Internet only sim card service

Hi folks, I've been googling it, checking ais websites but couldn't find the info. 

Anyone can reco net only sim cards, and price? 

I'm planning to use it for wifi cctv ip camera to be kept in a car. 

Cctv camera I have has good night vision and accurate motion sensor capture,but require to be connected to the net all da time. 

Or anyone know good motion sensor camera wo the need for internet? 

Thanks, 

Coolio

@villageidiotY2K and @Windynoi

> I did sent you a PM with info on where/how to buy the 10 Mbps unlimited data SIM from dTac, including free calls to the dTac network (which can be extended to all providers for 50 THB per month).  That SIM-card costs only 1290 THB for full year coverage, so a very good deal.

Note: The AIS 10Mbps unlimited data SIM includes free calls to all providers.

Wow thx for info my friends... 

Is my understanding correct, this yearly package and additional for free calls to other providers at around 1400 baht total per year is way better than usual monthly contract types? 

Currently I pay 320baht per month, 200min calls and 16gb of net per month with true. 

11 minutes ago, villageidiotY2K said:

Wow thx for info my friends... 

Is my understanding correct, this yearly package and additional for free calls to other providers at around 1400 baht total per year is way better than usual monthly contract types? 

Currently I pay 320baht per month, 200min calls and 16gb of net per month with true. 

Small overview of differences:

• Cost > True would be 12 times 320 TBH or 3.840 THB for full year vs dTac only 1.290 TBH
  • Data > True 16 GB per month vs dTac UNLIMITED data
  • DL/UL speed > True = unknown (probably 4 Mbps) vs dTac 10 Mbps both download/upload
  • Free calls > True = 200 min of calls vs dTac FREE calls on the dTac network (and for 50 THB a month extra - free calls on all networks)

So in all categories that dTac 10 Mbps unlimited data SIM is a far better deal than what you currently got.

> Do read your PM for info on where/how to get that dTac SIM-card.

Though do bear in mind that YMMV. If a provider can only offer 4 Mbps in your particular location, a 10 Mbps SIM pack will still only offer 4 Mbps. So test what a network can offer before purchasing a long term SIM pack.

Expect to pay 1890 baht for the Truemove H equivalent and 2200 for the AIS equivalent. 

23 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

Though do bear in mind that YMMV. If a provider can only offer 4 Mbps in your particular location, a 10 Mbps SIM pack will still only offer 4 Mbps. So test what a network can offer before purchasing a long term SIM pack.

Expect to pay 1890 baht for the Truemove H equivalent and 2200 for the AIS equivalent. 

For info > I made use of the 2nd link you posted

> https://www.lazada.co.th/products/10mbps-dtac-12-i1929192284-s6099702345.html

and when I ordered the SIM 2-3 weeks ago it was still 1.290 THB (now 1.390 THB), but still a very good deal.

Also it looks like both links you posted refer to identical products (with identical price).  However the 2nd link (see higher) is via LazzMall, and it is always preferable to order there as you then have the guarantee that the product is 100% authentic.  Also you have 15 days return, while on non LazzMall it is 7 days to sender.

In my location (completely in the sticks), speed-test shows I get 10Mbps download and 10 Mbps upload.  To test try > https://speedtest.adslthailand.com/

Just now, Peter Denis said:

For info > I made use of the 2nd link you posted

> https://www.lazada.co.th/products/10mbps-dtac-12-i1929192284-s6099702345.html

and when I ordered the SIM 2-3 weeks ago it was still 1.290 THB (now 1.390 THB), but still a very good deal.

Also it looks like both links you posted refer to identical products (with identical price).  However the 2nd link (see higher) is via LazzMall, and it is always preferable to order there as you then have the guarantee that the product is 100% authentic.  Also you have 15 days return, while on non LazzMall it is 7 days to sender.

In my location (completely in the sticks), speed-test shows I get 10Mbps download and 10 Mbps upload.  To test try > https://speedtest.adslthailand.com/

Good information on the Lazzmall. I saw that logo and decided to include it as it looked as if it was something positive. ????

I prefer https://testmy.net

• Thanks 1