative on these products. my cannibis has 0 THC. it has muscle relax ingrediance but no THC. I can get cannibis with THC but see no reason for it...yet. 

Here is why... ???? https://www.healthline.com/health/the-entourage-effect

13 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

But not to the level of unconsciousness that Lao Khao can .. No scientific evidence to back that up .. on the contrary small amounts have been known to keep you awake .. 

CBD has proven medical benefits and CBD does aid sleep but its the THC that knocks you out. None of the 'messed with' products these companies produce will ever come anything near the real thing. Its much like the medicinal products legally available in the UK - people who's children have serious siezures etc. were seeing massive reductions in attacks using illegal stuff.  Many swap back to that after the've tried the prescription product. 

The problem for these companies is that people don't need to go to them for the real thing - so of course, their products will be better..........not. The only benefit of commercially produced product is strength control but an experienced grower can pretty much do that anyway.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

The normal people are now allowed to grow the cannabis in their backyard and be paid for it.

Yes but not the flowers only the leaves . They are allowed to grow 6 plants . Do you have any idea how many leaves you need to make some kind of a product . The flowers are still illegal . When the day comes that they can use the flowers , then the normal people can start to make some money . But now it's all 1 big hoaks and only the billionaires and big companies can make the money and let the farmers use their land to grow it and pay them next to nothing same as with rise at the moment . No rise grower has gotten rich growing rise they still need support from their daughters(and sons) working in the big cities . 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Hemp, a variant of cannabis

Hemp is *not* a "variant" of cannabis. Hemp *is* cannabis. Or to be more precise: The scientific name of the hemp plant family is cannabis; and within this plant group there exist several sub-species, e.g. cannabis sativa, cannabis indica, etc.

I am a little surprised that a respected news agency such as Reuters is perpetuating this misinformation, as I have come across the "Hemp, a variant of cannabis" nonsense in several of their news articles now.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Yes but not the flowers only the leaves . They are allowed to grow 6 plants . Do you have any idea how many leaves you need to make some kind of a product . The flowers are still illegal . When the day comes that they can use the flowers , then the normal people can start to make some money . But now it's all 1 big hoaks and only the billionaires and big companies can make the money and let the farmers use their land to grow it and pay them next to nothing same as with rise at the moment . No rise grower has gotten rich growing rise they still need support from their daughters(and sons) working in the big cities . 

Exactly agree with you

received_306791734037069.jpeg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ebean001 said:

it has muscle relax ingrediance

are you referring to cbd here or ? if not you are saying someone is adding something to your cannabis - ie muscle relax ingredient 

Edited by mr mr

4 hours ago, ebean001 said:

i have doctor prescribed cannibis. Works great for sleeping. Solved sore neck but lower back still not totally ok but better. Of course this stuff works. The whole world is using it. you people who say NO....where are your facts. You have none because I have never read any negative on these products. my cannibis has 0 THC. it has muscle relax ingrediance but no THC. I can get cannibis with THC but see no reason for it...yet. 

your oil without THC is pure useless krap. it works a lot better with THC, but it is clear that you are not interested to learn about what you are using...

6 hours ago, ebean001 said:

In my own experience of life, i can see in my job the one who are smoking weed. And i see that, all the time, at 100%, they finished to have a problem.

I'm commercial diver and i see friends loose the finger because of that. I mean, people who consume weed are clearly affected nervously by the substance. Their reflexes are diminished. I can see factual relation between the weed consumed and the effect in the brain at work. They are going so slow (and they do not see themselves, no awareness of their), not only the body who loose a lot of power, but also their thinking ability running slower... no motivation, loose of target quick, do not remember correctly words, and if have to go deeper, bad more (sure, the nitrogen at high pressure will make your brain like to be more stupid... if you are already decrease on surface, it will be more bad on the bottom). And when we stay far on the see (no drug on board possible), i can see that after one or two weeks, they come back to the normal (so i expect that this stay in the blood for almost one or two week depend of the people). And this is something i can clearly see.

Medic or not (it is a concept to authorize something to give it an other one name), doctor or not, the cannabis stay the cannabis, the effects are there.

Also, i never here about a substance without the molecule of the substance. I mean, THC is substance from cannabis, if there is no THC, there is no cannabis. Maybe the THC is lower that it can be ? But i do not understand how it is possible to have cannabis without molecule of cannabis in the same time... is it a new commercial communication concept ? Are you sure there is cannabis, but no THC ? source linked ?

But all the time i arrive to speak with smokers about that, they deny facts (exception exist, rarely).

Edited by jerolamo
  • Confused 3
  • Haha 1

It's been amusing for a while but I've lost interest. 

It's amazing how much digital ink is wasted on the whole Thai fascination about the government letting people put hemp leaves in their salads. 

Until they actually allow the use of recreational and medical marijuana in the Kingdom I'm just tuning out the noise. 

Note to Thai Government :

If you want to boost tourism AND tax revenue then legalize marijuana. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, jollyhangmon said:

... well, dunno if there's scientific evidence but out of practice the stuff certainly can give you a good nights rest ... now, if that's the CBD working or THC or whatever I have no idea either.

For reference, I do not suffer from insomnia, I use it in a preventive way, quasi proactively, 555 ...

The clinic near Don Muang gave me prescription for insomnia immediately Sawasdee Clinic , they consider it very serious 200 b , Very compassionate clinic 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, jerolamo said:

In my own experience of life, i can see in my job the one who are smoking weed. And i see that, all the time, at 100%, they finished to have a problem.

I'm commercial diver and i see friends loose the finger because of that. I mean, people who consume weed are clearly affected nervously by the substance. Their reflexes are diminished. I can see factual relation between the weed consumed and the effect in the brain at work. They are going so slow (and they do not see themselves, no awareness of their), not only the body who loose a lot of power, but also their thinking ability running slower... no motivation, loose of target quick, do not remember correctly words, and if have to go deeper, bad more (sure, the nitrogen at high pressure will make your brain like to be more stupid... if you are already decrease on surface, it will be more bad on the bottom). And when we stay far on the see (no drug on board possible), i can see that after one or two weeks, they come back to the normal (so i expect that this stay in the blood for almost one or two week depend of the people). And this is something i can clearly see.

Medic or not (it is a concept to authorize something to give it an other one name), doctor or not, the cannabis stay the cannabis, the effects are there.

Also, i never here about a substance without the molecule of the substance. I mean, THC is substance from cannabis, if there is no THC, there is no cannabis. Maybe the THC is lower that it can be ? But i do not understand how it is possible to have cannabis without molecule of cannabis in the same time... is it a new commercial communication concept ? Are you sure there is cannabis, but no THC ? source linked ?

But all the time i arrive to speak with smokers about that, they deny facts (exception exist, rarely).

Of course drinking alcohol is Healthier, hmmmm, Alcoholics hate Ganja smokers this rant about just because alcohol is legal doesn’t make it good for you , Haters Gonna hate  

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Aomelia said:

Of course drinking alcohol is Healthier, hmmmm, Alcoholics hate Ganja smokers this rant about just because alcohol is legal doesn’t make it good for you , Haters Gonna hate  

i don't drink too, as drinking is bad more than smoking i think, not just only because of effect it does happen in both side, but because alcohol, with daily use, will make people dependent.

Answer is a rhetorical process, which shows mainly an intellectual dishonest or misunderstanding of what I've wrote.
I made an observation and you made the arbitrary choice to believe that I am an alcoholic because I talked about the harmful effects of cannabis... funny way of proceeding / thinking.
What will you still invent to run out of reality and stay in denial ?
In addition, I have nothing against the fact that it can be used in a therapeutic act (you seem to ignore it), but do not do as if it did not diminish people who consume (in the same way for a depressive that consumes "Xanax" medic or any other neuroleptic). I think a person who needs to be diminished in his consciousness and reflexes to be careful, must also fully and socially and in fact, do not be able to drive a vehicle on the road (for example) or access certain dangerous professions (and this for their own safety as much more for the others people on their road).
It does not please you, I understood correctly, but from there to go invent that I would be hateful or alcoholic... you discredit yourself with this kind of process.

Edited by jerolamo
verb error