Biden says he plans to run for re-election in 2024

webfact

31 minutes ago, club said:

A typical Liberal response to a disastrous Afghanistan exit policy. Leaves Americans stranded there, Hands over 85 BILLION dollars in military equipment to a terrorist organization , Lets the Taliban be in charge of securing the airport , the Taliban lets through suicide bombers to blow up 13 Marines and 140 incident Afghan people . No wonder liberals want everyone to forget about this.

It probably wasn't a good idea to negotiate a withdrawal agreement that left the Taliban with a free hand and also released hundreds of captured Taliban fighters, including the man who is now heading the Taliban. And that's without going back to the beginning of this disastrous tragedy of a misadventure in Afghanistan. 

But no, let's lay the blame on the guy left with the job of leaving. 

For the record, observing the news cycle is moving on is not the same thing as wishing to forget. The news cycle will move on and voters will reflect on the whole of America's involvement in Afghanistan. 

I'm in favor of remembering the whole stinking blood soaked mess.

https://apnews.com/article/middle-east-business-afghanistan-43d8f53b35e80ec18c130cd683e1a38fhttps://youtu.be/kLmepH3L7r8

26 minutes ago, club said:

A moot point! His poll numbers are in the tank. 43% approval and sinking. He sure has you Democrats fooled. Everything he does is scripted. He either reads off flash cards or a teleprompter because his dementia is eating his brain away. His press conferences with the press are a joke. He has the Questions and answers from the reporters he calls on. That's why you see him look down at his flash cards so much . Then their is the lies he tells. He is not fooling anyone. He is to busy making a fool of himself. Keep watching CNN and MSNBC for more liberal fake news     

OK, you've got my attention. 

"Keep watching CNN and MSNBC for more liberal fake news"

Having been very specific about where to find 'liberal fake news' can you tell us where you get your non fake news? 

• Like 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

OK, you've got my attention. 

"Keep watching CNN and MSNBC for more liberal fake news"

Having been very specific about where to find 'liberal fake news' can you tell us where you get your non fake news? 

Al Jazeera , WION news and some Sky news Australia. What's yours besides CNN and MSNBC ?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, club said:

Al Jazeera , WION news and some Sky news Australia. What's yours besides CNN and MSNBC ?

I don't get CNN, haven't for a long time and only very occasionally watch segments of MSNBC, usually Ari Melber. 

Otherwise in no particular order:

The BBC, NYT, The Independent, The Guardian, France 24 and the FT.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Phoenix Rising said:

There you go, knock yourself out!

https://www.rt.com/usa/

And please don't come back with a "what similarities??" because that leaves only two options:

a) You're a troll.

b) There is no hope for you whatsoever.

You will have to explain to me .

You just posted a link to Russian news without explaining the similarities . 

You  have offered no explanation as to the similarities between Russians and people who are critical of Biden  , you have already labelled me as being a trill or lacking intelligence  for asking .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, club said:

A typical Liberal response to a disastrous Afghanistan exit policy. Leaves Americans stranded there, Hands over 85 BILLION dollars in military equipment to a terrorist organization , Lets the Taliban be in charge of securing the airport , the Taliban lets through suicide bombers to blow up 13 Marines and 140 incident Afghan people . No wonder liberals want everyone to forget about this.

Okay, so Biden totally screwed up America's withdrawal from Afghanistan with all the planning of an organised Lemming, so he got a few people killed, okay, but look how well he hugs children in disaster areas, so caring and so spontaneous, so warm.

How could such an excellent hugger not get re-elected?         

• Haha 1

Just now, Tanomazu said:

Okay, so Biden totally screwed up America's withdrawal from Afghanistan with all the planning of an organised Lemming, so he got a few people killed, okay, but look how well he hugs children in disaster areas, so caring and so spontaneous, so warm.

Where did he put his hands ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tanomazu said:

Good hugger and loves to smell little kids hair.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, club said:

A moot point! His poll numbers are in the tank. 43% approval and sinking. He sure has you Democrats fooled. Everything he does is scripted. He either reads off flash cards or a teleprompter because his dementia is eating his brain away. His press conferences with the press are a joke. He has the Questions and answers from the reporters he calls on. That's why you see him look down at his flash cards so much . Then their is the lies he tells. He is not fooling anyone. He is to busy making a fool of himself. Keep watching CNN and MSNBC for more liberal fake news     

If you look at the minutiae of what he does then you see he is a bit old, and can be a bit slow to respond, and his stutter from childhood makes him hesitate sometimes, and he can say some silly things from time to time.

Each time though you fox news loving guys says he has dementia I see him then give a good, sincere, well thought out comment or speech where he is clearly not reading. Then you all go quiet and go to a different talking point.

Just for a minute admire the man for going against the Trump lies and nonsense, with a simple message keeping to  the middle political ground, and leaving Trump crying on the floor about stolen elections. 

If we look at policies and ideas and getting stuff done, and not focus on personal shortcomings, then I think he's doing pretty good. 

• Like 2

Just now, Fat is a type of crazy said:

If you look at the minutiae of what he does then you see he is a bit old, and can be a bit slow to respond, and his stutter from childhood makes him hesitate sometimes, and he can say some silly things from time to time.

Each time though you fox news loving guys says he has dementia I see him then give a good, sincere, well thought out comment or speech where he is clearly not reading. Then you all go quiet and go to a different talking point.

Just for a minute admire the man for going against the Trump lies and nonsense, with a simple message keeping to  the middle political ground, and leaving Trump crying on the floor about stolen elections. 

If we look at policies and ideas and getting stuff done, and not focus on personal shortcomings, then I think he's doing pretty good. 

Personally I think his massive incompetence in Afghanistan and non-stop blunders are actually like a gift for Trump, who'll be the main beneficiary of these Biden gaffes if they both run for re-election. Biden is making a Trump re-election more likely if anything.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

While at the same time pretending that Trump didn't abandon our Kurdish allies or hold the Ukranians to ransom.

I don't think Trump led any withdrawal which had Kurds or Ukrainians hanging from helicopters desperate to be part of a chaotic armed forces pull-out, then falling down and dying. Biden has blood on his hands.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tanomazu said:

I don't think Trump led any withdrawal which had Kurds or Ukrainians hanging from helicopters desperate to be part of a chaotic armed forces pull-out, then falling down and dying. Biden has blood on his hands.

And Trump has no Kurdish blood on his hands, right?

Edited by ozimoron