Biden says he plans to run for re-election in 2024

webfact

20 hours ago, GrandPapillon said:

it's funny that this kind of Trumpist arguments were ridiculed by the likes of you only a few years ago, and yet because it's Biden, you are all now supportive ????

it was an international effort, and the US had an obligation to fix the mess they started, no matter the costs

and yes, it's time Europeans act together and start their own defense system, except the US and the UK (now gone) were always in the background sabotaging these kind of initiatives. Without the UK now, maybe things will change, but we have Poland and other Eastern Europe taking over that silly idea that we need the US and keep NATO.

Personally, I think the EU should include Russia as the biggest European defense partner, not the US. The EU Defense initiative will only happens once we have Russia onboard, and that would include joining the EU, as they are a natural European partner. Before the 1917 Bolchevick Revolution, Russia was a major influence in Europe on economic and culture terms. It's time for them to join back our fold ????

What an awesome idea except for the very minor fact that Russia is an oligarchy run for life by a murderous strongman....:coffee1:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

And that relates to the so-called crisis how?

It relates to your comment that there's no "crisis" except on Fox "News" and in the minds of the ever-trumpers, which is what I replied to.   

• Like 1

Just now, Phoenix Rising said:

You replied to it with an article regarding poll numbers. Should I attach a recipe for corn bread?

You referred to Fox news as being the only source of news about a crisis. Not so. So I offered you something more acceptable to your palate (i.e. CNN). Particularly concerning the border crisis, here's an NYT story, so that you can be reassured that Fox is not the only news source concerning on this topic. I think desperation can be fairly interpreted to indicate a crisis:

Desperation as Migrant Traffic Piles Up

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/14/world/americas/mexico-border-biden.html

I don't like corn bread. Some say it makes for obtusity.

• Like 2

On 8/27/2021 at 9:55 AM, MichaelSulz said:

he will definetly fail. Looks at the exonomy nad the gas prices...

I was curious as to what brought this up after 4 months of laying dormant .

Have to look at the whole picture of his 50 years as being a politician and his vast experience in  foreign policy lol.

Are Americans gonna rally around the house dems come mid terms !

If the dems lose the house because of his wrist watch stunt and the evacuation failure by his administration ,him and his party are doomed and their attempt to pass legislation as well!

If the GOP gets a majority .let the investigations begin. 

Edited by riclag
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

It's a bit rich for Trump supporters to be bringing up poll numbers, no? The worst ranking president in history.

Trump left office with a 38.6% approval. Never even breaching 46%.

We all know he would always get at least 35% from the deplorable demographic, even if he shot someone on 5th avenue...and even higher if he shot a black guy or immigrant.

Biden has been riding at 55% but recently dropped to 47%. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

You referred to Fox news as being the only source of news about a crisis. Not so. So I offered you something more acceptable to your palate (i.e. CNN). Particularly concerning the border crisis, here's an NYT story, so that you can be reassured that Fox is not the only news source concerning on this topic. I think desperation can be fairly interpreted to indicate a crisis:

Desperation as Migrant Traffic Piles Up

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/14/world/americas/mexico-border-biden.html

I don't like corn bread. Some say it makes for obtusity.

"You referred to Fox news as being the only source of news about a crisis."

No, I did not. Stop putting words in my mouth.

"I think desperation can be fairly interpreted to indicate a crisis."

If some people being desperate constitutes a crisis then I guess we have a crisis in that some 'less than mentally astute' people still bleet on about stolen elections and QuackAnon and anti-vaxxing etc. Those are all crisis then. Why isn't Fox "News" on it??

"I don't like corn bread. Some say it makes for obtusity."

I don't like hyperbole. Some say it makes for irrelevance.

18 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

So in your twisted world the lives of 13 servicemen have less value than your imaginary voter suppression conspiracy. 

That's your opinion. Not mine. Sad you even think this.

Trump should have manned up and ended the war during his term. Hundreds of lives would have been saved. Hundreds.

Voter suppression is hardly a conspiracy theory. Unless you only watch Fox news.  LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

It would take a moron not to think the southern US border is in a crisis.

Agreed. But it's not the #1 problem in the US and has been an issue for decades. Why didn't Trump fix it like he said he would. Along with his promise to reduce the deficit. Right. Blame the opposition....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

"You referred to Fox news as being the only source of news about a crisis."

No, I did not. Stop putting words in my mouth.

"I think desperation can be fairly interpreted to indicate a crisis."

If some people being desperate constitutes a crisis then I guess we have a crisis in that some 'less than mentally astute' people still bleet on about stolen elections and QuackAnon and anti-vaxxing etc. Those are all crisis then. Why isn't Fox "News" on it??

"I don't like corn bread. Some say it makes for obtusity."

I don't like hyperbole. Some say it makes for irrelevance.

This was from your own mouth: I would turn that statement on its head. There's no "crisis" except on Fox "News" and in the minds of the ever-trumpers.

Denialism doesn't work now. Most realise that the situation at the Texas border is indeed a crisis.

https://gov.texas.gov/news/post/governor-abbott-renews-border-crisis-disaster-declaration-in-43-counties

You can delflect back to the "stolen elections" theme if you want but it's nothing to do with this. And you talk of irrelevence. LMAO. 

Edited by nauseus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

The UK proved Russia's attempts to influence Brexit. As did Mueller in the US. You really need a better sourcefor your news. Seriously. Wow.

on what planet do you live? next you are going to tell us that the CIA proved that Iraq had WMDs ????

Jesus Christ, you are a good client ????

58 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

on what planet do you live? next you are going to tell us that the CIA proved that Iraq had WMDs ????

Well, it's easy to see which Putin controlled planet you're from.????

Edited by Phoenix Rising
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GrandPapillon said:

You really don't understand. Shows why things are so messed up. Stunning.

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Well, it's easy to see which Putin controlled planet you're from.????

oh boy, another one who see Russians everywhere under your bed ????

would have done well under McCarthyism ????

but this is 2021, not the 50s

Edited by GrandPapillon
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

oh boy, another one who see Russians everywhere under your bed ????

would have done well under McCarthyism ????

but this is 2021, not the 50s

The Republican Senate did investigate the Russia allegations. Fox viewers never heard about the report.

You can read it in the Senates 1,000 page report. Let me summarize.

-Trump campaign associates failed to disclose 147 contacts with Russians, even after the FBI warned each campaign about foreign agents attempting to influence campaigns. They lied to the FBI.

-Trumps campaign manager, three days after being hired, flew to Spain and handed over confidential campaign polling data that was used to micro target voters with propaganda. He lied to the FBI.

-Trump refused to testify to the Mueller grand jury even after he said he "would love to" then lied repeatedly on the written answers to Muellers questions. 

-Trump committed 10 instances of obstruction of justice.

-Trumps attorney Michael Cohen lied to the FBI about Trumps business activity in Russia and went to prison.

-Trump son Don arranged the campaign to meet Russian operatives about interfering in the campaign to favor Donald Trump.

-Jared Kushner lied to the FBI about contacts with the Russian embassy to use their encrypted phone system to speak with Russians abroad.

Now you know.

It would have been a case of extreme negligence if the FBI ignored the above suspicious activity.

Edited by LarrySR