online 90 days reporting doesn't work?

8 minutes ago, AndyAndyAndy said:

My 90 days dates are 6 - 14 April (online) or 21 April (in person).

Online reporting can be done 14 days before your report date to the day it is due.

Same for in in person but you can 6 days after.

If the 21st is your report date you still have time to mail it to your local office.

• Like 1

I mentioned in another thread, when I went to immigration a couple of weeks ago and asked what was wrong with online, the answer was that it is no more, finished, done, over and that we have to come to office in future.

So that's that, a great shame, just a <deleted> website and they can't even maintain that.

Utterly pathetic.

• Like 1

Just now, OneeyedJohn said:

I mentioned in another thread, when I went to immigration a couple of weeks ago and asked what was wrong with online, the answer was that it is no more, finished, done, over and that we have to come to office in future.

I think the officer that told you that was completely wrong.

My wife asked the officer when she did my report for me and he told her he did not know when it would be working.

• Like 1

Well, if that is the case, then perhaps they can be forgiven for the notice that says "temporarily unavailable - down for maintenance" which if true means it should be back, otherwise it is an outright lie. Who is telling the truth - website or immigration officer.

How long does it take to fix a website?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, OneeyedJohn said:

How long does it take to fix a website?

It is immigrations extranet that is down not just the online report website. Everything on the extranet is down.

The online TM30 reporting for hotels and etc is also down.

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I think the officer that told you that was completely wrong.

My wife asked the officer when she did my report for me and he told her he did not know when it would be working.

I never go to the immi for this reason, it would take at least 1+1/2 hours by car or bus, one way!  I send  a letter by post, it's the most comfortable kind for me. Once the officer told me he likes it more than by internet.