Biden says he plans to run for re-election in 2024

webfact

There was voter fraud in Florida in the 2020 election after all.

And the alleged perpetrator, foul-mouthed Frank Artiles, is getting his due.

The disgraced former Florida lawmaker and GOP operative is charged with making a mockery of democracy: rigging a 2020 state Senate race in Miami-Dade by planting and paying $44,708 to a bogus, no-party candidate with a similar name to the Democratic incumbent.

His masterful strategy to win for the GOP — now the stuff of riveting search and arrest warrants — was to siphon off votes from the Democrat.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/fabiola-santiago/article250026354.html

Edited by onthedarkside
quote of hidden post removed
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Chiphigh said:

None of those states performed signature or valid voter registration address audits. None. 

Recounts are not audits 

Nonsense. These investigations were not about individual elections. Rather they were investigations into the identity of who was voting and their eligibility to do so. 

A disallowed social media post and an unsourced video post have been removed, along with several replies.

Please note the following forum rule:

18) Social Media content is acceptable in most social forums. However, in factual areas such as news, current affairs and health topics, it cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or government agency, and must include a weblink to the original source. [emphasis added]

13 minutes ago, nauseus said:

All that shows is that it was written 3 years ago. 

These allegations have been going on for years. Has some new evidence cropped up to show things have changed? Did they finally track down those millions of illegal immigrant voters? Were the voters in those convoys from Massachusetts that transported voters to New Hampshire finally tracked down? 

• Like 2

On 3/26/2021 at 12:09 PM, Jeffr2 said:

Come on.  Your arguments don't make sense.  Trump's incompetence cost the lives of tens of thousands of Americans.  Hard to compare that to comments here by anti-Trump members.  Which happens to be the majority of Americans.

I'll have a hyperbole sandwich... and a coffee—no, make it a double hyperbole burger with a Pepsi refill. ????

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, aboctok said:

I'll have a hyperbole sandwich... and a coffee—no, make it a double hyperbole burger with a Pepsi refill. ????

Birx recalls 'very difficult' call with Trump, says hundreds of thousands of Covid deaths were preventable
"I look at it this way: The first time, we have an excuse," Birx said about the initial surge of deaths. "All of the rest of them, in my mind, could have been mitigated or decreased substantially."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/birx-recalls-very-difficult-call-trump-says-hundreds-thousands-covid-n1262283

3 hours ago, placeholder said:

These allegations have been going on for years. Has some new evidence cropped up to show things have changed? Did they finally track down those millions of illegal immigrant voters? Were the voters in those convoys from Massachusetts that transported voters to New Hampshire finally tracked down? 

I'm pretty sure Chiphigh was referring to the 2020 election, not 2018.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Chiphigh said:

None of those states performed signature or valid voter registration address audits. None. 

Recounts are not audits 

2 hours ago, nauseus said:

I'm pretty sure Chiphigh was referring to the 2020 election, not 2018.

When Trump made the claim at that time that illegal aliens voted by  millions, GOP States frantically investigated and found nothing.

Let's guess, why is it they don't do it again? In particular, why don't they do it before deciding voter restrictions? If there is so much overwhelming evidence waiting to be found, as claimed by Chiphigh, that would be the first thing to do. Prove the case, and then vote restrictions,

Why is it they don't want to do it? Could it be that..... Oh No! That's not possible! ????????????????????????

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Why would that make a difference? There is no new  evidence - at least not reality-based evidence - that supports claims of significant voter fraud.

Well just link whatever you fancy then. It obviously is not important to you.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Actually, the propagation of a lie is important to me. What's clearly not important to supporters of this nonsense is honest evidence.

No idea what you are on about now. Coffee time. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

In the first place, why the need to change the Georgia election laws when there was no widespread election fraud, Oh, I forgot. The Republicans lost and they can't win back the black and independent voters. 

Am I biased....am I blinded by bias?.....Are Republicans the most reprehensible creatures on the face of the earth?

If they are, as I suspect, how on earth do they have so many supporters?