Anything missing in your life?

simon43

17 minutes ago, simon43 said:

In another life, when I did have a fair amount of $, I used to get invited regularly to a private (and famous) lap-dancing club in Madrid.  I was invited (all expenses paid) by various London East End gangsters who ran the telephone sex chat lines in the UK, very rich and not the sort of people you want to cross. 

Wasn't David Sullivan, per chance ????

18 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I don't like anyone without money, as they keep wanting to use mine.

I've found it unsatisfactory to mix with men outside my economic bracket.

Poor men get very little romance in their lives.

In this part of the world I would agree, and I know what you mean. I think back in the UK, poor and rich can go for a pint without that type of 'atmosphere'

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tagged said:

You know, I was sitting on a barstool one night, looking across the bar and saw almost an identic man to myself, with a girl on his lap, smiling to me, and he as me past 50, and the girl was 20 maybe, and I promissed myself to never ever put myself in to that position, where I let other see me as an middle age man with hands all over her body, smiling like a fool (when you get drunk, you look like a fool, or some of us do), so it was an eyeopener ???? 

I'm the same as you, for me it's just wrong, it looks shocking (to most people with a moral compass) it's totally sleazy, sad,  and massively lacking in class. Ans deep down they know it too.

Of course many will disagree, and throw out the usual 'it's up to him' 'as long as she don't mind' (or doesn't appear to) 'she is playing him' the list goes on and on of course, and the big one is 'it's legal' yea yea. What it IS is perverted. End of chat.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

34 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Yes, but they would be nice because I had money, not because they particularly liked me ????

In another life, when I did have a fair amount of $, I used to get invited regularly to a private (and famous) lap-dancing club in Madrid.  I was invited (all expenses paid) by various London East End gangsters who ran the telephone sex chat lines in the UK, very rich and not the sort of people you want to cross.  I did a lot of their technical/software projects, and made them even more money (and a fair bit for myself!).  Were those lap-dancing ladies throwing themselves naked at me because they liked me?  Of course not.  It was all about money.

Each of my 3 ex-wives were nice until the money ran out.  Then they did as well....  Maybe I've been unlucky with women, but nowadays, I don't have the inclination to potentially waste time on a romantic relationship.  I'm very content with my single life, and not feeling the stress of the demands from a partner.  Life for me is good!

"Life is good" sounds good. Enjoy!

I find it almost funny when people have this "I don't want that she loves my money" attitude. Is it better if she loves you because you are a famous football player or an actor or a guy with a bodybuilding body or a high IQ or whatever?

Would I have selected my gf if she would have had 20kg more? Probably not. Would she have selected me if I couldn't afford a reasonably comfortable life? Probably not.

I think having money is just one of those properties. I don't think it's any better or worse than many other properties. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

"Life is good" sounds good. Enjoy!

I find it almost funny when people have this "I don't want that she loves my money" attitude. Is it better if she loves you because you are a famous football player or an actor or a guy with a bodybuilding body or a high IQ or whatever?

Would I have selected my gf if she would have had 20kg more? Probably not. Would she have selected me if I couldn't afford a reasonably comfortable life? Probably not.

I think having money is just one of those properties. I don't think it's any better or worse than many other properties. 

This is true, but some like fat girls to, but very few decent women, will choose someone with lower rank or social status than themselves. 

Edited by Tagged

1 hour ago, Johnny Mac said:

Of course many will disagree, and throw out the usual 'it's up to him' 'as long as she don't mind' (or doesn't appear to) 'she is playing him' the list goes on and on of course, and the big one is 'it's legal' yea yea. What it IS is perverted. End of chat.

Nobody  is forcing you to stay in Thailand, or visit 'girly' bars.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

.  Maybe I've been unlucky with women, but nowadays, I don't have the inclination to potentially waste time on a romantic relationship.

The older i get the more i find that beautiful ladies are attracted to me.   

Maybe it is because they will have less time to wait ?  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, rumak said:

Duration of sex?  death? get your wallet out?

54 minutes ago, rumak said:

As a young lady told me once, old men good take care, young boys good <deleted> ????

2 hours ago, Johnny Mac said:

???? He's actually from Cardiff, not East London, but I'm sure you know that.

Nope, it's so long ago, maybe 23 or so years or so - a different part of my life ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Mac said:

So you worked for him but had no idea where he was from?

We all have different parts of our life old son..

OT - I did technical work for quite a few different telecoms companies ==> Opera Telecom, Netsize, David Sullivan's mob etc  This was all pre-2000 and yes, I have no idea then and no idea now where any of my clients hailed from - it wasn't my business to ask - my only interest was the cheque in the post ????

Edited by simon43
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Sure, and old man is happy to get if up/done one time a night and then he sleeps. Young men f@$@ all night.

and let's face it,   young guys can be a real pain in the butt ! 

• Like 2

On 3/22/2021 at 3:19 PM, BritManToo said:

I'd have liked to own a giant rabbit, and walked up to Machu Picchu.

So I've not really missed out on much, I settled for a medium size rabbit.

IMG_20210320_094105.jpg

I've enjoyed having a younger woman in my bed for the past 40 years (not always the same woman).

BMT, you are definitely missing a manicure in your life.

Cut those nails, geezer.  

????

Edited by Leaver

On 3/25/2021 at 10:49 AM, simon43 said:

As you say, to each his own.  My day is very busy, teaching science online to my young students.  Between lessons, I enjoy my ham radio hobby (I'm the only ham in Laos), chatting with ham friends all over the world.  In my free time, I ride my trails back to the waterfalls and mountains.

Let me tell you, my life is probably far, far richer than yours ????

Why could you only afford a 500 baht swimming pool? ????

3 minutes ago, cyril sneer said:

Why could you only afford a 500 baht swimming pool? ????

LoL, it's a rented house.  I don't want to install any permanent pool.  That kiddie's pool is just right to cool off in after a hot day ????