Thai logic - scaling new heights

Nemises

12 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

"the trouble with reality is that it never matches my greatest fantasies" - - don't remember what movie that was from.. [ Maybe Morgan 1972 or so?] 

And it might be interesting to look at the "occurrences" from the girls point of view...

I bet more often than not it is the guys "idea" first to buy a car and condo for the lady... and he tells her this hoping to buy exclusivity or love or whatever...

she's doing her job, being fun and playful and loving, so well, that he wants to reward her.. she has a poor family to take care of... should she turn it down? She might bug him afterwards if he is slow to deliver... but she sees a bonus for a job well done... she sees other workers in her trade getting these bonuses... if her kids back home need school clothes and her mother needs medicine, should she decline the offer form someone who is often trying to project the image of being wealthy? 

She might not even see it as preying on "emotional" issues... when he says he has no money, it usually means, 'I have to go to the atm' - - I don't think Disneyland tells it's customers that they are having too much fun, they can't buy any more ride tkts.. or can't come back tomorrow.. Is it Disney's fault if people love their recreations so much that they want to go back again? 

I think that there are too many people here who forget that they are customers. And I am not talking in absolutes. Yes, I have seen some ladies  who were out and out thieves.. just not that many and not the majority.. 

I had my early days here visiting bars. I would see guys my age and older swaggering into the bar as if they were Carey Grant, all puffed up and feeling like a rock star, drowning in their own ego as the girls ran to them.. in a certain way, I envied them their illusions... 

Another good post, 1FO.

The part about forgetting they are customers is so true.  A Thai hooker can have multiple customers, or one exclusive client.  The result is the same, it's all about the money. 

Many guys seem to think because they are now the exclusive client, the girl ceases to be a prostitute, and it must be love.  If they stopped the flow of baht and / or gifts and assets, they would find out very quickly their whole relationship is still solely based on money.  

I don't have a problem with a financial agreement on a monthly basis for services rendered, but somehow a lot of guys don't stick to the agreement and end up buying land and property, cars, gold etc, putting at risk their own financial position and happy retirement here.  

I guess they have to keep pouring money into the fantasy in order to keep it alive.  

Edited by Leaver
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Back in the UK, a woman having a single exclusive customer is called being a wife.

and you don't need to buy her a home because the family court will give her yours. 

Back in the UK the wife usually has a job, and contributes to the mortgage, not the case with many of the fools here.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Back in the UK the wife usually has a job, and contributes to the mortgage, not the case with many of the fools here.  

not mine.

And I think you''ll find not many other western wives either.

their contribution happens at the start and is usually a fraction of the mans contribution, which then quickly dwindles to nothing after the first child is born using the excuse they are 'too busy' to work.

i mean Jeez,

If white women are so wonderful and Thai women are so awful, why are you here  banging a Thai woman?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

not mine.

And I think you''ll find not many other western wives either.

their contribution happens at the start and is usually a fraction of the mans contribution, which then quickly dwindles to nothing after the first child is born using the excuse they are 'too busy' to work.

Random from a Google search.

These figures tend to disprove your comments.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/379710/employment-rate-uk-gender/

Employment rate in the United Kingdom 2000-2019, by gender

Published by D. Clark, Nov 13, 2020
 In 2019, the employment rate for men aged between 16 and 64 in the United Kingdom was 80.3 percent, 8.3 percent higher than that for women of the same age group on 72 percent. By comparison the employment rate gap in 2000 was 13.3 percent, with 79.2 percent on men employed, but just 65.9 percent for women.

3 minutes ago, Leaver said:

These figures tend to disprove your comments.

You seem to despise Thai women and respect western women, why are you here?

I have no problem with the woman in the OP, if she wants to sit on the carpet by the  lift, why not?

I  have no problem with paying everything for a younger Thai woman to live with me, in return for sex, why not?

I don't expect logic from any woman (not do I expect duty, honour, loyalty, fidelity or honesty) these are exclusively male attributes.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You seem to despise Thai women and respect western women, why are you here?

Hardly.

I've very attracted to Thai women.

I simply disagreed with your comments most wives in the UK don't work.

I know they usually get the house after divorce, but most usually contribute a salary.  Not the case here for many farang. 

Happy to to peruse any link that you may provide.

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Interesting article, but i note the first sentence is this:

"I will start by stating that this submission has only peripheral connections to Thailand."  

Do you have any statistical data that shows the majority of the married women in the UK are unemployed?   

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Ventenio said:

you want me to believe she used the word "petrified."??????

lol

"Petrified" was used to paraphrase the exact words that she used, so as to provide clarity without changing the meaning of what she said - as already mentioned in this thread. 

On 4/12/2021 at 10:41 AM, 1FinickyOne said:

Sure, it is sad whenever anyone gets taken to that extent, but if you get outsmarted by someone w/a 6th grade education, you have to take some responsibility for it too... and I have seen farang play some unscrupulous games on bar girls too.. and regular girls as well... 

Bargirls are often times selling something that is not available anywhere else. They are selling something that man has sought for centuries, youth!

A literal fountain of youth for an older guy to come here and believe that a 20+ yr old girl loves them, they feel young again, like they too are 20+ and in love!!... The girls are selling a fantasy, the price can be high, but it is a rare commodity available nowhere else that I know of... awareness ruins the fantasy, which is why many of these guys don't listen to reason. I would have to assume that on some level, a level that they do not want to recognize as it would ruin the fantasy, these guys must know. The girls do regularly ask for payments, but, if the fantasy is good enough, they don't want to be woke from the dream... 

Ponce de Leon discovers the fountain of youth and he doesn't care the cost and he doesn't want you or anyone else to pull him out of it... 

These ladies are selling a feeling of youth and a feeling of love... an amazing product... Some guys pay for it by the night and go back to Disneyland once a week as their budget permits... others never want to get off the rides... if they keep returning to Magic Mountain and like it so much that they believe the ride is real and keep spending their money to go back until they run out of money, well, you can't really fault Walt Disney for making a great experience, can you?

And if the guys take Minnie Mouse home, and think it will last forever, they are not recognizing that eventually Minnie will want to go back to just being Lek and she has a family and children and maybe a husband or BF... she can't be expected to keep up the role playing forever - right? 

well said

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, faraday said:

You ever actually been married, Leaver, or is this merely argumentative twaddle?

????

I am with Leaver on this. I prefer Thai women to western women for reasons I am not totally sure of, but I think the notion that UK women don't work during marriage and or play a long game, maybe 30 years, to get the family house, is twaddle. For those women that  don't get paid employment bringing up kids is not an easy gig in any case. Right on sisters. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

prefer Thai women to western women for reasons I am not totally sure of,

Yes, so do I. Maybe it's because they're more traditional in their approach to serious relationships. Even though wimmins liberation didn't flourish here, they are less after 'rights', but it doesn't make them subservient. At all.

In my experience of 7 years of marriage to a wonderful Thai lady, they don't feel the need to prove themselves in the "I'm as good, if not better than any man" attitude.

I dunno, maybe I haven't explained this fully....

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, faraday said:

Yes, so do I. Maybe it's because they're more traditional in their approach to serious relationships. Even though wimmins liberation didn't flourish here, they are less after 'rights', but it doesn't make them subservient. At all.

In my experience of 7 years of marriage to a wonderful Thai lady, they don't feel the need to prove themselves in the "I'm as good, if not better than any man" attitude.

I dunno, maybe I haven't explained this fully....

Lucky you on the happy 7 years. I've been with mine now for some time but it's all a few months at a time and covid ain't helping ..

On 4/13/2021 at 10:35 PM, faraday said:

You ever actually been married, Leaver, or is this merely argumentative twaddle?

????

Been married, not to a Thai, got divorced, amicably.  Still in occasional contact to this day.  

My ex had a good job that she enjoyed.  She had time off for the kids, but went back to work as she enjoyed it.  

Quite a different situation from a Thai girl retiring in her 20's, because she has married an older farang.  ????

4 hours ago, Leaver said:

Quite a different situation from a Thai girl retiring in her 20's, because she has married an older farang.  ????

Yes, I guess it is, having no experience of such, I could only comment on what I read on here. ☺️

1 hour ago, Leaver said:

Have you never seen it?  

Direct experience, I meant.

I was however in Tops earlier, really quiet & all the assistants looked terminally bored, but I saw an older guy maybe 58 or so, with a 'dressed to kill' early 20's girl/lady.

Someone who l know reasonably well, in his 60's & with an ex -bg for his 'wife', has already bought her land, car, gold....you know the story.

Crazy really.

????

On 4/14/2021 at 5:52 PM, Fat is a type of crazy said:

For those women that  don't get paid employment bringing up kids is not an easy gig in any case.

You're wrong, it's dead easy.

Ready for school in the morning 1 hour tops, drop them off at 7:30am, collect at 3:30pm.

When they're home, another hour to feed them, then they play in the road or on the computer/Xbox/TV.

Around 2 hours a day of not very hard work.

My 'pretend wife' does the mornings, I do the after school ...... 1 hour each. 

5 minutes ago, faraday said:

Direct experience, I meant.

I was however in Tops earlier, really quiet & all the assistants looked terminally bored, but I saw an older guy maybe 58 or so, with a 'dressed to kill' early 20's girl/lady.

Someone who l know reasonably well, in his 60's & with an ex -bg for his 'wife', has already bought her land, car, gold....you know the story.

Crazy really.

????

The relationship / marriage only lasts as long as the money flows, so why not rent?  ????

2 hours ago, Leaver said:

The relationship / marriage only lasts as long as the money flows, so why not rent?  ????

I guess if someone wants a superficial relationship, based on the physical only & it's all concensial (sp), then why not.

Not for me though.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, faraday said:

I guess if someone wants a superficial relationship, based on the physical only & it's all concensial (sp), then why not.

Not for me though.

Let me know if you ever find one,  and more importantly where. You may be in the wrong country.

On 4/17/2021 at 6:36 PM, faraday said:

Not for me though.

So, we have wealthy, by Thai standards, farang, who may look at only physical attraction, what do you think the Thai girl is looking at?  It sure isn't physical attraction to the farang.  

5 hours ago, Leaver said:

So, we have wealthy, by Thai standards, farang, who may look at only physical attraction, what do you think the Thai girl is looking at?  It sure isn't physical attraction to the farang.  

Perhaps they're looking for a 'father figure', or maybe it's similar to some men being a 'leg or breast man', they are looking for 'balding or fat'.

Which one are you?

Btw, are you in the UK?

IMG_20210419_042205.jpg

2 hours ago, faraday said:

Perhaps they're looking for a 'father figure', or maybe it's similar to some men being a 'leg or breast man', they are looking for 'balding or fat'.

Which one are you?

More likely they're looking for wealthy, foolish or gullible.

I'm all three.

• Haha 2

Unless you plan on having kids together why would any retired guy want to do the whole settle down with one woman thing? And to make it worse the ladies are typically from Isaan so what does the stupid farang do, yeah he follows her to the rice fields, buys some land, builds a house, buys the mandatory 4 door pickup. Then he has to try and convince himself that he loves the place because chances are real good that he can't afford to start over somewhere else to his liking.

I understand some of these guys are wealthy and are just having a good time and can move on any time. It's the ones who sink their life's savings into Isaan and can't afford to leave that are screwed.

• Like 2