Biden, Harris condemn U.S. racism, sexism in blunt language

webfact

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

What I'm saying is if, if he had a stuttering problem as a child and didn't learn to control it as an adult he picked the wrong profession. I can almost guarantee my sssstuttttering as a child was mmmuch worse than worse than bidens. I changed my speech pattern, talk slower and I got rid of much of it.

So please stop the guilt trip. If biden can't speak properly he should have chosen another line of work.

You obviously know nothing about Biden, yet love to bash him.  Yup.  You've got no guilt.  Sadly.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

No offense but I wouldn't classify Kamala Harris as Asian. She would be classified more like a black or even half black half Indian.

When most people think of Asian, they think of Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Thai, Burmese, Filipino, Mongols.

The others like Indians and Middle Eastern aren't the same race as the other Asians.

Indians are as different to the East Asians as the Europeans are different to the East Asians.

Edited by EricTh
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EricTh said:

No offense but I wouldn't classify Kamala Harris as Asian. She would be classified more like a black or even half black half Indian.

When most people think of Asian, they think of Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Thai, Burmese, Filipino, Mongols.

The others like Indians and Middle Eastern aren't the same race as the other Asians.

Indians are as different to the East Asians as the Europeans are different to the East Asians.

What people think means nada, especially "your" idea of "classification". DNA reveals all...

• Like 2

On 3/24/2021 at 1:54 AM, EVENKEEL said:

So please stop the guilt trip. If biden can't speak properly he should have chosen another line of work.

Right! Not to mention he should not have ever been dreaming of becoming President! ????

Edited by candide
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/22/2021 at 8:54 PM, Isaan sailor said:

Even CNN has acknowledged Biden’s absence from the press room. And they’re not happy.

What has immigration or a press conference got to do with this thread? Are you obsessed?

Edited by Sujo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sujo said:

What has immigration or a press conference got to do with this thread? Are you obsessed?

A little insecurity showing?  Thread about Biden and Harris, and their racism claims.  Biden’s fair game now.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/asian

1. adjective
Asian means belonging to or relating to Asia. British people use this term especially to refer to India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. Americans use this term especially to refer to China, Korea, Thailand, Japan, or Vietnam.
...Asian music.
...the Asian community in San Francisco.
2. countable noun
An Asian is a person who comes from or is associated with a country or region in Asia.

LOL. Asia is a geographical grouping and not an ethnic grouping.

Anybody who know any physical genetics know that an Indian is very different from a Chinese or Japanese.

That's just like saying that all Americans are of the same race because they are all Americans.

You do agree that white American is different from black American, don't you?

Edited by EricTh
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, EricTh said:

Indians didn't come from East Asia

Never said they did, but they are Asians; the part of your original post I was addressing didn't specify East Asia:

14 hours ago, EricTh said:

• Sad 1

A social media post has been removed.  

18) Social Media content is acceptable in most social forums. However, in factual areas such as news, current affairs and health topics, it cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or government agency, and must include a weblink to the original source.

• Like 2

On 3/24/2021 at 8:54 AM, EVENKEEL said:

What I'm saying is if, if he had a stuttering problem as a child and didn't learn to control it as an adult he picked the wrong profession. I can almost guarantee my sssstuttttering as a child was mmmuch worse than worse than bidens. I changed my speech pattern, talk slower and I got rid of much of it.

No you didnt get rid of it. It moved to your fingers.

Trump must have utterly useless if someone as bad as biden could beat him so easily.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, EricTh said:

In U.S. parlance Indians are called South Asian. 

VP Harris is biracial.  Black and South Asian.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

The Dem's 3 year barrage (Trump - Russia - collusion) of Anti-Trump propaganda, created a mob, and "group think" swung many Centrists Left; consequently, their vote elected Biden.

The Dem's do not realize that the minimization of their propaganda gives Centrists time to think. Many must be realizing that they were lied  to, and must be wondering "why are they adopting the Far Left's extreme positions?"

Centrists are not fools - they  are thinkers; consequently, I predict that they will swing Right.

"Groupthink is a psychological phenomenon that occurs within a group of people in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcome."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthinkusg=AOvVaw3TQkShtZpLGtLrFulKaWTS

Edited by rcuthbert
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/24/2021 at 7:54 AM, EVENKEEL said:

He’s changed the ‘speech pattern’ of the POTUS by removing the hate and race bating of his predecessor.

He’s doing fine.

6 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

He's doing far from fine. The American people are smart enough to see this as are the world's leaders. 

Ahhh the sweet sound of desperation lol the Biden administration are doing just fine especially when you take into account the absolute chaos they had to start with with no transition an attempted coup ect ect naaaa the old duffer is kicking (you know what) get over it 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tug said:

Ahhh the sweet sound of desperation lol the Biden administration are doing just fine especially when you take into account the absolute chaos they had to start with with no transition an attempted coup ect ect naaaa the old duffer is kicking (you know what) get over it 

The way you got over having Trump win. You mean like that. 

• Haha 1