CC guide to 90 day report + warning

Took the BTS to Victory Monument and waited for a 166 bus. As always I got on the wrong bus which dropped me 3 km's short of the bus station just outside the immigration complex. 

This I don't mind as I like to wander around areas of Bangkok I'd not normally see.

Bus cost 20 baht, I guess if I had taken a taxi from where I got off  to  the MTT it would have been 100 baht, doing it on legs cost nothing.

After doing my 90 day report I went to the bus station and got the bus to Victory Monument. Again it may have been the wrong bus. It went some what around the houses,  I think there is a more direct bus, but not 100% sure. All buses in the station are 166. Cost of the bus back 24 baht.

As for the warning, I was stuck behind a young German guy in the queue and he seemed to be having a "row" with the IO about his TM 30's 

This went on for quiet some time, shoving bits of paper between each other.  Eventually he got up and went elsewhere.

So my turn, gave in my Passport, previous 90 report print out and my filled in TM 47,  in less than 5 minutes I got my passport back and was told "finished" 

As I was leaving the German fella came back in and sat down waiting to carry on with his own TM 47. 

The warning, Do not take copies of TM 30's because you do not need them unless you want to give yourself pointless hassle. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, berybert said:

Depends if you're a wimp or not.

Not really depends more how much comfort one likes. I take a grab to immigration. It has nothing to do with weather or whatever. I would be drenched in sweat once i arrive. Just not something i like.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, robblok said:

Not really depends more how much comfort one likes. I take a grab to immigration. It has nothing to do with weather or whatever. I would be drenched in sweat once i arrive. Just not something i like.

Have a look at the title of the post ????

5 minutes ago, berybert said:

Have a look at the title of the post ????

True and for that its a good title. But would mailing then not be even cheaper and less time consuming ?. Once the immigration system is up and running again (maybe this year) ill use that. That is an even more CC way to do it.

Just now, robblok said:

True and for that its a good title. But would mailing then not be even cheaper and less time consuming ?. Once the immigration system is up and running again (maybe this year) ill use that. That is an even more CC way to do it.

I would have done it online if it had been working, why waste money on a stamp if you don't need too ?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, berybert said:

The warning, Do not take copies of TM 30's because you do not need them unless you want to give yourself pointless hassle. 

Does anyone understand what the OP means with this "warning"?

Also, who cares what the nationality is of the person ahead of one experiencing problems?

And why take the BTS, and a bus? Just walk the whole way.

And, what is "CC"?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2021 at 8:46 AM, mtls2005 said:

Does anyone understand what the OP means with this "warning"?

Also, who cares what the nationality is of the person ahead of one experiencing problems?

And why take the BTS, and a bus? Just walk the whole way.

And, what is "CC"?

Please take copies of the TM30 next time you go to do your 90 day report and make sure you hand them over. If I am next in the queue I'll let people know what nationality you are next time I post ????

P.S, the German fellow wasn't the one in front of the one experiencing problems. He was the one having problems. 

Walk the whole way and end up needing to buy new shoes !!!

Edited by berybert