Husband Wants A Thai Bride

My Husband visited Phuket last November and was introduced to a Thai female. He dissapeared in January and I found out he was in Thailand again and tried to sponser this female to come to the UK, but the Visa was denied, I don't know the reason.

Now, it appears the female (she has to fill in the sponsor forms) may have declared that my husband was single, as if she had declared he was married he would have had to declare the date of the divorce, (technicaly still married to me, but divorce now going through)

What are the consequences for the Thai female?

What are the consequences for my Husband if he enters Thailand again?

If they have made a fasle decleration, is'nt this purjury?

I have informed the Bankok Embassy of this but never got a response.

Has this happened to anybody else?

My Husband visited Phuket last November and was introduced to a Thai female. He dissapeared in January and I found out he was in Thailand again and tried to sponser this female to come to the UK, but the Visa was denied, I don't know the reason.

Now, it appears the female (she has to fill in the sponsor forms) may have declared that my husband was single, as if she had declared he was married he would have had to declare the date of the divorce, (technicaly still married to me, but divorce now going through)

How did you contact the embassy? phone/email/fax? there will take this very seriously beleive me.

How did you contact the embassy? phone/email/fax? there will take this very seriously beleive me.

Then why did they not respond ? :o

There will be no consequences for both the sponsor and the Thai female, the chances are the refusal was not down the sponsors marital status. The Embassy will take no action, they are certainly not intersted in responding to the ex wife (or soon to be) of the sponsor !

"Man visits Thailand and meets Thai girl, man trys to take her home, visa gets refused". The Embassy probably declined a hundred other similar applications that same day ! Again, they dont even have to tell the applicant or the sponsor why it was refused, so they certainly will not be informing the ex wife !

The only concequence is that the Thai girl (and probably the guy) will be lodged in the database with a big "Refused". The chances of the girl ever being able to have a 2nd shot (even with a different sponsor) is about 0.00001%.

In all its great to hear the UK Embassy are doing there job correctly, keep up the good work ! :D

There will be no consequences for both the sponsor and the Thai female, the chances are the refusal was not down the sponsors marital status. The Embassy will take no action, they are certainly not intersted in responding to the ex wife (or soon to be) of the sponsor !

"Man visits Thailand and meets Thai girl, man trys to take her home, visa gets refused". The Embassy probably declined a hundred other similar applications that same day ! Again, they dont even have to tell the applicant or the sponsor why it was refused, so they certainly will not be informing the ex wife !

Incorrect the applicant is always given a refusal notice with reasons for refusal

The only concequence is that the Thai girl (and probably the guy) will be lodged in the database with a big "Refused". The chances of the girl ever being able to have a 2nd shot (even with a different sponsor) is about 0.00001%.

Incorrect the applicant is always allowed to re apply for the visa

In all its great to hear the UK Embassy are doing there job correctly, keep up the good work ! :D

It really depends on what type of visa they applied for, be it a settlement or a tourist visa

Sorry you missed my point Taxin,The embassy takes all info seriously be it annymous or not,beleive me i know someone in a similar situation a couple of years ago who managed to block a visa for a couple,when visa was refused the couple asked why and there even managed to get to talk to the origional eco on the telephone and she declared that there had some information that when checked did not uphold your fiancee visa,the eco stated that she was not obliged to inform who was at the source of the information,however the embassy did make enough checks to make sure it was not malicious and there found that entry to deny on the gounds off @@@@@@@ was justified.

Just let him be, you're not going to be married anymore. Why try to create more strife? It won't make you a better person.

I bet your one of the 'gang' who went out there with him? with just the intention of having a 'good time' with the poor females out there?

And I AM a better person as at least I did'nt 'dump' my wife and kids, don't even bother to phone his children from Thailand to wish them a happy birthday, OR, Pay £500 to sponsor this Thai female, when his wife and kids are stuggling financially at home!

Don't get worked up guys, its a troll.

Who's the Troll? the Thai female getting her 'claws; into a male Uk res, with just the intention of getting over here, or are you calling me a troll?

Hi Sheila, many tv members here think that when one posts an important eyecatching post and especially from a newbie one always assumes its a troll.however i will give you benefit of the doubt, can you please relay to this forum how you came across this site please?

Sheila3

What is it that you want and why?

I would just love to find out what was put on the sponsorship, did he state he was single when married, or, did he state he was married and divorced just to see if he could get away with it? I find it obvious that these females get thier claws into any UK male that arrives in Thailand, jist to try and get over here in the UK.

I want to know if, he does go to Thailand again, would he be in trouble with the authorites for commiting purjury on the government forms?

I want to know that she will be in big poo poo for being an assessory.

Sheila3

I would just love to find out what was put on the sponsorship, did he state he was single when married, or, did he state he was married and divorced just to see if he could get away with it? I find it obvious that these females get thier claws into any UK male that arrives in Thailand, jist to try and get over here in the UK.

I want to know if, he does go to Thailand again, would he be in trouble with the authorites for commiting purjury on the government forms?

She wont be in any poopoo.Nothing to do with her either.She probably has no idea of the circumstances at all.Why blame her,when it's your husband and the father of your children that is 100% to blame?

Hi Sheila, many tv members here think that when one posts an important eyecatching post and especially from a newbie one always assumes its a troll.however i will give you benefit of the doubt, can you please relay to this forum how you came across this site please?

I have been going all over the web looking for rules and regulations regarding filling in sponsorship forms, then I found the form that would have been used, and it stuck out a mile on the question of marriage status, and I knew he must have declared that he was not married, so, I then tried to find out information on the consequenses of missinforming the Thai Government of marriage status, I came accross this wonderfull site, even though I'm a nube, I have found out that there are two sides of the answers, some say, no consequencies, some say husband in big poo poo, so really I have not got any where have I, I would like to have had some more info so I could have relayed it to my Solicitor with regards to the Divorce.

Sheila3

Sheila, Firstly be careful with statements like that, cos you'll upset people.

There is no such sponsorship form for you husband to fill out, firstly it really depends on what type of visa they tried to apply for, if it was a tourist visa then he probably wouldn't have mentioned anything about his marriage,

If they applied for a settlement visa then he would have had to mention whether or not he had been married before, This may have been the reason that the visa was refused, who knows!

Basically, without HIM telling you about what happened you will NEVER know, you have no way of getting this information, I'm sorry for what has happened but, you wont have any bearing on what happens if he makes future applications.

Also bear in mind that applications for uk visas are exactly that, the UK, and have no connection with thai immigration, so no, he wont be stopped from going in and out of thailand.

Sorry I cant be more help, this is just what i know

Mark

Ps its the blokes going out to thailand promising girls the world thats the problem, not the girls getting there claws in.

Edited by markr

I have been going all over the web looking for rules and regulations regarding filling in sponsorship forms, then I found the form that would have been used, and it stuck out a mile on the question of marriage status, and I knew he must have declared that he was not married, so, I then tried to find out information on the consequenses of missinforming the Thai Government of marriage status, I came accross this wonderfull site, even though I'm a nube, I have found out that there are two sides of the answers, some say, no consequencies, some say husband in big poo poo, so really I have not got any where have I, I would like to have had some more info so I could have relayed it to my Solicitor with regards to the Divorce.

It has nothing to do with the Thai government.

But unless he married her its not the Thai govt he had mislead but the UK if its just visitors visa

He could only get married with confirmation to marry from the embassy - he would need to show divorce doc's for this unless he said he had never been married

I am aware that the thai female fills in a sponsorship form, not the sponsor.

I know it was not a tourist visa because the said female was in a group of people that was introduced to him on a previous visit, and I was told all about her, her life, her povity etc;she would have known that a tourist visa would not have gone through because she could not produce any evidence of her reason to come back to Thailand.

as for the comment on no connection with thai immigration,..

I contacted the UK British Embassy in London on this subject of the possible purjury of the sponsorship, and they were very eager for me to give them the information of marriage date and where and any other personal info I could issue, then they informed me that the info would be sent to the Thai Office, so if it is not found to be an issue why would they ask me for more information?

Any way, I just had to go through all this just to satisfy myself, and put it out to the world that marriages and lives can be wrecked through a weak and unstable man meeting a woman abroad.

Shelia,

A Passport is a mine of infomation for any embassy, he would need his PP to apply for a visa for her, did he get a new one between november and when he returned here? the embassy would know this too, is your address in the back as an emergency contact? and i would imagine that UK embassy have access to PP holders records ect at the press of a button.

Having said that, im not really sure what you hope to gain, accept that the marriage is over and let the equivalant of the CSA do the rest for you,

Go on a hen night with some mates and let your hair down!!!

Good Luck..

She won't be in any poo poo and doesn't deserve to be in any.

Your husband won't be in the poo poo either. As others have mentioned, it depends on what visa and information supplied by your husband, as to if, she eventually gets a visa.

I wouldn't blame the girl at all in this situation.

Spend your time thinking of other things, not how to bring down your soon to be ex and his new girlfriend.

Has he married the girl then?

He would need confirmation to marry from the embassy

He would need to show his divorce papers or swear he was single and never married

If he did that then he might be in poo poo but not the girl unless he told her he was still married and she went through with it knowing it was bigamous

I am aware that the thai female fills in a sponsorship form, not the sponsor.

I know it was not a tourist visa because the said female was in a group of people that was introduced to him on a previous visit, and I was told all about her, her life, her povity etc;she would have known that a tourist visa would not have gone through because she could not produce any evidence of her reason to come back to Thailand.

as for the comment on no connection with thai immigration,..

I contacted the UK British Embassy in London on this subject of the possible purjury of the sponsorship, and they were very eager for me to give them the information of marriage date and where and any other personal info I could issue, then they informed me that the info would be sent to the Thai Office, so if it is not found to be an issue why would they ask me for more information?

Any way, I just had to go through all this just to satisfy myself, and put it out to the world that marriages and lives can be wrecked through a weak and unstable man meeting a woman abroad.

Ok you seem pretty clued up on UK visas anyway, yes they will inform the british embassy in bangkok if you grass him up, so yes, this will completely scupper his chances of ever getting his new partner here.

You seem to know what you need to know already, and it seems you just want to voice your opinion on thai women so i'll leave it at that,

Just remember that it's incredibly hard to get a uk visa anyway so do you really want to ruin his chances for future happiness completely? I'm not defending him, but dont really know his side of the story.

Good luck

Mark

Am i missing something here? He could of declared to uk embassy he was single,hence no need for divorce papers etc, my god uk embssy requires 2 referees and there never do check .

Thats what I said - he may have told the embassy he was single and had never been married.

Yes you are missing something!

Were talking about a uk visa application here, not about getting married!

Yes you need 2 referees when you marry a thai in thailand, but there is no way this guy could make a visa application for his so called new wife/wife to be and not get caught/mention the fact he was already married!

Mark

Your ex has obviously hurt you but I can't see how him getting into trouble can possibly benefit you. Maybe you will get some shallow pleasure if you see him punished. The fact is he obviously no longer wishes to be with you and wants to move on with his life. Maybe you should consider getiing on with your life as living full of vindictiveness and jealosy is no life to live.

I know this is probably hard to hear but what your ex does is not really your business anymore. He still has a duty to his kids but not really to you. I am sorry if what I am saying sounds really harsh but I have just seen too many people (men and women) ruin their lives because they couldn't get over their ex. I sincerly wish you all the best.

Yes you need 2 referees when you marry a thai in thailand, but there is no way this guy could make a visa application for his so called new wife/wife to be and not get caught/mention the fact he was already married!

Mark

i see where you coming from but if married within Thailand you could then blag the visa application

Mark

i see where you coming from but if married within Thailand you could then blag the visa application

This guy would have to submit evidence to the embassy, Theres very little chance he would be able to cover up the fact that he was married...

Theres no blaggin it! Well at least i hope not!

Edited by markr

Sheila 3 posted

And that's why I married a Thai.